Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,524 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) (1797 Views)

Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) / Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live / Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by mysportdab: 7:03am On Jul 11, 2021
Lionel Messi, and his Argentina teammates celebrated winning the 2021 Copa America Final in the dressing room.

Argentina defeated Brazil 1-0 in the Copa América final after a morning kick off today.

Angel Di Maria scored the only goal of the match with a beautiful chip over Brazil Goalkeeper Ederson in the first half.

After the final whistle, Argentina were crowned Copa America Champions.

Lionel Messi played a crucial role in helping Argentina win the 2021 Copa America.

Messi has now won his first ever international trophy with the Argentina national team.

Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQC036sxiLw

lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by DICKstractor: 7:05am On Jul 11, 2021
undecided

Calling CR7 Goat is now trolling and for comic reliefs only

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 7:10am On Jul 11, 2021
Some hours ago, the President of Brazil was boasting in his usual manner that the Seleccao will trash their age long rival 5 nil to win the Copa America, he even made a hand gesture showing the amount of goals the Albiceletes will concede just like the way General Buhari was showing his leprous fingers during the APC campaign...

Well, I had to laugh at the old man and I believe that Christ The Redeemer statue at Rio De Janeiro was looking at him with uttermost disgust.

Like I said prior to the match, this win has without any doubt cemented King Messi's name as the greatest of all times and his immortal status has been confirmed putting an end to the imaginary debate of who's better between the King and Cristiano.

I will advise the President of Argentina to declare every 10th and 11th day of July as public holidays.

Congratulation King Lionel Oghenetega Messi.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by gentle136(m): 7:14am On Jul 11, 2021
As a footballer, I love Messi and Ronaldo.
It's a thing of joy to me watching these guys play football.

Congratulations Messi, I am really happy for you and Argentina.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by Aflix(m): 7:17am On Jul 11, 2021
How do I explain to my kids that this picture was taken after a major final and the 2 people in the picture are not not the same team

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by Aflix(m): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2021
Where is his international trophy geng, Food dn sour oooo grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make una go cook new one.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by Timekeeper: 7:24am On Jul 11, 2021
Simply GOAT

Simply the BEST

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by Kilishihunter: 7:27am On Jul 11, 2021
Me when I see any member of where is his international Trophy gang now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by 4teenblaq: 7:28am On Jul 11, 2021
Na so messi take collect 7th balloon d',or?

I wonder what cr7 fans will cry with this time?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by Gbest90(m): 7:29am On Jul 11, 2021
Wow!!!

Congratulations Leo. It's been long overdue.

Lesson learnt:
#Delay isn't denial.
#Never Give Up

Happy Sunday guys.

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 7:55am On Jul 11, 2021
Congratulation Argentina and GOAT cool
Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by ThierryJay: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2021
Congratulations to the GOAT; the god of football; La Pulga Atomica. By this win, he has officially distinguished himself from pretenders to the throne.

And he didnt just win as a spectator like some. He won best player of the tournament in:

Under 20 world cup 2005
Beijing 2008 Olympics
WC 2014
Copa America 2015
Copa America 2020

Yet his fraud of a rival never win shingba personal best award for his national team both at under or senior level, meaning he has always been carried by teammates or subpar. How dare you compare a passenger in a team to the pilot of the team? Five different times, he prove himself as the best, meanwhile the Lizard couldnt even muster one, just one tournament best player award.

It's obvious Messi's 75 goals for his country is more valuable than CR's 109goals which isnt surprising since he had plenty fishermen, bricklayers and vulcanizers to statpad against.

Enhorabona Leo!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by ThierryJay: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Some hours ago, the President of Brazil was boasting in his usual manner that the Seleccao will trash their age long rival 5 nil to win the Copa America, he even made a hand gesture showing the amount of goals the Albiceletes will concede just like the way General Buhari was showing his leprous fingers during the APC campaign...

