Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) (43715 Views)

Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Baddest006(m): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sound sultan spotted recording new music with Wizkid before death. The track was meant to appear on this EP
Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRq-bp0ZJ0k

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by longetivity(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
RiP great Man

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Baddest006(m): 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
longetivity:
RiP great Man
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by milky3(f): 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
He got distinct talents. Even when he is to be the judge of Contestants on stage he was usually diplomatic about it. Good people are leaving us too Soon. While those infesting us tends to live longer
REST WELL DEAR OLANREWAJU FASASI!

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Baddest006(m): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
milky3:
He got distinct talents.
Yeah mehn

6 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Divoc19(f): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
The older we get the more we lose people we know to death cry

RIP crush cry

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Baddest006(m): 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
cry
Divoc19:
The older we get the more we lose people we know to death cry

RIP crush cry

3 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
shocked

Since when did Wizkid's car become a recording studio?
Even Bryan Adams, Adam Levine and Elton John will not subject a co-artist to such self-degradation.

Our so called veterans are the ones fueling Wizkid's arrogance and it's so shameful to see a sick veteran stand by the side of Wizkid's car and get excited that the latter was vibing to his song.

Will he have Beyonce stand by his car to sample her verse on Brown Skin Girl?

Sound Sultan was meek and super talented though he did not practice what he preached.
He said that 'no matter where we go make we no forget 'area'' yet he was buried in New Jersey.

I still don't know if it's okay to call that hypocrisy but I just know it's so uncool that he had to stoop this low for Wizkid because there's a clear distinction between humility and self-disrespect.

My prayer is that God should not make us have to lick the yansh of people we know the day they were born for survival.

136 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sound Sultan did not practice what he preached.
He said that 'no matter where we go make we no forget 'area'' yet he was buried in New Jersey.
He'd been buried

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Cruse101: 2:00am On Jul 12, 2021
cry
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Cruse101: 2:23am On Jul 12, 2021
cry
longetivity:
RiP great Man
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by KingAzari: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2021
Nothing dey inside this life so. Tomorrow is not assured. If you see me chopping the little change I get like an armed bandit, don't judge me because I am celebrating my life and celebrating my funeral. I no dey stingy for myself as I dey so. If na toto hungry me, I go nackam if I get the money. If na clothe, car, any type of ngwori or olingo wey I fit afford at any given time, I dey runam straight. No regrets.

8 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by kilonshele101(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2021
The song go blow

Na so Nigerians be: always appreciating you more when you're dead.

Ask obama DMW and TB Joshua
#CelebrateMeNow

3 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Sacred007: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2021
I thought they sang one song together b4
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2021
ohhhhhh
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2021
Heaven rest his soul
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by kunlesehan(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2021
Rest on Legend
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2021
awwwn embarassed
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Jerryherd: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2021
Legend
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by osuofia2(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2021
n
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2021
Una don start again o

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oge Okoye, Ebube Nwagbo, Onyi Alex: Who Is Hottest? / DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends / Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.