Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna (32472 Views)

Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn Church And Kill Worshippers In Kajuru, Kaduna (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Fahdiga(m): 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
estheI:
what if I tell you they are PDP sponsored bandits?
Lie of the century

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Gfskw: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by adeade83: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
THE CHICKEN ARE COMING HOME TO ROOST.
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Na dem dem
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by 1stGenius(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
The monsters that they made are coming after them.
Gradually it will get to the so called first class ones.
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by chiamakapatienc: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
ibnlawal:

Your stupidity is exemplary. Wtf man, grow up nigger

Stop insulting him, north will burn by the beasts they created out of tribal and religious sentiments. Idiots
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by chiamakapatienc: 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
LegalWolf:

Brother I agree with all you said. These are honest conversations we northerners need to have and in my little space and corner, I spare-head them. But it’s riles me up when these guys attempt to paint a picture of a perfect south or paint North as if it’s a shithole that nothing good can’t come out from. I won’t take that.

And do you know the worst part? These guys are as local as hell. I lived in Lagos for a major part of my life and I see poverty in Makoko yaba, people sleeping on the bridge in Ojota, Youths wasting their lives as agbero in Okoko, iyana aba and Ojo axis, there’s problem of land grabbers called omo onile. You can’t buy land and sleep on it. They’ll sell it and give you one useless area. Even upon buying land and paying full price, you’ll still pay money to THUGS for foundation, decking and roofing. You can’t see that anywhere in the North! Yet, they have the audacity to represent the south as one perfect place. If you know all these things, won’t you be angry?

What os this one saying. BUZU
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by LegalWolf: 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
chiamakapatienc:

What os this one saying. BUZU

Loooool. With a brain the size of a peanut, I don’t expect you to grab what I said. But in any event,
I won’t descend to your level as I have more important things to do. Go screw your anus, mofo!
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by chiamakapatienc: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
LegalWolf:

Loooool. With a brain the size of a peanut, I don’t expect you to grab what I said. But in any event,
I won’t descend to your level as I have more important things to do. Go screw your anus, mofo!

Cheap talk. Shows your personality
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Biggers82(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Can Buhari now say that Nnamdi Kalu is the person that invited the bandits now.
They should free MNK and face dia problems biko
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by yuping(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2021
Kidnapping is now a sport.
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by delpee(f): 12:19am On Jul 15, 2021
PAGAN9JA:

I believe he belongs to the minority Adara tribe which is 55% Traditionalist-christian while the ruling houses are muslim.

El rufai turned them into emirs for which there was backlash from the community.

Thanks for the information.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RRS Arrests ‘mad Man’ With 22 ATM Cards (Photos) / Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) / Court Jails Yahoo Yahoo Kingpin, One Other In Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.