Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,357 members, 7,957,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

A Different Type Of Cyber Cafe - Ideas Please! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / A Different Type Of Cyber Cafe - Ideas Please! (1271 Views)

Four Stages Of Cyber Security That Might Help Our Daily Activities / Problems Of Cyber-cafe Computers (And Solutions) / Cyber-cafe Operators in Festac Having Problems With Police (419) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Different Type Of Cyber Cafe - Ideas Please! by techbabes: 3:20pm On May 10, 2011
I'm thinking of starting a cyber-cafe but really want to make it different from the others by making it less
"cyber"-ish and more "cafe" like.

I was thinking instead of rows of big computers, why not provide netbooks/ laptops that people can use anywhere in the cafe compound ( e.g. sofas, tables, maybe private internet rooms that can be booked). There could also be a snacks and drinks available for people to buy. The idea around the netbooks is to save diesell, but also make people stay longer because they are comfortable.

However I have a big problem - how do I stop people stealing the laptops and selling them at computer village (I know they will try!)

Your Ideas and criticism are most welcome!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Rotate The Screen In Windows XP / New Orbit Brand Ltd / Free Training!!! Ict E-training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.