Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,293 members, 7,850,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

"My Breathing ATM"- Actress, Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Dad As He Turns 73 Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Breathing ATM"- Actress, Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Dad As He Turns 73 Today (1402 Views)

Chika Okpala Of "The New Masquerade" Is 73 Today / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Adekunle Gold Celebrates Dad As He's Appointed Lagos State Perm. Sec (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Breathing ATM"- Actress, Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Dad As He Turns 73 Today by MsDoris(f): 10:07am On Jul 09, 2021
Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, is celebrating her Dad who turned 73 today, 8th July, 2021.

The actress took to her Instagram page to share a lovely family photo of herself, her dad and son, King Andre.

Sharing the lovely photo which showed her pecking her dad on the lips, she penned a hilarious but heartwarming birthday note to him.

She described her dad as her breathing Atm, adding that he is the best father and mother anyone could ever ask for.

See update/ photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/07/my-breathing-atm-actress-tonto-dikeh.html?m=1

Re: "My Breathing ATM"- Actress, Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Dad As He Turns 73 Today by Blacckrod(f): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2021
Happy birthday papa tonto.

The pic of them kissing is disturbing though undecided
Re: "My Breathing ATM"- Actress, Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Dad As He Turns 73 Today by Onyi22(f): 11:52am On Jul 09, 2021
Happy birthday sir
Re: "My Breathing ATM"- Actress, Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Dad As He Turns 73 Today by Ayo2004: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
Chai,men don suffer grin
Which one be breathing ATM again
Proof that women don't love men either as husbands or fathers,they just want the bag
Re: "My Breathing ATM"- Actress, Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Dad As He Turns 73 Today by Spending123: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
Blacckrod:
Happy birthday papa tonto.

The pic of them kissing is disturbing though undecided

What's disturbing there? But it won't be disturbing is reverse is the case. Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: "My Breathing ATM"- Actress, Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Dad As He Turns 73 Today by houseontherock: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
I understand he's her dad and they are close...but then, the kissing on the lips part make them look more like a husband, wife and their kid undecided
Re: "My Breathing ATM"- Actress, Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Dad As He Turns 73 Today by Cholls(m): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
houseontherock:
I understand he's her dad and they are close...but then, the kissing on the lips part make them look more like a husband, wife and their kid undecided
my brother you don't understand this is her problem... Werey just dey disguise

(1) (Reply)

Housemates Bathing Together During The Big Brother Mzansi Shower Time - BBM Seas / Meet Anambra State Native Doctor That Do Money Ritual And Plus Up For Yahoo Boys / To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.