Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Please How Can I Trace This Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Can I Trace This Money? (2971 Views)

I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira / Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) / How Do I Trace My Late Mums Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Trace This Money? by TeamLeader(m): 9:29am On Jul 11, 2021
Good morning guys please I need help on how I can sort this out as it's confusing me. Let me paint the scenerio because I wasn't there when the transaction took place but hearing from both sides I had to make the final decision.

Let's say Mr A was together trying to make a payment to buy some products from our company and Mr B was with him. They were colleagues actually and the network was bad. And many days after they later got to know that the actual money 33k was gone out of the account.

Mr A claimed that Mr B was with his atm card and pin that day 2-6-21 that he is the one that withrew the money. Mr B said didn't deny it simply because they were trying to do the withdrawal on multiple occasions but wasn't successful that he isn't the one that withraw the money.

So from the bank statement of Mr A, the transaction was done through POS machine outside our company but we don't who among the two.

This is the details from the email he got from the bank zenith bank actually:

MC Loc POS
Prch-060220363135 - PAYARENA LAGOS
Branch - Relief Market
Transaction type - DEBIT
02/06/21 04:52:33pm
Amt: 33026.88
Bal: 118.10

Then I requested he scan the bank statement gangan and send it to me. I want to know if they do transfer or cash withdrawal with the POS at least I will know the account the money was transferred to but it wasn't indicated.

So guys help me.

Thank you

Re: Please How Can I Trace This Money? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:53am On Jul 11, 2021
It seems like cash withdrawal. If it's transfer to another account, the bank alert as written in the statement of account ought to include the account its transferred to.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Trace This Money? by Nyne: 10:55am On Jul 11, 2021
Mr A’s bank is in the best position to answer this complication.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Trace This Money? by Inspiration007: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2021
When you're sharing stuff like this, every detail is necessary.

Like, what date did the both of them tried the card? Did Mr A ever misplaced his card? Besides Mr B who else knows Mr A's pin?

How far is Mr A's house (and work place) to relief market?
Re: Please How Can I Trace This Money? by TeamLeader(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
Inspiration007:
When you're sharing stuff like this, every detail is necessary.

Like, what date did the both of them tried the card? Did Mr A ever misplaced his card? Besides Mr B who else knows Mr A's pin?

How far is Mr A's house (and work place) to relief market?

The transaction took place on 2nd last month. Mr A did not misplaced his card they were together trying to make the payment. They were colleagues sef.

I really don't know the distance between Mr A to relief market.

Thanks for helping
Re: Please How Can I Trace This Money? by TeamLeader(m): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nyne:
Mr A’s bank is in the best position to answer this complication.

He is claiming that Mr A withraw his money. I just want to find out the truth because he might be lying.

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank’s Updated Fixed Deposit Rate 2016 / Good quality Smart Tablets From China / 100K WORTH OF KITCHEN UTENSILS FOR SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.