Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Is Jesus Christ God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Christ God? (4019 Views)

Is Jesus Really God? / Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jesus Christ God? by okababa(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2007
IS JESUS CHRIST GOD?
HELLO NAIRALANDERS, THIS STATEMENT HAS GENERATED A LOT OF CONTROVERSIES OVER THE YEARS AS TO WETHER JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF IS GOD. DIFFERENT CHURCHES AND DENOMINATION ALSO GIVE IT VARIOUS INTERPRETATIONS(SOME ADVOCATES AND OTHER CRITICS) AS IT RELATES TO THEM BUT, I WANT TO THROW IT OPEN TO THE WHOLE HOUSE TO GIVE THEIR VIEWS. DO THIS WISELY AS I WELCOME COMMENTS FROM OTHER RELIGIONS
THANKS
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by mrferlie(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2007
what is ur own view? to me jesus na baba o
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by Vicjustice: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2007
First of all: Do you believe in the bible? If you do, this is what it says:
 "In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was GOD". (John. 1:1)
  (Note: Jehovah witness' bibles have been modified thus "and the word was (a) god: this is a deliberate act to make Jesus seem separated from the God-head).
And the word became flesh and dwelt among us" (John 1:14)
 Reading in between verses 1 and 14, and even beyond, the Bible explains that John (the Baptist bore witness of him-refering to Jesus).
 There are three that bear record (witness) in heaven, the Father, the Word and the holy spirit, and these three are one. (1st John 5:7)
(Note: some Jehovah witness' bibles have this very verse modified, , in their bibles the verse reads "the spirit is the witness because the spirit is the truth", others read: "there are three that bear witness, the water, the blood and the spirit"wink.
 So, i advised that you check it out in it's original form as written in the ancient English King James Version or the New King James Version.

Now, Remember that God didn't make anything with his hand during the creations, he spoke them out. That same word with which he created everything, was sent into the word to show the way, the word came in the form of a man named Jesus.
 Psalm 107:20 says: he sent his word and heals us of our distresses.
 In the book of revelation, john said His name is written on his girdle and it reads "faithful and true, the word of God". Rev. 19:11-13 & 16).
 He is not called Jesus in heaven, Jesus means Saviour. Those in heaven don't need a saviour, we on earth call him Jesus because we needed a saviour, we also call him Emmanuel, an assurance that God is with us
 A man is not complete without his word and power, likewise the God-head is not complete without the word (Jesus) and the power (the Holy Spirit) otherwise, God is dumb and powerless.
  Therefore, Jesus is the word of God, who became flesh by the power of the Holy Spirit. So, i confess that Jesus is Lord and God.
 How many of you will confess that Jesus is Lord and God? Com'on, be bold enough to declare it here!
 JESUS IS LORD, SAY IT OUT!
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by kosikosi: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2007
JESUS IS GOD
JESUS IS MY LORD GOD,

I AM SHOUTING IT OUT ,
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by pilgrim1(f): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2007
kosikosi:

I AM SHOUTING IT OUT ,

Not only you, me too: JESUS IS GOD!
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by TayoD(m): 4:23am On Jul 17, 2007
@topic,

JESUS IS LORD, SAY IT OUT!
I almost can't control the joy in my heart as I echo with deep convictions Thomas' statement in John 20:28! Unto Jesus who is called the Christ I declare: YOU ARE MY LORD AND MY GOD!
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by Horus(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2007
How can a physical man/god Jesus Christ be in the image of the unseen God, when in order to get an image you have to be seen?
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by jagunlabi(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2007
Is Jesus christ real?
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2007
Jesus Christ is God the Son who had to become the Son of man so as to make man become the sons of God.
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by okababa(m): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2007
THE GODHEAD

