Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,125 members, 7,849,500 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

I Bursted A Lie From A Moslem Nairalander(picture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Bursted A Lie From A Moslem Nairalander(picture) (340 Views)

Jesus: Son Of God - Refuting Moslem Objection! / You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie / Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bursted A Lie From A Moslem Nairalander(picture) by RisenJoe(m): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
So I made a post on a thread and this guy decided to reply my quote by quoting a passage from the bible that made mention of a certain valley called Baca and then tried to relate it together with the present day mecca by saying that the Baca in the old testament which was written thousands of years before the quran is the same place with the present day mecca, so I made some research and here's is my conclusion...

Mr BnQoyyim, The bible have been concluded hundreds of years b4 the Quran,

BACA (a valley in Jerusalem) in the bible is not the same thing as mecca (a city in Saudi Arabia)

Next time make researches before quoting someone so as not to display lack of maturity...

Re: I Bursted A Lie From A Moslem Nairalander(picture) by nicho450(m): 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
I will inform the guy!!!
Re: I Bursted A Lie From A Moslem Nairalander(picture) by Plomo: 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nice
Re: I Bursted A Lie From A Moslem Nairalander(picture) by TarOrfeeek: 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
When he believes that 70 big ass Virgins are waiting for him with strap-ons provided he blows himself to shreds with innocent people.

What do you expect from such a daft fanatic. Logically and rational intelligence are antithetical to his professed faith.

You see that knocking head on the ground countless times.... They need to use pillow to reduce the concussion.

2 Likes

Re: I Bursted A Lie From A Moslem Nairalander(picture) by RisenJoe(m): 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

When he believes that 70 big ass Virgins are waiting for him with strap-ons provided he blows himself to shreds with innocent people.

What do you expect from such a daft fanatic. Logically and rational intelligence are antithetical to his professed faith.

You see that knocking head on the ground countless times.... They need to use pillow to reduce the concussion.

U get bad mouth

2 Likes

Re: I Bursted A Lie From A Moslem Nairalander(picture) by RisenJoe(m): 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
nicho450:
I will inform the guy!!!

Inform him, by the grace of God christians are mature both in Word and knowledge

1 Like

Re: I Bursted A Lie From A Moslem Nairalander(picture) by Coldshisha: 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
Blacks are truly and hopelessly dumb

When will you understand it perfectly clear that Arabs , Persian and Jews are almost one and the same, and almost cousins?! Islamic historic sites are in Isreal, Jewish historical sites are in Syria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia , Palestine

What Roman Empire Constantine packaged and gave you as Bible is compilation of books written by Arabs , Jews and Persians.... The real Jews see Bible as European slavemasters adulteration of their history, they only believe in the Torah revealed to Moses

Re: I Bursted A Lie From A Moslem Nairalander(picture) by RisenJoe(m): 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Coldshisha:
Blacks are truly and hopelessly dumb

When will you understand it perfectly clear that Arabs and Jews are almost one and the same, and almost cousins?! Islamic historic sites are in Isreal, Jewish historical sites are in Syria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia , Palestine

Yapping incoherently yet without making any point about the issue at hand, I know that Ishmael and Isaac are brothers, so don't come here and try to lecture us about historical sites or try to call your Fadah dumb and hopeless cause am sure he is also black or are you a white racist?

Re: I Bursted A Lie From A Moslem Nairalander(picture) by Coldshisha: 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
RisenJoe:

Yapping incoherently yet without making any point about the issue at hand, I know that Ishmael and Isaac are brothers, so don't come here and try to lecture us about historical sites or try to call your Fadah dumb and hopeless cause am sure he is also black or are you a white racist?

Honestly I don't blame you, when you never even travel before talkless of visiting middle East, all you know is what your fruadster pastors told you, and what your European slave masters packaged for you to get brainwashed

No wonder Isrealis see you guys like the naive people you

Ishmael and Isaac koor... Tambuwal and Wike nii
Re: I Bursted A Lie From A Moslem Nairalander(picture) by RisenJoe(m): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
Coldshisha:

Honestly I don't blame you, when you never even travel before talkless of visiting middle East, all you know is what your fruadster pastors told you, and what your European slave masters packaged for you to get brainwashed

No wonder Isrealis see you guys like the naive people you

Ishmael and Isaac koor... Tambuwal and Wike nii

It's clear that you don't have any reasonable argument to provide except looking for who to go on a *dick measuring contest* with......

You don't even know that Abraham impregnated Hagar (Sarah's maid) who gave birth to Ishmael....

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotional - Monday 26th July 2021 / Prophet Joshua Iginla Clarifies Prophecy On Zambia Presidential Election (video / If It Wasn't For Church Offerings And Tithes There Will Be Fewer Pastors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.