Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Don't Retire But Refire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Retire But Refire (119 Views)

No Plan To Retire Now, Says Kumuyi / Time To Refire! / "Buhari Should Retire" - Cardinal Onaiyekan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Retire But Refire by LadyZika2(f): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
Friends I'm back here finally, thank God for keeping u people for me.

I Hv 2 questions

1. how can one REFIRE?

2. What can make a Christian to retire instead of REFIRE?

Pls help me with the answer, if u kn
Re: Don't Retire But Refire by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
LadyZika2:
Friends I'm back here finally, thank God for keeping u people for me.

I Hv 2 questions

1. how can one REFIRE?

2. What can make a Christian to retire instead of REFIRE?

Pls help me with the answer, if u kn
All you have stated apply to those who are Christians by mouth only but not by deed, and I am talking of all the hypocrites who claim to believe in Jesus Christ but refuse to obey Jesus Christ and so are not His friends but His enemies - John 15 vs 13-14. undecided

A one who belongs to Jesus Christ is a one who lives bound in an infinite loop of submission to and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. There is no "refire" or "retire" in such a life as that very life is completely reconfigured and reprogrammed for Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone. undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Battle Of The Gods. Who Do You Think Won? / Called To Glory In Christ / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday, July 19, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.