Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy (56641 Views)

Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) / Mohammed Indimi, His Children And Grandchildren Reunite For Sallah (Photos) / Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by DavidEsq(m): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
We never experienced it this bad during the administration of Goodluck Jonathan...

I remember when GEJ distributed Sugar, Flour, Food Items and Love during the 2014 Sallah period, but under the leadership of General Buhari, who's currently the world most useless President, he's distributing Hardship, Sorrows, Pains and Insecurity at Sallah.

Now, a fairly used chicken in Warri now goes for N3,620 instead of N1,070.
Shey o ya werey grin grin
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by PlayMaker14: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
DavidEsq:

Shey o ya werey grin grin
Don't be silly... Learn not to drop a complimentary comment with insult.

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by Offpoint1: 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
We never experienced it this bad during the administration of Goodluck Jonathan...

I remember when GEJ distributed Sugar, Flour, Food Items and Love during the 2014 Sallah period, but under the leadership of General Buhari, who's currently the world most useless President, he's distributing Hardship, Sorrows, Pains and Insecurity at Sallah.

Bros abeg explain "fairly used chicken to me" grin
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by pizapato(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
Asgard73:
The North is going through a hell lot.. food is scares and costly..they’re waking from the very hallucination of a utopian “Islamic “ one North under Buhari.. he disappointed them..

But they love him... they won’t mind taking all this form him and still support.. he’s their own.

2023.. will shock Nigerians ..

North is subtlety playing politics.. and south is making noise ..

Power will return North and there’s nothing any southerner can do .. cos .. people will vote
Peaceful election... walai.

They can keep the power. It will be their destruction.

Set a beggar on horseback, and he will ride to the devil,"
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by KingDash: 12:03am On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:

hahahahahahaha bros you be mad man oh, fairly used chicken dey.
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by bab22: 4:49am On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Which one be fairly used chicken again.
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by Amodi470(m): 6:45am On Jul 12, 2021
A Ram for ₦50,000
Delivery: from Sokoto to nationwide delivery
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by Telldem1(m): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2021
Good change!
Teacher: what is aquatic animal
Okon: animal that live in akwaibom grin
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by maisauki: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2021
LagbajaTheBEREAN:
In other news,

Maisauki Ventures in collaboration with Dan Boda Merchant remain your plug for anything Ram, Goat and Cow during this period...
It's a collaboration that has yielded and is still yielding fruits
We at Maisauki Ventures are based in the North, Katsina to be precise while they at Dan Boda Merchant are based in the South...
The link is very strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by maisauki: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2021
Offpoint1:

Bros abeg explain "fairly used chicken to me" grin
I suppose he meant those overused old layers grin grin grin
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by Sleevia: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2021
lilvicky68:
Ram 250k for wetin?? Na gold the ram bin dey chop as grass??
I bought that thing from a desperate seller in December for 25k... grin grin grin grin

I will be haunting for it again
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
maisauki:

It's a collaboration that has yielded and is still yielding fruits
We at Maisauki Ventures are based in the North, Katsina to be precise while they at Dan Boda Merchant are based in the South...
The link is very strong

Don't forget we're still your trusted plug this festive period..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2021
justmondris:

Must you insult his/her mother?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less / Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.