Well, I had to laugh at the old man and I believe that Christ The Redeemer statue at Rio De Janeiro was looking at him with uttermost disgust.

Like I said prior to the match, this win has without any doubt cemented King Messi's name as the greatest of all times and his immortal status has been confirmed putting an end to the imaginary debate of who's better between the King and Cristiano.

I will advise the President of Argentina to declare every 10th and 11th day of July as public holidays.

This emboldened scenario reminds me of Greek mythology when the queen of Argos arrogantly said her daughter Andromeda was more beautiful than the goddess Athena in the presence of the statue of the goddess. The statue was incensed at the queens statement and crumbled at the ceremony; opened its eyes and demanded that the allegedly more beautiful princess Andromeda must be sacrificed to the sea monster Kraken as atonement for the blasphemy.

President Bolsonaro insulted the god of football and suffered the repercussions in similar mannergrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by Chloraseptic: 8:45am On Jul 11, 2021
God will shame all haters..

World cup loading..

To show how useless CR7 contribution is in Euro 2020 is him being the highest goal scorer and still not even consider as mvp of the tournament..

Wake me up when CR7 wins mvp of an international tournament..

Leo Messi has been mvp in the following international tournaments.
Olympic
U21 world cup
Copa America 2x
World cup..

Another Balloon d'or loading
Goat

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by kenzysmith: 8:47am On Jul 11, 2021
This guy is so love that 2018 world cup group stage my Dad and my younger bro has to support Argentina to qualifies to the round of 16 ahead of Nigeria. You can't hate messi and loves football those saying they hate messi are pretenders , even the die hard ronaldo fans loves both but pretend, my Dad was once a manutd fan he switch to Barcelona 2009 when he sees how messi redefined football from always in the midfield opening space for leftbacks and wingers hereby making him.unpredictable,
This year stats
League top scorer
Most assist
Most dribbles
Most chances created
Most man of the match award
Copa America top scorer
Most assist
Most freekick scored
Best player of the tournament
He has set the standard so high that people sees this season as a poor season
Should ronaldo or any other player has this same stat he will surely be favorite for the balloon do or but for every body to have peace of mind. Lewadoski or kante should win it

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by Bomboiy: 8:49am On Jul 11, 2021
Messi won the Golden ball and Golden boot. A testament that he is not a Carry-Along Fraud like Penaldo.

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 8:49am On Jul 11, 2021
ThierryJay:

This emboldened scenario re minds me of Greek mythology when the queen of Argos arrogantly said her daughter Andromeda was more beautiful than the goddess Athena in the presence of the statue of the goddess. The statue was incensed at the queens statement and crumbled at the ceremony; opened its eyes and demanded that the allegedly more beautiful princess Andromeda must be sacrificed to the sea monster Kraken as atonement for the blasphemy.

President Bolsonaro insulted the god of football and suffered the repercussions in similar mannergrin
Lol, that mythology was just the perfect description bro. cheesy

He suffered the repercussion in his own turf. grin

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by kenzysmith: 9:09am On Jul 11, 2021
Aflix:
How do I explain to my kids that this picture was taken after a major final and the 2 people in the picture are not not the same team
and so what? Tell your kid you were once dumb for believing a tap in machant was better than a player who redefine goalscoring
Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by joelbooks: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Lol, that mythology was just the perfect description bro. cheesy

He suffered the repercussion in his own turf. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXGtWkYH4fQ

Happiness everywhere. Respect to Neymar

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by paulolee(m): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2021
GOAT.....jus like d coach scaloni said before d match "with or without the cup, leo is the greatest ever and dnt need a cup with country to prove it"
if u do watch how leo plays, how easily he get pass players, they consistency of his abonormal stats n numbers each season n u still rate another mortal dt av played football ahead of him because of trophies dey won or goals scored....dt means u dnt know football..

