Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Late TB Joshua...let's Discuss - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Late TB Joshua...let's Discuss (464 Views)

TB Joshua-let Clear The Air / Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late TB Joshua...let's Discuss by sureukraine111: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
If he was a sorcerer, Magician or occultist as posited by some few, why will the church do an open burial for him?

Ogboni, secret society and occultic men usually have VERY VERY secret burial or a portion during the burial where some men will go into inner chambers for some rituals.

Nothing of such happened

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Late TB Joshua...let's Discuss by Owlinrr: 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
sureukraine111:
If he was a sorcerer, Magician or occultist as posited by some few, why will the church do an open burial for him?

Ogboni, secret society and occultic men usually have VERY VERY secret burial or a portion during the burial where some men will go into inner chambers for some rituals.

Nothing of such happened

Happy children day grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late TB Joshua...let's Discuss by sureukraine111: 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
Owlinrr:

Happy children day grin grin grin grin
how
Re: Late TB Joshua...let's Discuss by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
sureukraine111:

Nothing of such happened

Most of those Pastors hating TB Joshua were just jealous of his fame and exploits. He was far ahead of them all. Joshua was a real Man of God

3 Likes

Re: Late TB Joshua...let's Discuss by sureukraine111: 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Most of those Pastors hating TB Joshua were just jealous of his fame and exploits. He was far ahead of them all. Joshua was a real Man of God
very possible
Re: Late TB Joshua...let's Discuss by Owlinrr: 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
sureukraine111:
how

Does it really matter if he's occultict or not? Well, if you ask me I would say no. No becaue, should if you look deeper and deeper enough, you will realize that almost everyone in this world has one or two things that they can't let out and the fact that they keep such secret does not mean it a good thing or bad.

What I'm saying in short is that we can't possibly know everything about him and with that, we should try to appreciate the little we know about him and forget those we don't.

I believe if all supposed men of God in Nigeria preach and act the way tb Joshua does, Christianity in Nigeria would be much better than what we have today.

Even if he's occultict, that should be between him and his maker and not me or you.

And should you think about the popular phrase, "the end justify the mean". With what PTBJ stand for, I believe no matter what he did in secret that we don't know, his good deed we all know about should justify the means.

If PTBJ is occultict, then I don't see why my pastor shouldn't be occultict and replicate what's the man did with his lifetime.

Rip prophet TB Joshua.
Re: Late TB Joshua...let's Discuss by sureukraine111: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
Owlinrr:

Does it really matter of he's occultict or not? Well, if you ask me I would say no. No becaue, should if you look deeper and deeper enough, you will realize that almost everyone in this world has one or two things that they can't let out and the fact that they keep such secret does not mean it a good thing or bad.

What I'm saying in short is that we can't possibly know everything about him and with that, we should try to appreciate the little we know about him and forget those we don't.

I believe if all supposed men of God in Nigeria preach and act the way tb Joshua does, Christianity in Nigeria would be much better than what we have today.

Even if he's occultict, that should be between him and his maker and not me or you.

And should you think about the popular phrase, "the end justify the mean". With what PTBJ stand for, I believe no matter what he did in secret that we don't know, his good deed we all know about should justify the means.

If PTBJ occultict, then I don't see why my pastor shouldn't be occultict and replicate the man did with his lifetime.

Rip prophet TB Joshua.
Words of wisdom
Re: Late TB Joshua...let's Discuss by Philip4564(m): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
I have never for once criticize Prophet TB Joshua and I'll never do it whether he's occultic or not that's between him and his maker what I just know for sure is that The man preaches About Christ and not Devil,he preaches love and not hate,he extend his philanthropic act to both the Christian and Muslim just like Christ came for both the Jews and the gentiles.. In conclusion if you practice what Prophet TB Joshua preaches and Teaches Heaven is your abode.

2 Likes

Re: Late TB Joshua...let's Discuss by sureukraine111: 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Philip4564:
I have never for once criticize Prophet TB Joshua and I'll never do it whether he's occultic or not that's between him and his maker what I just know for sure is that The man preaches About Christ and not Devil,he preaches love and not hate,he extend his philanthropic act to both the Christian and Muslim just like Christ came for both the Jews and the gentiles.. In conclusion if you practice what Prophet TB Joshua preaches and Teaches Heaven is your abode.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Late TB Joshua...let's Discuss by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
He did what he could with the power, fame and wealth he got but truthfully both TB Joshua and all of his accusers have anything to do with Jesus Christ of Nazareth! undecided
Re: Late TB Joshua...let's Discuss by sureukraine111: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
He did what he could with the power, fame and wealth he got but truthfully both TB Joshua and all of his accusers have anything to do with Jesus Christ of Nazareth! undecided
Who then has something to do with Jesus Christ?
Re: Late TB Joshua...let's Discuss by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
sureukraine111:
Who then has something to do with Jesus Christ?

True Christianity is about selfless service Jesus commissioned in the first century {Matthew 10:3-13} his followers shouldn't view any nation as their own rather they must love people from all races as neighbours {Mark 12:28-31} and most especially they must love fellow believers the same way Jesus love them {John 13:34-35} this means none of them should participate in the political affairs going on around them {John 6:15 compare to 15:19} since it will lead them into killing people (including their fellow believers) Revelations 6:3-4

True Christians connect all fellow believers in all the countries of the world and form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers under their King Jesus Christ! Isaiah 2:2-3, 9:6-7

So a real Christian ministry will organize the adherents and form an evangelical team anywhere they are and people in all the neighbourhood will recognize them as zealous preachers and industrious teachers of God's word so people will RECOGNIZE them as the group practicing what Jesus the man who claimed to be Christ did {Act 11:26} and throughout the world people will know them by their incessant preaching and teaching work! Matthew 5:13-16

None of all these people claiming pastors are after all this requirements, what they're after is to gather people, instruct them and off their followers go home, no evangelising team as Jesus commissioned it in the first century.
That's why they can't point to where TB Joshua go wrong because none of them is practicing true Christianity.

Now this is why they hated TB Joshua!

The young man was not ordained by any of them so he has no spiritual father's among them, which means when talking about their connection with politicians this man can get connected to politicians from anywhere without their influence. During elections politicians do go to Churches and mosques to solicit for support and it's the spiritual father that will tell them whom to vote for but TB Joshua is not under anybody he's a one man mopol.
The second thing is their ranking. They get the ranking through the influence of their spiritual fathers but TB Joshua got his own ranking through his philanthropic lifestyle.
That's why only politicians and the common people around him love him till death.
But as for what Jesus commissioned neither TB Joshua nor all his accusers practiced it! undecided

1 Like

Re: Late TB Joshua...let's Discuss by Foodqueen(f): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Tbj is the only true man of God that I know.

All these other pastors are after material things.

1 Like

Re: Late TB Joshua...let's Discuss by sureukraine111: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
Foodqueen:
Tbj is the only true man of God that I know.

All these other pastors are after material things.

God is the judge

(1) (Reply)

Video: Jesus Refuse To Come Because People Do not Donate- Pastor Said / Innocent Blood / Do I Still Need Deliverance After Stopping Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.