Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,083 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k (4215 Views)

SOLD***toyota Camry Orobo For Sale*** Now N245,000. / Used 1995 Camry (orobo) For Sale (SOLD) / Sharp Camry LE 2003 Tokunbo Fabric #1.55M 08096577304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k by kunki90(m): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
wow
Re: Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k by yusufdayo1: 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
I am interested. I want to use it for ehailing cry
Re: Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k by greggng: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
bjtinz:
@comments sha grin

Well let stick my neck out for OP: The body looks fairly intact. I can see clean alloys and tyres also look relatively new. Interior looks fairly ok as well. . .it's the engine that brings the points down - let's just say it has probably seen better days.

But let's be clear: the car is overpriced. OP take am easy.

Wish u happy sales sha.

I am responding to you cos your moniker is not on the list of internet rats. Let me tell u sonething that happened some minutes ago....a Nairalander posted a car and I priced N1.4m ...he said no he can't sell and I told him if he ever change his mind, he should contact me....he ask me if I can increase my offer and I laughed ...he asked why did I laugh, ....I gave him my moniker to check how internet's rats sit behind internet to insult and call me names for simply bringing to the notice of the world a car I buy for no cheap price. He said , Greg na you get time to dey respond to riffraff who can't even buy a tyre of a car let alone buying a full car. He advice me to ignore them ....for sure that is what I 've done ....I will continue to delete their comments cos they don't worth my time. They will be hit by reality .I only pity anyone clicking like for them ...if a grown up will buy data and decide to use it for unproductive purpose , then the society has gone to the dog's...

1 Like

Re: Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k by paymentvoucher: 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
700k for Toyota Camry Orobo?

Lips sealed!!!
Re: Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k by greggng: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
Tomorrow's deal..get ready ...serious buyer call 08062593234
Re: Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k by ekene101: 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
greggng:
Tomorrow's deal..get ready ...serious buyer call 08062593234
Shut up,u go buy dis sardine can for 400k sef,to slap u just dey hungry me walahi.. internet pussy cat.
Re: Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k by Wickedfact: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
[s]
greggng:

I am responding to you cos your moniker is not on the list of internet rats. Let me tell u sonething that happened some minutes ago....a Nairalander posted a car and I priced N1.4m ...he said no he can't sell and I told him if he ever change his mind, he should contact me....he ask me if I can increase my offer and I laughed ...he asked why did I laugh, ....I gave him my moniker to check how internet's rats sit behind internet to insult and call me names for simply bringing to the notice of the world a car I buy for no cheap price. He said , Greg na you get time to dey respond to riffraff who can't even buy a tyre of a car let alone buying a full car. He advice me to ignore them ....for sure that is what I 've done ....I will continue to delete their comments cos they don't worth my time. They will be hit by reality .I only pity anyone clicking like for them ...if a grown up will buy data and decide to use it for unproductive purpose , then the society has gone to the dog's...
[/s]

The car is overpriced and you have refused to accept this reality. Those who tell you the truth, you brand them as e-rats. You hate feedback and you are a very terrible salesman. I suspect you have never received any training in sales.
I hope you overcome this character gap and emerge a better salesperson because as you are going, you will still insult those who could have changed those who could have given you your big break.

5 Likes

Re: Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k by drmikeadams(m): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
greggng:

Haha
Re: Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k by greggng: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wickedfact:
[s][/s]

The car is overpriced and you have refused to accept this reality. Those who tell you the truth, you brand them as e-rats. You hate feedback and you are a very terrible salesman. I suspect you have never received any training in sales.
I hope you overcome this character gap and emerge a better salesperson because as you are going, you will still insult those who could have changed those who could have given you your big break.

Is a shame feed back in your definition includes calling me bastard ...I promise you one thing ...I will make example of one if them shortly ....that way you will know whom you are dealing with . You can't be telling someone his car is expensive when There is no market for cheap cars. If you indeed know where I can get it cheap why not tell me so that I can visit that place and use you as a testimony here...Alternatively , why not post it on nairaland for us to buy. I mind my business...I don't interfere with other people's business. .I don't go about calling sellers bastard for posting their market....I don't know how the source their cars so I can't dictate for them . If your marketing skills involves insulting people ...then count me out ...I was trained to behave in a socially acceptable manner. I am not forcing anyone to buy ....common sense demand that you move on and live my expensive market alone. Are you wiser than N airalanders that patronise me despite all this insult? Like i said, I will make an example with someone here ...I swear to you, the outcome will be posted here to serve as deterrent ...I have a car stand where I display my cars ...I have acvount with jiji and other car advert platform ...I am even on many car whatsap group ...I get clients from every where....but those insulting me here will pay the price...
Re: Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k by greggng: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2021
What a great day ...buy it now ..08062593234
Re: Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k by greggng: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Going ..delay might be dangerous
Re: Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k by opey112(m): 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
I don't support the insult part...
Re: Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k by greggng: 12:04am On Jul 13, 2021
Carparts888:
You know this is a forum designed for interaction and it's almost impossible for people not to comment on threads especially one that generates mixed reaction or seem controversial. What I'll point out is your advert, you should have just focused on the car your advertising rather than instigating an attack to yourself. Silence is golden.
Happy sales.

