Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Share Business Ideas You Have And Will Probably Never Execute - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Business Ideas You Have And Will Probably Never Execute (278 Views)

Share Business Ideas / Let's Share Business Ideas / Share Business Ideas: What's Your Current Business Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Business Ideas You Have And Will Probably Never Execute by Gummygummy(f): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
I’m big on business and I’m always thinking about the next big thing. I have started, failed, dumped, restarted a lot of businesses. There’s still a ton of business ideas lying around in my Evernote that I’ll probably see through reasons being that :

1) The capital and resources are far and beyond me
2) I don’t have in-depth expertise and technical know how
3) My risk appetite is low, I’m scared of all the what if’s

1 Like

Re: Share Business Ideas You Have And Will Probably Never Execute by Gummygummy(f): 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
My first big idea is a bunk bed accommodation in Lagos for employees and job seekers.
The idea is simple.
Rent an apartment, put double bunk beds, employee a porter who cleans the apartment when everybody is out in the morning. Get a security guard and also a receptionist who attends to complaint and administrative duties.

People troop in to Lagos daily and a lot more people would troop in if they were assured cheap accommodation. Bunk bed spaces are come in Dubai so why not in Lagos which is the hub of business and corporate jobs.

There is not bunk bed accommodation presently in Lagos, the last I checked I heard YMCA had something similar somewhere around Ikoyi but the price pay day was of the roof. I couldn’t even reach them on phone so I don’t even know if it’s still operating.

Charge between 15-30k monthly depending on the number of applicants per room( Like how they do in private universities grin)

This particular idea sha has huge prospects. If you eventually take any idea on this thread and successfully establish, do well to drop a word of acknowledgment

2 Likes

Re: Share Business Ideas You Have And Will Probably Never Execute by BaEnki(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
Business ideas are mostly kept confidential until it's execution, that's why people get paid or get into partnership with big firms when they bring their ideas to the table.

If I'm wrong, you could to us some of the ones in your note grin

Got few ones on my mind too, I will definitely bring some alive.

My biggest idea by my projection would cost billions of dollars, I hope to realize it soon. Nothing is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Share Business Ideas You Have And Will Probably Never Execute by BaEnki(m): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
Gummygummy:
My first big idea is a bunk bed accommodation in Lagos for employees and job seekers.
The idea is simple.
Rent an apartment, put double bunk beds, employee a porter who cleans the apartment when everybody is out in the morning. Get a security guard and also a receptionist who attends to complaint and administrative duties.

People troop in to Lagos daily and a lot more people would troop in if they were assured cheap accommodation. Bunk bed spaces are come in Dubai so why not in Lagos which is the hub of business and corporate jobs.

There is not bunk bed accommodation presently in Lagos, the last I checked I heard YMCA had something similar somewhere around Ikoyi but the price pay day was of the roof. I couldn’t even reach them on phone so I don’t even know if it’s still operating.

Charge between 15-30k monthly depending on the number of applicants per room( Like how they do in private universities grin)

This particular idea sha has huge prospects. If you eventually take any idea on this thread and successfully establish, do well to drop a word of acknowledgment

Wow!! So nice of you, you could as well look for partners, design a good proposal, one moneybagg might just be interested in partnering with you.

But I'm sure this isn't the most life saving/biggest idea you've got in that note smiley

1 Like

Re: Share Business Ideas You Have And Will Probably Never Execute by Gummygummy(f): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=BaEnki post=103606518]Business ideas are mostly kept confidential until it's execution, that's why people get paid or get into partnership with big firms when they bring their ideas to the table.

If I'm wrong, you could to us some of the ones in your note grin

Got few ones on my mind too, I will definitely bring some alive.

My biggest idea by my projection would cost billions of dollars, I hope to realize it soon. Nothing is impossible.

The truth is that a majority of business idea people supposedly hide waiting for a big break never see the light of the day. It just ends up remaining shrouded until you learn that one big company has finally beaten you to it.
Personally if I know it not something I have the capacity for, I’d rather share it let someone else who can, run with it.
You might even get investor on here who is will to develop your idea and pay for your consultancy grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

... / Investors Lose N2.4bn Amid Banking Stock Sell-off / Flour And Flouring Materials Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.