God’s Word teaches:
That the Godhead consists of three separate, distinct, and recognizable personalities and qualities, perfectly united in one. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost are different Persons in the Godhead, not merely three names for one Person - Matthew 3:16,17; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Matthew 28:19, 20.
The Godhead consists of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. The Bible clearly teaches that each member of the Godhead is God; separate, distinct and recognisable personalities and qualities perfectly united in one. The Father is called God (I Corinthians 8:6; Psalm 89:26; I Chronicles 29:10; Matthew 6:9), the Son, Jesus Christ, is called God (Isaiah 9:6,7; John 20:28), and the Holy Ghost is called God (Acts 5:3-4; 1 Corinthians 3:16,17; 6:19,20; Hebrews 3:7-9; 10:15,16; Jeremiah 31:31-34). From the foregoing it is clear that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost are three distinct Persons, co-eternal, co-existent and co-equal in power and divine attributes that make each God. The word “GOD” in Genesis 1:1 means Elohim and in Hebrew language this is the plural of El (The Strong One). “Elohini’ (The Strong Ones) appear more than 2,700 times in the Old Testament and this plurality is seen in: “Let Us make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness”; “The LORD said , let US go down, and there confound their language” (Genesis 1:26; 3:22; 11:6,7; John 14:23; Psalm2:3). The Godhead is also referred to as the Holy Trinity (Romans 1:20).
The unity of the Godhead is scripturally evidenced in the execution of all divine plans and purposes. At creation, a significant fact about the Godhead emerged with the use of the plural noun “us”, by God Himself (Genesis 1:26). Elementarily, this implies the involvement of more than one personality in the creation of man. The same word continued to recur first, after the fall of man (Genesis 3:22), and on the threshold of God’s perfect desire to curb the foolish excesses of man, by wisely confounding him with diverse languages (Genesis 11:7).
The testimony of scriptures on the ministry of the Lord Jesus Christ reveals the perfect unity of the Godhead. It was God’s anointing and the Power of the Holy Ghost that enabled Jesus to fulfil His ministry (Acts 10:38).
The divine-human relationship also confirms God in three persons perfecting the relationship of man with the Triune God (Ephesians 2:18). The complementary
functions of the Trinity are referred to in almost all books of the New Testament (Matthew 3:16,17; 28:19; Mark 1:10; John 16:7-15; 6:37,44; Romans 8:16; I Thessalonians 5:23; Ephesians 5:25; I Peter 1:2; I Corinthians 12:4,7; Acts 10:38).
The three personalities in the Godhead acted together in the incarnation of the Lord Jesus Christ. God the Father did not only make His Son available to assume the garb of human flesh preparatory for His vicarious mission (John 3:16), He despatched an angel to announce the impending birth of the Saviour of the whole world by a virgin. This was a supernatural work that was subsequently fully perfected by the power of the Holy Ghost (Luke 1:26,35).
Further proof of the truth about the Godhead became clear at the baptism of Jesus Christ, when the Father sent the Holy Ghost in bodily form as a dove upon Christ, and God Almighty Himself made a public proclamation of Jesus as His beloved Son. (Matthew 3:16,17). Even at the onset of His ministry, Jesus affirmed the companionship of God the Father and the Holy Ghost with Him. It was only by
their combined workings that He was to fulfil His multi-pronged ministy of preaching the gospel, healing the sick, delivering the captives, etc. (Luke 4:18).
Truly, the work of redemption which Jesus Christ completed by submitting Himself to die on the cross, was a joint venture with the Father and the Holy Ghost (Hebrews 9:14), as was the second work of grace, sanctification or holiness, by which man is cleansed from his in-bred depravity, the fallen nature he inherited from Adam (John 17:17; Romans 15:16). Also, the Godhead is at work in empowering believers through the baptism in the Holy Spirit, to discharge the duties handed them by God (John 15:26; 16:7-15; Luke 11:13).
Christ’s command as He handed down the Great Commission to His disciples was to baptize all that repent and believe the gospel, in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost (Matthew. 28:19).
Even today, our prayer involves the three personalities in the Godhead. We direct our prayers to God the Father (Luke 11:2; 22:42; 23:34,46;John 17:1,5,24- 26; James 1:5) through Jesus Christ, the Son (John 14:13,14; 15:16); And of course, without the help of the Holy Spirit all our prayers will be in vain (Romans
8:26).
The Godhead is the universal testimony of the scriptures, for “there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word (Son) and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one” (I John 5:7). It is, only the perfect work of the Godhead that has continued to sustain us on a day-to-day basis as believers (2 Corinthians 13:14).
The Godhead is a great mystery which is clearly beyond the finite mind of the unsaved natural man (I Corinthians 2:14). The believer accepts the gospel truth of the Trinity by faith, recognizing that God remains the eternal repository of all mysteries (Deuteronomy 29:29); that with respect to His being or essence, God is one; with respect to His personality, God is three; and the essence must neither be divided nor the persons confused. In spite of the great mystery surrounding it, the doctrine of the Godhead has always proved to be eminently rich in spiritual and practical values. And for all those willing, the Lord Jesus Christ promises the advent of a blissful reign by the Godhead (John 14:23; Revelation 3:20).
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by Horus(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2007
The believer accepts the gospel truth of the Trinity by faith,
The Christian concept of a trinity comes from the three positions of the sun (in) the Egyptian trinity:
Atum-Re [morning]
Atun-Re [noon]
Amun-Re [evening]
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by Tiptronic: 12:00am On Jul 18, 2007
Greetings,

Such a simple question, that is at the heart of Christianity, yet you have uncertainties, different thoughts etc about it.

