Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,959 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! (4882 Views)

Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement / Federal Fire Service Replacement.. / Any News About Federal Fire Service Replacement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by chimebuka90(m): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hello Nairalanders
Trust you guys are doing great

Please I want to ask if anyone here has experienced paying money to someone for replacement job in the NCS(Nigerian Correctional service)?

I met a friend of mine mid last year, he told me there is an opening for replacement go Bsc in Nigerian Correctional service and that he paid money to his aunt, he is working there already he started last year tho, so I got the contact of the woman and she confirmed it, we bargained and she told me the person who has the slot said its 700k last, after everything I made the payment around August last year, since then till now the woman will say next week, and the week after till today, at some point I decided to go to her office to really be sure at least if I want my money back I can know where to see her. My family is already worried and the pressure is on me to ask the woman to refund, but am skeptical that it could work out, please I need your advice here: should I ask the woman to refund or continue to wait as she is not definite when the list will be out, she only assured me that once its out my name will be there, that its the top Hausa guys at Abuja she is working with( she is also a staff of the NCS). My fear is; is there anything like paying for replacement and how long is it suppose to last before it comes out?

Thank you as I await your kind suggestions

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by Mrsoft3(m): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
Be hopeful,it's a fifty fifty chance.

I pray you get it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by chimebuka90(m): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Thank you bro am hopeful
Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by Ponytail22: 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
You should have paid half of the money, then the remaining when the replacement list comes out. Well, keep praying and hoping.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by Slimslimqq: 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
What u need is a prompt follow up.

But last I heard, payment for replacement always turns out to be scam.

I hope it's not what I'm Thinking.

Goodluck

Lalasticlala fp worthy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by chimebuka90(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ponytail22:
You should have paid half of the money, then the remaining when the replacement list comes out. Well, keep praying and hoping.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by chimebuka90(m): 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
Slimslimqq:
What u need is a prompt follow up.

But last I heard, payment for replacement always turns out to be scam.

I hope it's not what I'm Thinking.

Goodluck

Lalasticlala fp worthy

Thanks am just scared
Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by Youngvegetable: 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
chimebuka90:

Thanks am just scared
if she has done it, you should have gotten APL..
Go and collect your money. You have nothing to lose
Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by MarieBabs: 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
U should chill I paid for a NECO job since June last year the link came through my sister-in-law who works at the same office too she has been asking me to chill...cos she’s very trustworthy. God help us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by chimebuka90(m): 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
MarieBabs:
U should chill I paid for a NECO job since June last year the link came through my sister-in-law who works at the same office too she has been asking me to chill...cos she’s very trustworthy. God help us

Thank you Mariebabs
The waiting is not easy but I will
Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by chimebuka90(m): 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
Youngvegetable:
if she has done it, you should have gotten APL..
Go and collect your money. You have nothing to lose

Please what do you mean by APL?

Thank you tho
Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by Danielomisco(m): 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
August last year??a couple of sets of replacements has being done bro,some passed out last week.I saw some with my two eyes training in one of the camps one time earlier this year.Ask for refund!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by Danielomisco(m): 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
August last year??a couple of sets of replacements has being done bro,some passed out last week.I saw some with my two eyes training in one of the camps one time earlier this year.Ask for refund!.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by Asquare84(m): 3:50am On Jul 10, 2021
chimebuka90:
Hello Nairalanders
Trust you guys are doing great

Please I want to ask if anyone here has experienced paying money to someone for replacement job in the NCS(Nigerian Correctional service)?

I met a friend of mine mid last year, he told me there is an opening for replacement go Bsc in Nigerian Correctional service and that he paid money to his aunt, he is working there already he started last year tho, so I got the contact of the woman and she confirmed it, we bargained and she told me the person who has the slot said its 700k last, after everything I made the payment around August last year, since then till now the woman will say next week, and the week after till today, at some point I decided to go to her office to really be sure at least if I want my money back I can know where to see her. My family is already worried and the pressure is on me to ask the woman to refund, but am skeptical that it could work out, please I need your advice here: should I ask the woman to refund or continue to wait as she is not definite when the list will be out, she only assured me that once its out my name will be there, that its the top Hausa guys at Abuja she is working with( she is also a staff of the NCS). My fear is; is there anything like paying for replacement and how long is it suppose to last before it comes out?

Thank you as I await your kind suggestions

NCS did replacement early January this year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by phemmyfour: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2021
Scam

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by chimebuka90(m): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2021
Danielomisco:
August last year??a couple of sets of replacements has being done bro,some passed out last week.I saw some with my two eyes training in one of the camps one time earlier this year.Ask for refund!

She said so too that they are people with handwork and not Bsc holders, can you ascertain if its true?
Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by Danielomisco(m): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
chimebuka90:

She said so too that they are people with handwork and not Bsc holders, can you ascertain if its true?
its a lie,fire the woman!!
Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by chimebuka90(m): 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
Danielomisco:
its a lie,fire the woman!!

