Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Sample Of Letter Of Consent For International Passport For Minor - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sample Of Letter Of Consent For International Passport For Minor (14376 Views)

JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) / Should I Renounce My Nigerian Passport For A Thailand Passport? / US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sample Of Letter Of Consent For International Passport For Minor by bammywon: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
please house I need a sample of letter of consent for my son which i want to use to obtain his international passport from Nigeria immigration services
Re: Sample Of Letter Of Consent For International Passport For Minor by NwaAmaikpe: 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
shocked

#8 Otungwere Close,
Ikpu Ofuonye Layout,
Amakohia,
Imo State.

The Comptroller,
Nigeria Immigration Services
Kaura-Namoda.

Dear Sir,

LETTER OF CONSENT FOR THE ISSUANCE OF AN INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT TO BAMMYWON JNR.

I, Bammywon; a 65 year-old Oduduwa male with International passport No.A419042 and NIN 123456789 hereby consents to the issuance of an international passport to my son Bammywon Jnr.

Bammywon Jnr is a product of the love-affair between me and his mother Sherikoko Amandianaeze.
Although I have not carried out a DNA test on him, I am convinced he is my son because just like me, he pours saliva on the pillow while sleeping.

Kindly issue him this passport as it will enable him accompany myself or his mom if we ever want to go sight-seeing in the zoo or for other future travel purposes.

I have attached his birth-certificate and a copy of the data page of my international passport for your possible review.

Thank you in anticipation.

Yours truly,

Bammywon.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sample Of Letter Of Consent For International Passport For Minor by Kaycee54321(m): 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#8 Otungwere Close,
Amakohia,
Imo State

The Comptroller,
Kaura-Namoda.

Dear Sir,

LETTER OF CONSENT FOR THE ISSUANCE OF AN INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT TO BAMMYWON JNR.

I, Bammywon a 65year-old Oduduwa Male with International passport No.A419042 and NIN 123456789 hereby consents to the issuance of an international passport to my son Bammywon Jnr.

Bammywon Jnr is a product of the love-affair between me and his mother Sherikoko Amandianaeze.
Although I have not carried out a DNA test on him, I am convinced he is my son because just like me, he pours saliva while sleeping.

Kindly issue him this passport as it will enable him accompany myself or his mom if we ever want to go sight-seeing in the zoo.

I have attached his birth-certificate and a copy of my international passport for your possible review.

Yours truly,

Bammywon.

The way he'll calm down and write shit and then "share" for everyone to once again enjoy the quality of his "madness".

Op, pour away the contents but use the container. The container/format of the above is dope.

Don't mind NwaAmaikpe cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Sample Of Letter Of Consent For International Passport For Minor by iamyemiakins(m): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#8 Otungwere Close,
Ikpu Ofuonye Layout,
Amakohia,
Imo State.

The Comptroller,
Kaura-Namoda.

Dear Sir,

I, Bammywon; a 65 year-old Oduduwa male with International passport No.A419042 and NIN 123456789 hereby consents to the issuance of an international passport to my son Bammywon Jnr.

Although I have not carried out a DNA test on him, I am convinced he is my son because just like me, he pours saliva while sleeping.

Kindly issue him this passport as it will enable him accompany myself or his mom if we ever want to go sight-seeing in the zoo or for other future travel purposes.

I have attached his birth-certificate and a copy of the data page of my international passport for your possible review.

Yours truly,

Bammywon.
This letter/sample is dope.

But you should've dropped ur craze totally when you were composing it and finish work properly.

4 Likes

Re: Sample Of Letter Of Consent For International Passport For Minor by Twoclans(f): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
I swear nwaAmaikpe dey craze grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Sample Of Letter Of Consent For International Passport For Minor by Rareoil(m): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#8 Otungwere Close,
Ikpu Ofuonye Layout,
Amakohia,
Imo State.

The Comptroller,
Kaura-Namoda.

Dear Sir,

Although I have not carried out a DNA test on him, I am convinced he is my son because just like me, he pours saliva on the pillow while sleeping.

Yours truly,

Bammywon.

Bomb dey your head.
Re: Sample Of Letter Of Consent For International Passport For Minor by cassidy1996(m): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#8 Otungwere Close,
Ikpu Ofuonye Layout,
Amakohia,
Imo State.

The Comptroller,
Kaura-Namoda.

Dear Sir,

Yours truly,

Bammywon.
my big bros, I tip my hat to you

See your letter, professor NwaAmaikpe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One dead, two injured as truck crashes pedestrians in Anambra / Man Killed By Okada In Anambra Few Days To Okada Ban - Photos / Any Nairaland In Denmark ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.