Doubts on such a fundamental issue strikes at the very heart of Christianity.

Notice this. When people try to discredit or disprove Christianity, they he plenty to choose from ranging from this question, the Bible, the Trinity etc (all fundamental and crucial parts of the religion's dogma). For example, when have you ever seen a Muslim need to resort to slandering against Jesus Christ? Never.

Yet look on the other hand, and the only things Christians and others can muster when trying to disprove Islam, are things that are not the fundamental core tenets of the religion. They always seem to pick up things like suicide bombings, terrorism, Muhammad's marriage to Aisha, etc etc.

Sign of the Ultimate Truth

Peace
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by pilgrim1(f): 1:36am On Jul 18, 2007
@Tiptronic,

Tiptronic:

For example, when have you ever seen a Muslim need to resort to slandering against Jesus Christ? Never.

Just an example:

islampride:

Was the Messiah brought back to life or is the one who revived him another god?

What a strange grave it is that could contain a god. What is even stranger is that a womb could contain him,

Where he remained for nine months, nourished from blood,

Then he emerged from the vagina as a tiny baby, opening his mouth and seeking the breast
(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-36238.0.html#msg822576)

It's always safe to not make assumptions until you really know for sure what you might be assuming.

Regards.
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:39am On Jul 18, 2007
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.  1Timothy3:16

This truth about the Godhead would be difficult to be understood by the finite man, that is the reason we have to be renewed in our mind and allow God to reveal it to us.  1Corinthians 2:7-16;Romans 12:1-2.

The nearest illustration that I can give about the Godhead/Trinity would be a democratic Government that has three organs or arms which are the Legislative (making of the law), the Judiciary(interpretation of the law) and the Executive (execution of the law).  They have different roles but they must operate in unity or in partnership.  That is why it is one Government and not three.   Experts in Government would be able to explain to us better how this works out.

This is not a perfect illustration but I hope it clarifies or explains the Godhead to those of us trying to understand how Jesus Christ is God, the second Person in the Godhead.
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by jagunlabi(m): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2007
Is Jesus christ real?
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by gbadex1(m): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2007
yes he is, jagunlabi, wink
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by jagunlabi(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2007
Can you prove it?Can you prove that he is not a fictional figure?Can you prove that he is not just a fable?
Once we get past that,then we can decide whether he is the son of god,or whether he is god himself.
But first things first,provide the evidence that he actually ever existed in the past.
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by pilgrim1(f): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2007
@jagunlabi,

You're trying to repeat an argument that you didn't finish in another thread.
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by Tiptronic: 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2007
@ Pilgrim,

Be fair now. Nohing in that post can be called slandering. I think it is legitimate debate, and seems to be kept civilised,

Where has he called Jesus (pbuh) a pedophile?
Where has he called Jesus (pbuh) a murderer?
Where has he called Jesus (pbuh) a hypocrite?
Where has he called Jesus (pbuh) a madman?
Where has he called Jesus (pbuh) a liar?
etc etc ad nauseam,

Those are just the typical insults and blatant hateful slanderings against the Prophet (pbuh) which you see thrown about to 'discredit' Islam.

I stand by my point.

Peace
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by pilgrim1(f): 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2007
Hi @Tiptronic,

Okay, I'll be fair to you. Just because you don't read the words:

pedophile
            murderer
            hypocrite
            madman
            liar

. . so that automatically means we could put up with just about every other derision Muslims use to cast aspersions on Christ, Christianity and the Bible, correct?

Well, no worries. I guess in all fairness, what you're asking me to take on board is that when I read some other sly invectives against Christ, if it does not fall under any such words above, then YOU don't consider it an insult because it is not "the typical insults and blatant hateful slanderings"?

I should simply let the case rest. But before I do, could you be so kind to let me know what adjectives you could apply to qualify the following words found in a Muslim's posts about Jesus Christ? Here:

I still hold on to that unlike jesus of the bible that lied to his disciples, christians and also prophesized most things which never materialized.
(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-29381.128.html#msg839784)

1. jesus was accused of stealing in
   john 7v8-10
: On the feast of the tabernacles, jesus replied his brothers: go to the feast yourselves, I AM NOT GOING UP THE FEAST, and after his brothers were gone HE ALSO WENT UP, NOT PUBLICLY BUT IN PRIVATE
(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-29381.128.html#msg841879)

2. Jesus disciples stole grain and he encouraged them because David did so too.

3. jesus in the bible stole a colt and told his disciples to tell the owner that THE LORD NEEDED IT. EEEEEEEEEWOOOOOOOOOO
Luke 19v29-35.

