Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Project Topics In Land Surveying And Geoinformatics? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Project Topics In Land Surveying And Geoinformatics? (20212 Views)

2014/2015 FUTA SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS ASPIRANT / Wants 2 Study SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS, Needs Advice On Dis Course Plz. / Federal Sch Of Surveying And Geoinformatics Student Branch: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Topics In Land Surveying And Geoinformatics? by bal: 3:42pm On May 10, 2011
I'm in final year in the Department of Land Surveying and Geoinformatics and about to write my project. The project topics I had submitted were not approved for a number of times now. I don't know what to do and time is not on my side.

Please fellow Nairalanders, help me out with list of project topics in Land Surveying and Geoinformatics.

Looking forward to you guys.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Project Topics In Land Surveying And Geoinformatics? by umaryusuf(m): 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2012
@ bal,
If u are familiar to Geogrphic Information System (GIS), then do anything on it as ur project. U may Visit: http://umar-yusuf..com.ng/2016/09/research-topics-in-surveying-and-geo.html for Surveying and Geoinformatics solutions (including project topic).

Cheers
www.UmarYusuf.com
Re: Project Topics In Land Surveying And Geoinformatics? by umaryusuf(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
I have put up a blog post on the issue of finding final year project/research topics in the fields of land surveying, Surveying and Geo-Informatics, Geomatics Engineering, Geo-spatial Information System (GIS), Remote Sensing, Geodesy etc.

The blog post is here: http://umar-yusuf..com.ng/2016/09/research-topics-in-surveying-and-geo.html

1 Like

Re: Project Topics In Land Surveying And Geoinformatics? by tosine25: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2016
Nice
Re: Project Topics In Land Surveying And Geoinformatics? by sdprof: 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
You said you are final year in the Department of Land Surveying and Geoinformatics. You did not specify whether BSC, HND or ND. How ever you can call me on 08037581115 for project work of any level, Masters, PGD, BSC, HND and ND respectively. Call me I live in Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Project Topics In Land Surveying And Geoinformatics? by Zvabaya: 10:37am On Nov 03, 2018
hie i happen to need help in this field
[color=#990000][/color]
sdprof:
You said you are final year in the Department of Land Surveying and Geoinformatics. You did not specify whether BSC, HND or ND. How ever you can call me on 08037581115 for project work of any level, Masters, PGD, BSC, HND and ND respectively. Call me I live in Port Harcourt.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri / A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) / Duration For Open University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.