Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Help Me Out From Sokoloan Agentpls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Help Me Out From Sokoloan Agentpls (188 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out From Sokoloan Agentpls by LOKOLESCO(m): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
I obtained loan worth #6000  on 24 of june,2021through fast money app which i supposed to pay back #8800 on 7the of july,2021.but unfortunately,i make my payment yesterday through  one of the bank account given by the agent yesterday,i was been given 9jacredit account,fast money account,sokoloan account.i was not aware that the above account number is not of thesame branch and so far i received all my text messages from sokoloan i decided to sent the money to sokoloan account details.but unfortunately,the agent call me this money to informed me that i had to pay another money on the note that the previous payment i made was on wrong account number.i have been begging him to help me out so far its there head offfice i made the money to and not branch he should be able to help,but he keep on insulting me and shouting on me.here is the number of the agent 09133259315.please can i be able to retrieve my money back please in other to pay to the right channel or can i be cleared for my loan obtained.
Re: Help Me Out From Sokoloan Agentpls by ekene101: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Help Me Out From Sokoloan Agentpls by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
Don't pay anything again bro. If that agent calls you again, tell him point blank you've paid and can't pay anything again. Period!

(1) (Reply)

After Loosing A Child, Kizz Daniel Buys An Apartment For His ‘infant’ Kids / Transfers: Arsenal Agree Personal Terms With James Maddison / (Lagos & Environs) The Upper Room Move Presents Irrevocable Hunger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.