Daniel am in trouble already
My family warned me against this, please what do you suggest I do now, cos I believed her when she said it was for skilled persons not people with certificate!!
Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by Danielomisco(m): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
chimebuka90:

Daniel am in trouble already
My family warned me against this, please what do you suggest I do now, cos I believed her when she said it was for skilled persons not people with certificate!!
tell her you are about heading to right authorities and Efcc with proofs to nail her down,you wunt only on one condition if she refunds you every kobo before ending of this month.Tell her your actions against her will start exactly 30th this month!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by chimebuka90(m): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
Danielomisco:
tell her you are about heading to right authorities and Efcc with proofs to nail her down,you wunt only on one condition if she refunds you every kobo before ending of this month.Tell her your actions against her will start exactly 30th this month!!

I will do just that, cos me too am scared of the whole thing now
Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by Danielomisco(m): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
chimebuka90:

you have everything to lose if u dnt fyt bacm
Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by Lemateak: 6:30am On Jul 11, 2021
Calm down, there is one last pending list from NCoS. That will be last and final. When exactly it will pull through is what I can't say, but everything is ready and just waiting for final push...
NCoS have release many list since this recruitment started...many have done training. But they are not done. If you trust her and she says your name will pull through just calm down.

Its not her fault, she's can't singlehandedly do it for you. The last batch shld be cleared before anything happen in immigration. At least she is a worker and you can always hold her.

Everything in NCoS work at snail pace, the pple sabi slow.
When you get the job if you eventually do, you too will experience firsthand their' slow pace' even in ur promotion and allowances associated with ur promotion.

Calm down if you can...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by chimebuka90(m): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2021
Lemateak:
Calm down, there is one last pending list from NCoS. That will be last and final. When exactly it will pull through is what I can't say, but everything is ready and just waiting for final push...
NCoS have release many list since this recruitment started...many have done training. But they are not done. If you trust her and she says your name will pull through just calm down.

Its not her fault, she's can't singlehandedly do it for you. The last batch shld be cleared before anything happen in immigration. At least she is a worker and you can always hold her.

When you get the job if you eventually do, you too will experience firsthand their' slow pace' even in ur promotion and allowances associated with ur promotion.

Calm down if you can...

Thank you very much
This has really been giving me sleepless nights
Someone said here that all the list is out and since then I was perplexed
Thank you for this hope at Least
Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by chimebuka90(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
Lemateak:

Calm down if you can...

Please can I get your WhatsApp line
I will be needing your assistance
Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by Youngvegetable: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
chimebuka90:

Please what do you mean by APL?

Thank you tho
Appointment letter

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by justmide(f): 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
chimebuka90:

How far? Any luck yet?
Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by Edo1079: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
Just be calm my brother, I'm also waiting for my Appointment Letter/Posting Letter but the person doing the replacement for me is a trustworthy man and he has assured me that i will get the job. He actually started the process last year August for me but like the other speaker said, they are very slow and he assure me that a week to documentation/Posting that my Appointment Letter will be out. He even told me about some people who have been given their Appointment Letters since January but have not done their documentation yet and they are disturbing them that when will they do their documentation and all that. Although he didn't collect money from me and warn that i should get the money ready ready that anytime the Appointment Letter comes out I'm paying the person cash 900k....08086255678 chat me up on WhatsApp let's be feeding ourselves with updates from our individual sources.
Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by Nwaotu10(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Forgive my forwardness, sir. You've been scammed. As harsh as it is, it is What it is.
Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by Tobeval: 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
Edo1079:
Just be calm my brother, I'm also waiting for my Appointment Letter/Posting Letter but the person doing the replacement for me is a trustworthy man and he has assured me that i will get the job. He actually started the process last year August for me but like the other speaker said, they are very slow and he assure me that a week to documentation/Posting that my Appointment Letter will be out. He even told me about some people who have been given their Appointment Letters since January but have not done their documentation yet and they are disturbing them that when will they do their documentation and all that. Although he didn't collect money from me and warn that i should get the money ready ready that anytime the Appointment Letter comes out I'm paying the person cash 900k....08086255678 chat me up on WhatsApp let's be feeding ourselves with updates from our individual sources.

Alot of people have similar stories like this concerning the correctional service replacement, at least you've paid anything yet so you're safe. I go chat you up
Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by missyojo(f): 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
Op, how far. Have you gotten the letter?
Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by NdanaBusu: 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nothing is happening this month at Nigeria Correctional Service, hopefully till next month - (February).
Re: Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement!!!!! by Yunisa001(m): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
NdanaBusu:
Nothing is happening this month at Nigeria Correctional Service, hopefully till next month - (February).
una no dey tire with all this una speculation since?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue / Nigerian Navy(dssc) Recruitment Requirment / Action Against Hunger (ACF) International Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.