Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

Pls Save Me out From Sokoloan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Save Me out From Sokoloan (431 Views)

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Save Me out From Sokoloan by LOKOLESCO(m): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2021
My name is Balogun olamilekan yusuph,i obtained loan worth #6000  on 24 of june,2021through fast money app which i supposed to pay back #8800 on 7the of july,2021.but unfortunately,i make my payment yesterday through  one of the bank account given by the agent yesterday,i was been given 9jacredit account,fast money account,sokoloan account.i was not aware that the above account number is not of thesame branch and so far i received all my text messages from sokoloan i decided to sent the money to sokoloan account details.but unfortunately,the agent call me this money to informed me that i had to pay another money on the note that the previous payment i made was on wrong account number.i have been begging him to help me out so far its there head offfice i made the money to and not branch he should be able to help,but he keep on insulting me and shouting on me.here is the number of the agent 09133259315.please can i be able to retrieve my money back please in other to pay to the right channel or can i be cleared for my loan obtained.who has such experience before pls help me out.

Re: Pls Save Me out From Sokoloan by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2021
Wow
Re: Pls Save Me out From Sokoloan by angelEmade: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2021
Lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: Pls Save Me out From Sokoloan by Dahunsipaul(m): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2021
Omo
Re: Pls Save Me out From Sokoloan by segmatic85(m): 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
Just call them and blast whoever pick the call
Re: Pls Save Me out From Sokoloan by LOKOLESCO(m): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hmm
segmatic85:
Just call them and blast whoever pick the call
Re: Pls Save Me out From Sokoloan by BuyAndSellStuff: 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
cheesy cheesy grin grin

These sokoloan people are getting out of hand.
Visit their office.

(1) (Reply)

50000mah Powerbank With Flashlight, Portable Fast Charger - *BRAND NEW* / How Access Bank Regional Manager Forged Documents,signature, Stole N50m -witness / Virgin Ldpe Nylon Waste Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.