Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial (81697 Views)

Physically Challenged Woman Hid Son & Lied To Extort Money From Prophet Fufeyin / TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders / Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by lalasticlala(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
Late Prophet TB Joshua was finally buried today. Here are pictures from the burial ceremony.

Pictures from:
https://www.facebook.com/103470916440360/posts/4408670492587026/

Temitope Balogun Joshua (12 June 1963 – 5 June 2021) was a Nigerian charismatic pastor, televangelist, and philanthropist. He was the leader and founder of Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian megachurch that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos.

Personal life and death

Joshua was married to Evelyn Joshua and had three children. He died on 5 June 2021 after one of his evening services in Lagos, Nigeria, just one week prior to his 58th birthday. No cause of death was given.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._B._Joshua

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by lalasticlala(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
1 Special flute performance of “Amazing Grace” given by Tee Mac Omatshola at the interment service for Prophet T.B. Joshua.#TBJoshuaLegacy

2 Dr Gary Tonge giving a word of exhortation at the interment service for Prophet T.B. Joshua. #TBJoshuaLegacy

3 Serah Joshua taking the third Bible reading – from 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.#TBJoshuaLegacy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by lalasticlala(m): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
The body of Prophet T.B. Joshua being borne out from The SCOAN Auditorium in a procession to its final resting place.#TBJoshuaLegacy

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by lalasticlala(m): 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
The body of Prophet T.B. Joshua arriving at the mausoleum on The SCOAN premises.#TBJoshuaLegacy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by lalasticlala(m): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
His Excellency Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State and Hon. Olanrewaju Elegushi (representing the Governor of Lagos) at the gravesite of Prophet T.B. Joshua.#TBJoshuaLegacy

19 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by lalasticlala(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
At the graveside, the family of Prophet T.B. Joshua perform the final rite: “Earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust!”#TBJoshuaLegacy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by lalasticlala(m): 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
1 & 2: Delegates from the nation of Israel performing the final rite at the gravesite of Prophet T.B. Joshua.#TBJoshuaLegacy

3: Dr. Gary Tonge performing the final rite at the gravesite of Prophet T.B. Joshua.#TBJoshuaLegacy

15 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by lalasticlala(m): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
1 Bishop Steven Ogedengbe performing the final rite at the gravesite of Prophet T.B. Joshua.#TBJoshuaLegacy

2 Pastor Robert Acosta from Argentina performing the final rite at the gravesite of Prophet T.B. Joshua.#TBJoshuaLegacy

3 Also in attendance at the interment ceremony for Prophet T.B. Joshua is Olori Naomi Adeyeye Ogunwusi, the wife of the Ooni of Ife.#TBJoshuaLegacy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
Such a Charismatic leader! May God grant him eternal rest and raise another exemplary leader for the church

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by dermmy(m): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
Immortality does not lie in the structures you've erected in your name but in the people your life has touched.

What will you be remembered for?
Weed smoking, sexual immorality, bombing sites, runs, nudity and slay queen life/prostitution?

Anyone who is so preoccupied with earthly gains and worldly pursuit and he or she doesn't take time to think about the certainty of death and eternity is the most miserable of all men.

Choose today whom you will serve but as for me and my house we'll serve the Lord.

291 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Froshloaded: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
May his soul rip

12 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by tillaman(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
Go well my good man!!

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by ODJ124(m): 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
kiss

I was devastated to learn of your death wished it was a dream...

Your love towards humanity will forever be in our heart.. Rest on.

Thread seen..

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by jerryson1: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
R.I.P M.O.G

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Duru9(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
Your legacies lives on sir

Rest on!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by MonsterLoader: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
Aaah God. I'm heart broken

15 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Felabrity: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
I just have one question for you all

How many of your business-men-pastors have helped people the way TB Joshua did?

May your soul rest in peace sir.

150 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Queenserah26(f): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rest on sir
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Bayaar02(m): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
All we can say is RIP

1 Like

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Felabrity: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
RIP
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by AmazingELixir: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
His watch has ended.

17 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by obembet(f): 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
U never know the value of what you have untill you lose it.

RIP GENERAL

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by aseyi24: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
PMB next

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Eriokanmi: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
Wow! RIP true man of God. Oyinbo will never follow you, if you're performing fake miracles, Chinese are worse off. They're the hardest to convince race on earth. His followers from the western world and Asia are amazing . Those who had received divine healing, those of them who had been rescued from donating hard-earned money to doctors to treat life-threatening illnesses, those whose lives were touched by this man (both Christians and Muslims alike) Worldwide would miss him the most. I saw an imam who came as a delegate from the middle east to attend his funeral. He preached the gospel of Jesus Christ, embodied in selfless LOVE. As soon as i arrived from Abuja today, I boarded a taxt home, the driver, a Muslim told me TBJ used to donate food and money to Muslims during sallah. He said they'd miss him so much. He also said he used to donate rice to airport staff during ileya and Christian festivities.

May God console the loved ones he left behind.

145 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by heniford2: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
May his soul Rest in peace till we meet part no more chia nawa oh!!hmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Paykay: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kk
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Onyi22(f): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rest in peace My Mentor, Your legacy will never be forgotten

11 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by mrkings84(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Every man, no matter how highly placed,
No matter how influencial they are,
No matter how wealthy, etc.....
Every man , the most they can take back home is one garment, a pair of socks, only one decayable coffin, and a narrow grave not deeper than 6 feet.

Think about this... Then you will save yourself some troubles

21 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by illicit(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Gone too soon

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Use Of The 7 Books Of Moses / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.