Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,208 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

Veteran Actress, Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband, Olu Jacobs, As He Turns 79 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actress, Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband, Olu Jacobs, As He Turns 79 (408 Views)

Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) / Joke Silva Celebrates Her 59th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / I Almost Ended My Marriage With Olu Jacobs Several Times - Actress Joke Silva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actress, Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband, Olu Jacobs, As He Turns 79 by MsDoris(f): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2021
Veteran Nollywood actress, Ajoke Silva alias Joke Silva is celebrating her husband, fellow veteran actor, Olu Jacobs, on his 79th birthday.

The power couple who have been married for 35 years have been a role model to many married Nigerian couples especially newlyweds who hope to have the kind of love, unity and friendship they posses.

Olu Jacobs turned 79 today, July 11th, and as usual his better half, Joke Silva, couldn't suppress her joy as she took to her official Instagram page to celebrate him.

She shared a handsome photo of him, penning lovely words to celebrate him.

See update here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/07/veteran-actress-joke-silva-celebrates.html

Re: Veteran Actress, Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband, Olu Jacobs, As He Turns 79 by Bluntguy: 9:20am On Jul 11, 2021
Happy birthday to you baba Olu. Age gracefully.

(1) (Reply)

Lol! I Tried Oha Soup And Akpu For The First Time In My Life, Yummy Or Thrash? / Miss Niger Delta Diaspora Freda Fred Celebrate Mother On Her Birthday. / Video Reveals How Fbi Investigation On Hushpuppi Implicates Abba Kyari Fullgist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.