Against the backdrop of your assertion that:

For example, when have you ever seen a Muslim need to resort to slandering against Jesus Christ? Never.

. . so what adjective would you use to qualify those above? Did you say NEVER?!?
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by doyenn(m): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2007
Jesus is not God in anyway,he's not even son of God.If Jesus is God then it means he creats himself and all of us including Adam.It even means that he created Mary,the woman that brought him to this life.It's a blatant lie.If you are confused of whom God really is,then consult your elders.
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2007
Tiptronic:

@ Pilgrim,

Be fair now. Nohing in that post can be called slandering. I think it is legitimate debate, and seems to be kept civilised,

Where has he called Jesus (pbuh) a pedophile?
Where has he called Jesus (pbuh) a murderer?
Where has he called Jesus (pbuh) a hypocrite?
Where has he called Jesus (pbuh) a madman?
Where has he called Jesus (pbuh) a liar?
etc etc ad nauseam,

Those are just the typical insults and blatant hateful slanderings against the Prophet (pbuh) which you see thrown about to 'discredit' Islam.

I stand by my point.

Peace

Are those merely "insults" and "hateful slanderings" against mohammed? We'll see:

Where has he called Jesus (pbuh) a pedophile? - Jesus was not known to have married at all in His 33 yrs on earth. Mohammed married a 6yr old, an offence that would get his name on the sex offenders register for life.

Where has he called Jesus (pbuh) a murderer? - Jesus said "those who live by the sword perish by the sword", on the other hand mohammed ordered the killing of thousands and condemned many others to a life of sexual slavery.

Where has he called Jesus (pbuh) a hypocrite? - Jesus Christ NEVER changed His message from begining to the end, mohammed on the other hand is known for abrogating verses and recieving "convenient" revelations to justify his perfidy. The same allah who allows only 4 wives to his followers allowed mohammed to have 30.

Where has he called Jesus (pbuh) a madman? - Did mohammed not have epileptic or schizophrenic fits and foam at the mouth when recieving his famous revelations?

Where has he called Jesus (pbuh) a liar? - You cant call Jesus Christ a liar because there is NO evidence to prove that He ever lied. On the other hand mohammed encouraged lying by virtue of al taqqiya.
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2007
doyenn:

Jesus is not God in anyway,he's not even son of God.If Jesus is God then it means he creats himself and all of us including Adam.It even means that he created Mary,the woman that brought him to this life.It's a blatant lie.If you are confused of whom God really is,then consult your elders.

no point foaming at the mouth over this. The christian God and the muslim god are not the same so you can keep your god who was never born by anyone and let me keep my Jesus Christ. It is that simple. Was it not you who said your religion to you and me to mine?

My God to me and yours to you chikena!
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by pilgrim1(f): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2007
@doyenn,

doyenn:

Jesus is not God in anyway,he's not even son of God.

Then Muhammad is not a prophet; he's not even the rasool of Allah. Fair enough?

It is so typical of you guys to pander about your denials every so often disavowals in the Qur'an the yardstick for religion - including Christianity.

doyenn:

If Jesus is God then it means he creats himself and all of us including Adam.

That logic does not even hold in Islam. There's nowhere in either the Bible or in the Qur'an where it is said that Jesus created Himself; and the Incarnation is not to be confused for 'creation'.

doyenn:

It even means that he created Mary,the woman that brought him to this life.

Indeed, He created Mary - but it does not mean that Mary brought Him to this life. Rather, she was the one through whom Jesus came as Man.

doyenn:

It's a blatant lie.If you are confused of whom God really is,then consult your elders.

We're used to such whimpers; but there are so many things denied in Islam that one has to wonder what is left to believe in the Qur'an itself. We haven't finished discussing the fabricated "bridge" over hell fire that Muhammad offered to "cool down" the flames - even though Allah did not mention any such bridge in the Qur'an.
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by pilgrim1(f): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2007
davidylan:

Are those merely "insults" and "hateful slanderings" against mohammed? We'll see:

Where has he called Jesus (pbuh) a pedophile? - Jesus was not known to have married at all in His 33 years on earth. Muhammad married a 6yr old, an offence that would get his name on the sex offenders register for life.

Where has he called Jesus (pbuh) a murderer? - Jesus said "those who live by the sword perish by the sword", on the other hand mohammed ordered the killing of thousands and condemned many others to a life of sexual slavery.

