Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,445 members, 7,853,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

7 Tips On How To Talk To Your Children About Death - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Tips On How To Talk To Your Children About Death (130 Views)

What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? / Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me / 7 Tips For Overcoming Shyness On World Introvert Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Tips On How To Talk To Your Children About Death by fabmumngonline: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
Do you know that talking to your children about death could whip up some emotions you did not bargain for?

During devotion the other day, I found myself explaining to my girls that we will all grow old, and someday, die.

On hearing this, one of my daughters broke down in tears, which led me to explain to them that “we’re not meant to live forever and that death is only a natural process.

I was thinking that some parents may have found themselves in this position too. Hence, this article.

So, if you are looking for how to talk to your children about death in a way that it’ll make sense to them? This article is just for you.
https://fabmumng.com/7-tips-on-how-to-talk-to-your-children-about-death/

(1) (Reply)

Love It Or Leave IT / Daily Relationship Dose By Factinate / The Natural Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.