Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,697 members, 7,844,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

American Actor, Will Smith Explores The World’s Deepest Pool (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Actor, Will Smith Explores The World’s Deepest Pool (video) (3047 Views)

Breaking News: Anybody Who Marry Former Homeless Actor Will Get ( OPM Pastor / American Actor, Eddie Murphy Reunites With 'The Golden Child' After 33 Years / #bbnaija: Teddy A Caught Playing With Bam Bam N*pple Inside The Pool [Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Actor, Will Smith Explores The World’s Deepest Pool (video) by Niece: 4:50am On Jul 12, 2021
An American Actor, Will Smith has explored the 60.02m deep pool in Dubai, WonderTV Media reports.

The Hollywood star shared a video about the exciting moment on his social media page with the caption; “This gives new meaning to deep end of the pool � @deepdivedubai is INSANE!! #DeepDiveDubai”.

Some important things to note about the world’s deepest pool.

* The depth of the pool is 60.02metres (over 196 feet).
* Currently holding the Guinness world record for the world’s deepest swimming pool for diving.
* Has underwater pool, foosball, chess, etc.
* It was first visited by the crown prince of Dubai, Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
* The facility is indoors and its freshwater is kept at 86 degrees Fahrenheit for comfortable diving.
* Its concrete oyster shape is fitted with 56 cameras to ensure diver safety.
* The indoor pool is housed inside a 1,500-square-meter oyster-shaped structure, a nod to the United Arab Emirates’ history as a pearl diving nation.
* State-of-the-art lighting and sound systems are fitted inside the pool to create different atmospheres.
* The diving complex has a restaurant equipped with large windows and TV screens, allowing non-diving families and friends to watch from dry land.
* It also has the region’s most advanced hyperbaric chamber with a capacity of 12 people in case of an emergency.

The facility is expected to open to the public in late July and anyone of any experience level can dive, as long as they are 10 years or older.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldUIH5Ab3eU

https://.com/american-actor-will-smith-explores-the-worlds-deepest-pool/

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: American Actor, Will Smith Explores The World’s Deepest Pool (video) by Niece: 4:51am On Jul 12, 2021
Awesome. Money is good.
Re: American Actor, Will Smith Explores The World’s Deepest Pool (video) by orikoku: 4:57am On Jul 12, 2021
This is awesome. I will explore it one.
Re: American Actor, Will Smith Explores The World’s Deepest Pool (video) by heniford2: 5:07am On Jul 12, 2021
Him headache abeg when are we seeking this dude again in action biko I love his acting skill my second son name will be will smith heniford cool

1 Like

Re: American Actor, Will Smith Explores The World’s Deepest Pool (video) by saddeeqrunka(m): 5:51am On Jul 12, 2021
Wow! shocked Just WOW!
You really enjoy life when you gat money.
Yaa Allah ka bamu kudi masu albarka muma, Ameen!

1 Like

Re: American Actor, Will Smith Explores The World’s Deepest Pool (video) by benuejosh: 6:12am On Jul 12, 2021
Americans and risk taking are just like bread and butter.

2 Likes

Re: American Actor, Will Smith Explores The World’s Deepest Pool (video) by Adeoludt(m): 6:24am On Jul 12, 2021
See grove...
Re: American Actor, Will Smith Explores The World’s Deepest Pool (video) by ExAngel007(f): 6:53am On Jul 12, 2021
One of my best black American actor. I have watched almost all his movies
Re: American Actor, Will Smith Explores The World’s Deepest Pool (video) by UncleHaba22: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2021
Na oyibo witch bdis
No Africa most especially naijeriya wey dis own na to do juju dey kill pipo up and down shocked
Re: American Actor, Will Smith Explores The World’s Deepest Pool (video) by Rilley(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2021
ExAngel007:
One of my best black American actor. I have watched almost all his movies
So?
Re: American Actor, Will Smith Explores The World’s Deepest Pool (video) by Rilley(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2021
I will try this someday, I love adventures than anything
Re: American Actor, Will Smith Explores The World’s Deepest Pool (video) by StarFist(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2021
I will replicate the same in naija this year
Re: American Actor, Will Smith Explores The World’s Deepest Pool (video) by Gadafii: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
poverty na bastard and na ogun go kill that bastard

StarFist:
I will replicate the same in naija this year
shey na national stadium pool at surulere filled with algae u wan go try this

abeg wish ur self better thing
Re: American Actor, Will Smith Explores The World’s Deepest Pool (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Omo people dey live life oh
Re: American Actor, Will Smith Explores The World’s Deepest Pool (video) by StarFist(m): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
grin
Gadafii:
poverty na bastard and na ogun go kill that bastard

shey na national stadium pool at surulere filled with algae u wan go try this

abeg wish ur self better thing
Re: American Actor, Will Smith Explores The World’s Deepest Pool (video) by tutudesz: 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
Madam is also an Explorer too grin

Re: American Actor, Will Smith Explores The World’s Deepest Pool (video) by Numerouno94(m): 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wow, i'm speechless. Nd my Nigeria is busy wit Cows
Re: American Actor, Will Smith Explores The World’s Deepest Pool (video) by Ogamysamo: 4:18am On Jul 13, 2021
saddeeqrunka:
Wow! shocked
Just WOW!

You really enjoy life when you gat money.

Yaa Allah ka bamu kudi masu albarka muma, Ameen!
you no de enjoy life like dis? abi you no get money? na cassava leave you de carry enter market?

kudin da ka ke amfani da shi yanzu, shedan kenan ya baka ko?
Re: American Actor, Will Smith Explores The World’s Deepest Pool (video) by saddeeqrunka(m): 5:41am On Jul 13, 2021
Ogamysamo:
you no de enjoy life like dis? abi you no get money? na cassava leave you de carry enter market?

kudin da ka ke amfani da shi yanzu, shedan kenan ya baka ko?

lol grin
Oga you quote me wrong, that's not what i meant

I'm happy the way i am
Re: American Actor, Will Smith Explores The World’s Deepest Pool (video) by Ogamysamo: 6:47am On Jul 13, 2021
saddeeqrunka:

lol grin
Oga you quote me wrong, that's not what i meant

I'm happy the way i am
den runs prayin 4 money it is d root of evil and that's why we are having greedy politicians

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know This Guy Macaulay Culkin / Photos From The RED Ball Event - Genevieve, Funke Akindele, Annie Idibia, Rita / See Nicky Minaj Looking Decent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.