Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Senior Devs Please Respond - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Senior Devs Please Respond (512 Views)

Pro JS Devs, Please Is This Variable Chaining / Hi React Devs . Please I Have A Slight Issue .come.in Here / So There Are Devs That Earn Up To 30k USD. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senior Devs Please Respond by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ok so I’m calling mostly seniors developers that have experiences in these fields to please shed light and give tips to junior devs,
eg what language is prominent to master in Nigeria, things to do, degrees to acquire and for a dev without a degree too things he needs to master n be good at.
If having a degree will affect your programming career or not, someone like me that’s versatile with css, html, JavaScript, what next do we need to learn to climb up the ladder.
Re: Senior Devs Please Respond by spartan117(m): 11:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
DCYP:
Ok so I’m calling mostly seniors developers that have experiences in these fields to please shed light and give tips to junior devs,
eg what language is prominent to master in Nigeria, things to do, degrees to acquire and for a dev without a degree too things he needs to master n be good at.
If having a degree will affect your programming career or not, someone like me that’s versatile with css, html, JavaScript, what next do we need to learn to climb up the ladder.
Learn React, create an app with it and then start applying for frontend jobs.
Re: Senior Devs Please Respond by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2021
spartan117:

Learn React, create an app with it and then start applying for frontend jobs.
alright thanks sir, I’ll get right on with that

1 Like

Re: Senior Devs Please Respond by etaste: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2021

Get Quality Services at an Affordable Prices

For Network Installation and Expansion for home, Schools, Hotels and Churches...
For Interior Designs
House Painting ( Aesthetic Painting)
Android App Development
Web App development
Ios App Development

Call/WhatsApp 08085690901

Re: Senior Devs Please Respond by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 11, 2021
etaste:

Get Quality Services at an Affordable Prices

For Network Installation and Expansion for home, Schools, Hotels and Churches...
For Interior Designs
House Painting ( Aesthetic Painting)
Android App Development
Web App development
Ios App Development

Call/WhatsApp 08085690901

nigga create your own page man

(1) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos Is Ruining Space Exploration For Everyone / Should I Forgo Law School And Learn Any Tech Skill? / I Need Laptop Specification For Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.