Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Youtube Expert Please! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Youtube Expert Please! (942 Views)

Any Youtube Expert Here? Your Attention Is Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youtube Expert Please! by Aminat508(f): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2021
I need someone who can guide me through some information about youtube monetization and the rest.

Channel just got approved some weeks back dont know what's the next step, linking address? Bank account or what?

Also , I would like to share my content automatically from my blog to Facebook page directly. Instead of sharing the links on after the other.

Kindly guide me through. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Youtube Expert Please! by DemoTiger(m): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2021
It's too early to think about monetization. YouTube has minimum requirements such[b] you need to have 1,000 subscribers on your YouTube channel. Your videos have generated 4,000 Watch Time hours over the last 12 months.[/b] When your views increases, you will be automatically notified and asked for monetization. Then You can monetize your channel. Focus on creating more and more relevant videos that can attract viewers. For instance, I create tutorial videos for hosting customers that can be hosted on YouTube. You can see the quantity and quality of the videos on the website for your reference.
Re: Youtube Expert Please! by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2021
Aminat508:
I need someone who can guide me through some information about youtube monetization and the rest.

Channel just got approved some weeks back dont know what's the next step, linking address? Bank account or what?

Also , I would like to share my content automatically from my blog to Facebook page directly. Instead of sharing the links on after the other.

Kindly guide me through. Thanks in anticipation
YouTube is always your friend ask the question on Google and check the video section for answer. The guy above me is right but if you are thinking of linking account then you must have cross that threshold of 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch time.
Re: Youtube Expert Please! by Aminat508(f): 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
DemoTiger:
It's too early to think about monetization. YouTube has minimum requirements such[b] you need to have 1,000 subscribers on your YouTube channel. Your videos have generated 4,000 Watch Time hours over the last 12 months.[/b] When your views increases, you will be automatically notified and asked for monetization. Then You can monetize your channel. Focus on creating more and more relevant videos that can attract viewers. For instance, I create tutorial videos for hosting customers that can be hosted on YouTube. You can see the quantity and quality of the videos on the website for your reference.

I have been granted access to monetize two weeks ago, and I have some income. But what next after that, how do I link my bank account and house address
Re: Youtube Expert Please! by Aminat508(f): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
jackcanfield:

YouTube is always your friend ask the question on Google and check the video section for answer. The guy above me is right but if you are thinking of linking account then you must have cross that threshold of 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch time.
i have adsense on the YouTube account already. I already pass all the criteria
Re: Youtube Expert Please! by faceland: 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
Aminat508:

I have been granted access to monetize two weeks ago, and I have some income. But what next after that, how do I link my bank account and house address

Those settings can be done at your AdSense account.

Sign into your AdSense account, click on the three dash at the upper left. Then go to Payments. You do the necessary setting.

You chose the threshold amount you want to be sent. When you earn 10% of your chosen threshold, they would demand you verify your address and ID.

NOTE: Use the name and address that match exactly with your government issued ID. Word for word and spelling for spelling.

You can currently put in your bank details and what not. Also use Google search to find well explained blog posts on how to do it.

Re: Youtube Expert Please! by Aminat508(f): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2021
faceland:

Sign into your AdSense account, click on the three dash at the upper left. Then go to Payments. You do the necessary setting.

You chose the threshold amount you want to be sent. When you earn 10% of your chosen threshold, they would demand you verify your address and ID.

NOTE: Use the name and address that match exactly with your government issued ID. Word for word and spelling for spelling.

You can currently put in your bank details and what not. Also use Google search to find well explained blog posts on how to do it.
got it. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Youtube Expert Please! by NORSIYK(m): 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
faceland:

Man, you seem to know much about YouTube stuff.
You could be of help to me, my channel monetization application wasn't approved on two separate occasions now.
I don't know what next to do, I have virtually deleted almost all my highest viewed videos and deleted the videos I didn't shoot myself and applied again yet, the rejected it.
I'd be grateful if you'd help
Re: Youtube Expert Please! by faceland: 7:35am On Sep 11, 2021
NORSIYK:

Man, you seem to know much about YouTube stuff.
You could be of help to me, my channel monetization application wasn't approved on two separate occasions now.
I don't know what next to do, I have virtually deleted almost all my highest viewed videos and deleted the videos I didn't shoot myself and applied again yet, the rejected it.
I'd be grateful if you'd help

What's your channel and what did they give as the reason for rejecting you application? Did they say reusable content?
Re: Youtube Expert Please! by NORSIYK(m): 10:49am On Sep 11, 2021
faceland:

What's your channel and what did they give as the reason for rejecting you application? Did they say reusable content?

Yes, they said reuse contents.
Even when I deleted the videos I didn't shoot.
The ones left are my own videos yet it was rejected
Re: Youtube Expert Please! by NORSIYK(m): 10:49am On Sep 11, 2021
faceland:

My channel
https://youtube.com/channel/UC_wPyK8N6Y1OxDfCWHovZCA
Re: Youtube Expert Please! by faceland: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
NORSIYK:

My channel
https://youtube.com/channel/UC_wPyK8N6Y1OxDfCWHovZCA

The problem is not visible (obvious to me)... I would suggest you ask at the vidIQ Facebook group (they have some quite Google employee that spy there). Someone might give you an answer or the employee might have mercy. Don't post your link except you are asked, just show screenshots.

Here are my two theories of why:
1) The human reviewing it, was afraid those artiste might later want a share of the ad revenue (highly unlikely).

2) Since it state reusable content... It is probably a bot... So find any song that was too perfect with the original and UNLIST it or set it to PRIVATE. May be the algorithm recognize the song. Don't delete it because it might not be the problem. A good example is the reggae performance of "searching".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVRPx8QXPfo

You could temporarily edit out the name of any international musican from the title, after approval you put it back for SEO. Through the name, the AI is finding the original song and thinking it is the same.

It's original content and I think YouTube is losing because the channel has potential. There are people who miss home and might want to listen/enjoy. I hope you are really the one that film it and someone somewhere doesn't have copies on YouTube.

Good luck.
Re: Youtube Expert Please! by NORSIYK(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
faceland:

The problem is not visible (obvious to me)... I would suggest you ask at the vidIQ Facebook group (they have some quite Google employee that spy there). Someone might give you an answer or the employee might have mercy. Don't post your link except you are asked, just show screenshots.

Here are my two theories of why:
1) The human reviewing it, was afraid those artiste might later want a share of the ad revenue (highly unlikely).

2) Since it state reusable content... It is probably a bot... So find any song that was too perfect with the original and UNLIST it or set it to PRIVATE. May be the algorithm recognize the song. Don't delete it because it might not be the problem. A good example is the reggae performance of "searching".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVRPx8QXPfo

You could temporarily edit out the name of any international musican from the title, after approval you put it back for SEO. Through the name, the AI is finding the original song and thinking it is the same.

It's original content and I think YouTube is losing because the channel has potential. There are people who miss home and might want to listen/enjoy. I hope you are really the one that film it and someone somewhere doesn't have copies on YouTube.

Good luck.

Thank you very much.
I really appreciate your insightful analysis.
I appreciate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Latest Uba Test / Something New On Blog! / Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.