Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? (28043 Views)

Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) / How The Relationship With Your Hairstylist Will Impact Your Hairdo / Ladies How Often Do You Wash Your Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by IBreakRules: 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
foeedaba:
This country don scatter finish. The price of everything just dey increase everyday.

The price of small Eva palm oil that was increased to N500 some weeks ago, have once again been increased to 650.

Very soon now the price of suya go increase as well. And N200 suya will no longer be available.

E get some aboki wen you go ask to sell you #200 suya after collecting tasting, the kind eye wen him go take look you ehn
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Raychee(f): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
EmmaNuella77:
Any girl wey make attachment; we suppose sing "Dorime" for am. cause now hair accessories are so expensive

My dear. Very true
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Raychee(f): 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Quenmoly:
Attachment 3=3900
Washing 500
Hair Money 3000
Total =7900

Its 4k for hair money here o
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by fineberry(m): 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...
500 hundred naira and na im bros op dey complain
Ogbeni na 1000 we take dey barb for Benin city...
Even most baby girls no longer plait hair....na wig them come dey wear anyday anytime twice on Friday
They have stopped all those thier braiding, twisting, crotchet, Bob marley, chuku , Ghana weaving, dreadlocks and kinky ball

Ogbeni....which one be lie kill me dia? I dey tell you The truth....you dey argue..there is no industry in Benin city...no company to work money...but things are so expensive
So you be Edo guy....na your bro I be o. Please to me you bro.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Raychee(f): 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Bahamas95:
How is that possible? shocked

A girl has told me that before but I thought she was joking.....The hair won't be fine na.

It is very possible. You just need a mirror
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by fineberry(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
Barbing is #500.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by salem1996: 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
ignis:

What if you are barbing with Nepa, and Nepa took light and they switched to Gen?

grin this ya question eh... Gen+Nepa na.. that is 150+250=400
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by fineberry(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
sonofanarchy:
which one be #50 again na

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by fineberry(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
salem1996:

lol...one will av to go with calculator o, the Maths plenty grin
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by SeunOshewaWife(f): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
I paid 7K for my crochet installations. 8K for my knotless braids excluding the attachments.

Island wahala. cry

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Lastmankc(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nah my babe dey barb my hair.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by babaneenoni(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
2h for Jos life cheap here but no money
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Kondomatic(m): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
pocohantas:
These days I just wash my hair and make my cornrows. Sometimes I add a little coloured extension to highlight it and give a more “outing” look.

Thanks to wigs, I am covered.

Made knotless braids about 3 weeks ago and I have loosened it. Stress is not for my scalp at all. Last last na to lock the hair or cut am.
I play too much sha.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Vireani79: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mine is 150 naira
Aboki razor with soap
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by ignis: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
salem1996:

Very wrong..... It's actually (150 + 250) / 2 = 200
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by clems88(m): 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
500 o Nigeria is becoming something else
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Kieldgreat: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
ZERO. i cut it myself. my 3 clippers

After you would say Buhari is the problem. How will barbers eat and feed their families? grin grin
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by adeniyi65(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
candidbabe:
Hmmmm
Story for another day.
Just five hundred naira and you are ranting
Thank God you are not a woman.
at least women hairdos spend a minimum of a month on them while men visit their barbers once in a week or 2,3 weeks.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by vincentjk(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
seunny4lif:
I never cut hair for like 2 years now grin grin
First thing, I no dey even forget na to ask the price to cut hair, because na once in 6 months, I dey always dey cut hair grin
Thank God my hair dey grow like bald man hair cheesy cheesy

Bros dey talk truth nao
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by HEAVEN4444: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kieldgreat:

After you would say Buhari is the problem. How will barbers eat and feed their families? grin grin
LOL there is enough food for barbers to eat. i am just one exclusion. i hate going to barbers. and then you are waiting for your turn. and when one of his guys come he will say oh he has called earlier that he is coming so he will cut before you etc etc.too many nonsense. so i had to start cutting my own hair to cut my dependency on people down to a minimum grin grin
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by seunny4lif(m): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Seriously,
I no dey barber like that.
My hair no dey grow cheesy cheesy
vincentjk:

Bros dey talk truth nao
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by 00FFT00(m): 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...
500 hundred naira and na im bros op dey complain
Ogbeni na 1000 we take dey barb for Benin city...
Even most baby girls no longer plait hair....na wig them come dey wear anyday anytime twice on Friday
They have stopped all those thier braiding, twisting, crotchet, Bob marley, chuku , Ghana weaving, dreadlocks and kinky ball

Ogbeni....which one be lie kill me dia? I dey tell you The truth....you dey argue..there is no industry in Benin city...no company to work money...but things are so expensive

The industries dey Italo na, which one you still dey look for bros?
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Bola146(f): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
#500 every 3 weeks cool cool
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by sonofanarchy(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
fineberry:
which one be #50 again na
I still dey ask am

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Olumyyde(m): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
For over a year now, I cut my hair myself. I just enjoy DIY. Started from shaving my beard to carving, then to fully cutting my hair myself.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by kay29000(m): 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
Qpetz:
N20: Skin (Razor blade). tongue

You smart (in DJ Khaled's voice)
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by kay29000(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
seunny4lif:
I never cut hair for like 2 years now grin grin
First thing, I no dey even forget na to ask the price to cut hair, because na once in 6 months, I dey always dey cut hair grin
Thank God my hair dey grow like bald man hair cheesy cheesy

Picture or I don't believe it.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by seunny4lif(m): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
cheesy
Come closer, I wan tell you something
Na secret cool

Clap for that your coconut head cheesy cheesy grin
Picture ko
Foto ni cheesy
kay29000:

Picture or I don't believe it.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by GboyegaD(m): 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Teeboy2300:

It's 5h abi?

On average they can barb 10 people. If they render better services and employ others, it will definitely boost dramatically but let's stick with 10.

10 people x 500=5k
5k x 30 days =150k

That's 5 times the minimum wage in Nigeria. And I'm basing my calculations on average. Yes i didn't include things like rent, fuel, clipper maintenance, barbing accessories because if i do, I'll have to also raise the income above average.

My childhood barber, trained his kids in school, bought land and is currently building a house with just barbing. And just before you bsay it's impossible, this didn't take a day, he's been barbing for decades

Na 7 days a week? Dem dey forbid 2 days rest weekly? You need consider the cost of running the business.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by salrab(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
Wonderful���.
I normally pay 100 Naira for a hair cut at Bauchi.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by GboyegaD(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
DenreleDave:

Not yet sir........

Sir, that 25 bucks u mean.. It's dollars right..

Like 25 dollars

Have you tried investigating him and knowing those he holds dear? Get the police to harass them to get back the funds.

On the other one, you are right.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by shopnimini: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
GboyegaD:
It is well.

I am truly surprised hair cut cost as low as N300 to N500 yet people advise some job seekers here to pursue a career in barbing. When money go complete abi barber bo dey pay rent/buy fuel ni?

Olodo. Na one hair dem dey cut per day? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

150 Kids Showcased Fashion At America Multicultural Show Hosted By Krystal Okeke / Quality Chiffon Tops / How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Discolouration Spots On My Legs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.