Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Jamb Correction Of Data 2021 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Correction Of Data 2021 (834 Views)

HELP PLEASE: JAMB Correction Of Data / Jamb Correction Of DOB Wahala!!! / See JAMB Correction Of Data Guidelines 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Correction Of Data 2021 by SlimFrank1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
Abeg I create this Thread for my self and other 2021 Jambites as regards to correction of data, POST UTME matters and admissions in general.

For now: Who know whether correction of data don start? and the process to correct LGA
Re: Jamb Correction Of Data 2021 by The5DME(m): 5:56am On Jul 11, 2021
SlimFrank1:
Abeg I create this Thread for my self and other 2021 Jambites as regards to correction of data, POST UTME matters and admissions in general.

For now: Who know whether correction of data don start? and the process to correct LGA
That shit happened to you also; I mean the wrong LGA shit? Jamb just keeps giving people a different LGA from the one we wrote when registering.
Re: Jamb Correction Of Data 2021 by SlimFrank1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
That shit happened to you also; I mean the wrong LGA shit? Jamb just keeps giving people a different LGA from the one we wrote when registering. [/quote]

Yeah....I just did my corrections

The errors in my slip were:

Wrong LGA and
Wrong course choices

JAMB HAS OPENED THE PORTAL FOR CORRECTION

Just pay #2500 per correction through Remitta then go to any JAMB ACCREDITED CENTRE around you to efffect the corrections.

cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Jamb Correction Of Data 2021 by moodyguy: 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
SlimFrank1:
That shit happened to you also; I mean the wrong LGA shit? Jamb just keeps giving people a different LGA from the one we wrote when registering.

Wrong LGA and
Wrong course choices

Just pay #2500 per correction through Remitta then go to any JAMB ACCREDITED CENTRE around you to efffect the corrections.

cheesy cheesy wink
did u thumprint?
Re: Jamb Correction Of Data 2021 by Petyr1: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
SlimFrank1:

Wrong LGA and
Wrong course choices

cheesy cheesy wink
How long does it take for the correction of LGA to reflect in your profile?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: JAMB Announces 140 as Cut-off Point For 2022 University Admissions / Illiterate. Can It Be Considered As An Insult??? Pix / Our Grammar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.