Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Real Usa/foreign Numbers - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Real Usa/foreign Numbers (193 Views)

Advertise To 20,000 Active Whatsapp Numbers Of Business Owners For Free / Can A Person Have Two Bvn Numbers / Download LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL EMAIL LIST, GSM NUMBERS DATABASE, GIFTCARD & M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Usa/foreign Numbers by osaggy(m): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
I will train you on how to setup and run a profitable business of selling Real USA / international numbers right from here in Nigeria. Start up capital for this business is low and it can be done with a mobile phone/ laptop.

What you will get:
- A complete up-to-date pdf teaching you everything you need to know including sites to get REAL USA numbers

- One on one access to mentorship and questions you need answers to

I quitted this last month because i moved to a higher paying business, but i can guarantee you that if you are not lazy, you can make well over #60,000 monthly from this business, because per number you sell, you make at least #1,000 gain.

PRICE: #3,000 to be increased after i train the first set.

Whatsapp me on 07018085827 to book a slot for training group.

Re: Real Usa/foreign Numbers by osaggy(m): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
I perfectly understand that some people here have trust issues, so i am willing to take part payment first, and then full payment made after training has commenced

(1) (Reply)

Make #5,000-#10,000 Daily On This Platform Free Of Charge / @ Credible Exchange ,cashapp,zelle,paypal At 350/$ Flat Rate / There Are Two Things You Can Do With Dollars! Read To See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.