Where has he called Jesus (pbuh) a hypocrite? - Jesus Christ NEVER changed His message from begining to the end, mohammed on the other hand is known for abrogating verses and recieving "convenient" revelations to justify his perfidy. The same allah who allows only 4 wives to his followers allowed mohammed to have 30.

Where has he called Jesus (pbuh) a madman? - Did mohammed not have epileptic or schizophrenic fits and foam at the mouth when recieving his famous revelations?

Where has he called Jesus (pbuh) a liar? - You can't call Jesus Christ a liar because there is NO evidence to prove that He ever lied. On the other hand mohammed encouraged lying by virtue of al taqqiya.

Brilliant.
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by deezzle(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2007
the difference between christians and muslims is this: we are sensible, they are not.
if the thing as simple as saying Jesus is not a son of God is said of mohammed, the next thing you will hear is that they have started killing Christians i Kano. I mean, is it me or they are just so callous and prone to violence.
i know there is extremism in every religion but when was the last time u heard that a Xtian goup or indiividual resorted to suicide bombbing?
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by pilgrim1(f): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2007
deezzle:

the difference between christians and muslims is this: we are sensible, they are not.
if the thing as simple as saying Jesus is not a son of God is said of mohammed, the next thing you will hear is that they have started killing Christians i Kano. I mean, is it me or they are just so callous and prone to violence.

It's not you at all - rather, you've so captured it in a few words.
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by Kuns: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2007
Is Jesus God?

The name Jesus is a fusion of the Roman culture and the Greek culture, in 786 B.C when the Roman nation was founded the name of their most High God was Jupiter and the Most High God of the Greeks was Zeus, 

When the Roman empire defeated Greece they had to fuse the culture because the Greeks won't give up their god so easily.

So the Knight of Columbus (Roman Cat-holic Church) created another god named Jesus by taking the "J" from Jupiter and adding it to the name of the greek god Zeus, to give you Jzeus or Jesus.

Jesus is the god of the Cauasian race (Greeks, Romans and other Germ-manic tribes including Euro-America).
The Jesus story incorporated elements from the tales of other deities recorded in this widespread area, such as many of the following world saviors and "sons of God," most or all of whom predate the Christian myth, and a number of whom were crucified or executed.

Adad of Assyria
  Adonis, Apollo, Heracles ("Hercules"wink and Zeus of Greece
  Alcides of Thebes
  Attis of Phrygia
  Baal of Phoenicia
  Bali of Afghanistan
  Beddru of Japan
  Buddha of India
  Crite of Chaldea
  Deva Tat of Siam
  Hesus of the Druids
  Horus, Osiris, and Serapis of Egypt, whose long-haired, bearded appearance was adopted for the Christ character34
  Indra of Tibet/India
  Jao of Nepal
  Krishna of India
  Mikado of the Sintoos
  Mithra of Persia
  Odin of the Scandinavians
  Prometheus of Caucasus/Greece
  Quetzalcoatl of Mexico
  Salivahana of Bermuda
  Tammuz of Syria (who was, in a typical mythmaking move, later turned into the disciple Thomas35)
  Thor of the Gauls
  Universal Monarch of the Sibyls36
  Wittoba of the Bilingonese
  Xamolxis of Thrace
  Zarathustra/Zoroaster of Persia
  Zoar of the Bonzes
This is evident supportting the fact that christianity is a combination of mythlogical thoeries and paganitic practices.

The Message AL Masih,the Messiah and Saviour, Isa Al Masih has been corrupted with lies based on myths, legends and the doctrines of men ,  like Paul, who teach another gospel Galatians 1 : 6.

There are no so enslaved that those who falsely believe they are free.

Don't believe me, check it out for yourselves.
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by Vicjustice: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2007
Davidylan, there's this remarkable wisdom in every comment of yours, you seem to have your way of answering these uncivilized questions from these unreasonable muslims. But, how come you know so much about them and their deceitful Koran, or, were you once a muslim, yourself?
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by Kuns: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2007
No one yet explained that if Jesus was God then who was he praying too?

Was he praying to himself?
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by MsEbz(f): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2007
There's been speculation Jesus never even existed.
Re: Is Jesus Christ God? by Horus(m): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2007
1-There is no DNA evidence that this Jesus existed.
2-Where are the human remains of this Jesus?
3-Where are the  bones of this Jesus?
So Jesus ascended to heaven with his bones?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Follow Better Church, Follow ECKANKAR / There Shall Be No War In Nigeria. Prayer Points / My Fiancee's Mum Is A Jehovah Witness:please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.