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by paulolee(m): 9:24am On Jul 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:

I concur bro....I know Argentina would surely do that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by paulolee(m): 9:25am On Jul 11, 2021
Aflix:
can bet my balls dt neyma was jus acting wit that tears after f final whistle, he really loves leo like mad N was happy inside him dt leo wins dt trophy
even heard him n suarez was part of d friends dt talked him out of retirement..

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by paulolee(m): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2021
Aflix:
Where is his international trophy geng, Food dn sour oooo grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make una go cook new one.
grin grin
them don hide....dm still de find new point of argument

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by paulolee(m): 9:28am On Jul 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
This guy is so love that 2018 world cup group stage my Dad and my younger bro has to support Argentina to qualifies to the round of 16 ahead of Nigeria. You can't hate messi and loves football those saying they hate messi are pretenders , even the die hard ronaldo fans loves both but pretend, my Dad was once a manutd fan he switch to Barcelona 2009 when he sees how messi redefined football from always in the midfield opening space for leftbacks and wingers hereby making him.unpredictable,
This year stats
League top scorer
Most assist
Most dribbles
Most chances created
Copa America top scorer
Most assist
Most freekick scored
Best player of the tournament
He has set the standard so high that people sees this season as a poor season
Should ronaldo or any other player has this same stat he will surely be favorite for the balloon do or but for every body to have peace of mind. Lewadoski or kante should win it
messi have already sealed dt ballon d or...if u no wan get peace then stay out of football for this year n wait till next season

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by paulolee(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2021
Chloraseptic:
God will shame all haters..

World cup loading..

To show how useless CR7 contribution is in Euro 2020 is him being the highest goal scorer and still not even consider as mvp of the tournament..

Wake me up when CR7 wins mvp of an international tournament..

Leo Messi has been mvp in the following international tournaments.
Olympic
U21 world cup
Copa America 2x
World cup..

Another Balloon d'or loading
Goat
thats my point n definition of leo more influential and a catalyst to team than cr7 but whenever i try to explain, cr7 fans woulf mention goal scoring as the main issue why cr7 is better..
messi easily ends up as the most valuable player in any tournament even without scoring and dts the edge he have above d rest..
this copa, he ended with more goals, more asssit, most mvp won, more dribbles n d list is endless....GOAT like no other

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by Aflix(m): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
and so what? Tell your kid you were once dumb for believing a tap in machant was better than a player who redefine goalscoring
Lamentations of a pendu fan. I feel your pain

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by Officialhorlah(m): 9:46am On Jul 11, 2021
He's the God damn GOAT

Fans of Tapnaldo oh sorry Penaldo oh....what should I call it seff...Argue with your keyboard grin grin grin

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by Chloraseptic: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2021
paulolee:

thats my point n definition of leo more influential and a catalyst to team than cr7 but whenever i try to explain, cr7 fans woulf mention goal scoring as the main issue why cr7 is better..
messi easily ends up as the most valuable player in any tournament even without scoring and dts the edge he have above d rest..
this copa, he ended with more goals, more asssit, most mvp won, more dribbles n d list is endless....GOAT like no other

And Ronaldo can't even win MVP in a single international match let alone in a tournament..

They all will have heart attack when Messi wins the next balloon d'or

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by Officialhorlah(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2021
Chloraseptic:

And Ronaldo can't even win MVP in a single international match let alone in a tournament..

Swears and Stroke grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by Krasid(m): 9:52am On Jul 11, 2021
Been there, done that...

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by paulolee(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2021
Chloraseptic:

they already know n saw it coming....one fergie was busy telling me dt its a euros year and a player from euros would win it, another clown was giving list like herverts, sterling. kane n even jorhinho winning ballon d or ahead of messi....fergie how far?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi, Argentina Players Celebrate Copa America Final Win (Photos) by Kennyking1234: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2021
D

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Will Be The Next Ballon D'or(fifa World Best Player)?? / Photo: Man u fans dey feel like / Watch Soccer 22 October 2016 Live Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.