Bros I am not against people commenting ...is a free world like I said . Check my profile I am not a newbie here but my only worry is that we 've to draw a line btw criticism and insults ...That we are on a forum doesn't mean we should be insulting people ....I dare anyone of them to call me bastard if we had to meet face to face. All I did was to advertise my cars...common sense demands that you either do the following ...price, criticise but insult is not part of the reason why we are here. Only a mad Man will visit people's shop and keep calling them bastard simply cos they prices are high....The beauty of auto section is that we 've many dealers ....if mine is expensive , move to others . You have a choice ....insulting dealers is not the best choice. Lots of dealers have moved away from this forum cos of all this nonsense from internet rats ...check the profile of all this people insulting others here....they 've one thing in common ....they have nothing going on for them ....also tbey are pretty new on nairaland . Infact , they have by there actions placed a big curse on themselves for attempting to derail my thread each time I post a car....I will never respond to them but will acknowledge well tailored advice not insults. It might surprise you that some of them messing around thread are just not up to the age of my children ...
Re: Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k by paymentvoucher: 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
greggng:

Bros I am not against people commenting ...is a free world like I said . Check my profile I am not a newbie here but my only worry is that we 've to draw a line btw criticism and insults ...That we are on a forum doesn't mean we should be insulting people ....I dare anyone of them to call me bastard if we had to meet face to face. All I did was to advertise my cars...common sense demands that you either do the following ...price, criticise but insult is not part of the reason why we are here. Only a mad Man will visit people's shop and keep calling them bastard simply cos they prices are high....The beauty of auto section is that we 've many dealers ....if mine is expensive , move to others . You have a choice ....insulting dealers is not the best choice. Lots of dealers have moved away from this forum cos of all this nonsense from internet rats ...check the profile of all this people insulting others here....they 've one thing in common ....they have nothing going on for them ....also tbey are pretty new on nairaland . Infact , they have by there actions placed a big curse on themselves for attempting to derail my thread each time I post a car....I will never respond to them but will acknowledge well tailored advice not insults. It might surprise you that some of them messing around thread are just not up to the age of my children ...

But to be honest sir, can you buy that car for 700k?

Anyways I wish you happy sales

1 Like

Re: Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k by greggng: 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
paymentvoucher:

But to be honest sir, can you buy that car for 700k?

Anyways I wish you happy sales

To be honest everyone is confuse and surprise with the inflation in this country . Before we use to buy 2005 Camry nigeria used for 1.2m but today I was begging for 1.5m the owner refused . Assuming he accepted, how much do you think I will sell it ?

Should we stop doing business cos everything is now expensive ? Should ur life now come to an end? Even though I am not happy with the high price but we 've to face reality when faced with circumstances beyond our control . Just yesterday I was told pure water is 20naira....I didn't insult the seller ....I only said , is well and move on. The situation is biting everyone , let no one channel's his frustration to others . I don't manufacture car...I don't steal cars...I buy from car owners....if tbey sell cheap , I will buy and resell at cheaper price. I don't need to explain all this, my prayer is tgat one day some of you will start business and experience what we are going through.

1 Like

Re: Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k by eagleonearth(m): 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
laplace12:
Allow a dead car to rest.

Why drag it to the market?
car wey the AC sef no gree am fix? At least fix the chills before calling price
Re: Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k by Raycrane01: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lol engine one loose duck tape from falling apart
Re: Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k by paymentvoucher: 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
greggng:

To be honest everyone is confuse and surprise with the inflation in this country . Before we use to buy 2005 Camry nigeria used for 1.2m but today I was begging for 1.5m the owner refused . Assuming he accepted, how much do you think I will sell it ?

Should we stop doing business cos everything is now expensive ? Should ur life now come to an end? Even though I am not happy with the high price but we 've to face reality when faced with circumstances beyond our control . Just yesterday I was told pure water is 20naira....I didn't insult the seller ....I only said , is well and move on. The situation is biting everyone , let no one channel's his frustration to others . I don't manufacture car...I don't steal cars...I buy from car owners....if tbey sell cheap , I will buy and resell at cheaper price. I don't need to explain all this, my prayer is tgat one day some of you will start business and experience what we are going through.

There is inflation in the country but it doesn’t mean cars that was bought many years ago should be so expensive.

These are assets that doesn’t appreciate, it depreciate everyday.

PS: I am a business man and I know what the situation of the country. You can advise the seller to bring his price down to a reasonable amount if he truly wants to sell this car.
Re: Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k by greggng: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
paymentvoucher:

There is inflation in the country but it doesn’t mean cars that was bought many years ago should be so expensive.

These are assets that doesn’t appreciate, it depreciate everyday.

PS: I am a business man and I know what the situation of the country. You can advise the seller to bring his price down to a reasonable amount if he truly wants to sell this car.

We have done all this but you can't force anyone to sell to you. A car owner asked me today a very vital question ....my brother I couldn't give him a good answer...he asked me how much I wanna buy his used rx300....I said sir pls sell to me for 1.5million ...he asked me how much is tokunbo of the car ...I said from 2.5m upwards ...he said that means he will be needing 1million to add up to what I am offering him to be able to buy tokunbo....I answered yes....hevsaid young man you may go ...I am selling for 1.8million to you ...if you don't like look elsewhere....You might think he us crazy but henis facing reality ...same way dealers are facing same reality . I study account ...I know about asset , depreciation and all that ....but trust me car is very important asset and the demand for it has become inelastic ...except you have close substitute, we shall continue to cry and cry untill Jesus comes. Nigeria economy has made nonsense of all the economic theories we learnt in school ...God is needed badly to turn around things now. Many dealers 've kept their fund waiting for when price will go down ...but they are now forced to buy at high price cos their bills, rents, chikdren school fees doesn't understand all this inflation ....you must pay them whether price is low or high...
Re: Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k by greggng: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
Are we ready ...make that important call to pick this ride
Re: Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k by greggng: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2021
Fresh week deal . Call 08062593234
Re: Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k by greggng: 1:31am On Jul 20, 2021
Available now

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD*Registered Gac G5 Super 2017 / Used 2014 Toyota Camry Asking 3.8m / ****2005 PACIFICA CHRYSLER*** TOKUNBOH 1.8MILLION NAIRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.