Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Age Reduction Effects - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Age Reduction Effects (1302 Views)

Plagiarism Reduction At An Affordable Rate / Open Letter To First Bank Over A Secret Reduction Of Age Eligibility / Vacancy At Poverty Reduction And Rural Women Empowerment Initiative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age Reduction Effects by Sylove: 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please what are the effects of reducing age to apply for a job? Will they later find out
Please I need a guide
Re: Age Reduction Effects by Jashub: 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Good afternoon my brother. You see in life, it is God that blesses ; and not your qualification or your age. Which is why I'm begging you in the name of God to use your real age in anything you do. The reason I say this is because you have alot of friends who you know and you grew up with, and they'll probably know the truth about your age and history and if God decides to bless you, they may use the false info you presented to testify against you in future(I have been a victim of this and I speak from experience)

Another setback with age reduction is the stain it leaves on your integrity as a person. When you falsify info, you are indirectly starting a war against the truth, of which you'll never win.

Peace

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Age Reduction Effects by illicit(m): 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
When and if they find out, you have money already...
Re: Age Reduction Effects by fattprince(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Jashub:
Good afternoon my brother. You see in life, it is God that blesses ; and not your qualification or your age. Which is why I'm begging you in the name of God to use your real age in anything you do. The reason I say this is because you have alot of friends who you know and you grew up with, and they'll probably know the truth about your age and history and if God decides to bless you, they may use the false info you presented to testify against you in future(I have been a victim of this and I speak from experience)

Another setback with age reduction is the stain it leaves on your integrity as a person. When you falsify info, you are indirectly starting a war against the truth, of which you'll never win.

Peace
How about African footballers.
Re: Age Reduction Effects by Jashub: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
fattprince:

How about African footballers.
...you can join them if you want, but when the repercussions start don't blame anyone
Re: Age Reduction Effects by Witttyduchess(f): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Jashub:

Peace
God bless you bro for this is so insightful

1 Like

Re: Age Reduction Effects by Rickmann: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Jashub:

Peace

Well said, bro.

1 Like

Re: Age Reduction Effects by Juliusmalema2: 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
But people suppose to de reduce age for naija otherwise ur own fit kpafuka! U are 38 and the job says max age is 24, but inside of u u are capable and qualify for the job but age mess u up, in such case u go talk say u de 23 years, that u go de 24 by December. For me it's no big deal, the system itself is fraud, cos why would ur destiny by tied to age? As a guy man u sef go guy the system.
Re: Age Reduction Effects by fattprince(m): 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Jashub:
...you can join them if you want, but when the repercussions start don't blame anyone
Well, I had the repercussion of guys like iheanacho, Diego Costa, et all. I wouldn't blame anybody.

1 Like

Re: Age Reduction Effects by Sylove: 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
But people suppose to de reduce age for naija otherwise ur own fit kpafuka! U are 38 and the job says max age is 24, but inside of u u are capable and qualify for the job but age mess u up, in such case u go talk say u de 23 years, that u go de 24 by December. For me it's no big deal, the system itself is fraud, cos why would ur destiny by tied to age? As a guy man u sef go guy the system.
abi oh
Re: Age Reduction Effects by Sylove: 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
You clearly stated the truth Bro
But sometimes one is tempted to do otherwise because of circumstances
Jashub:

Peace
Re: Age Reduction Effects by phemmyfour: 7:36am On Jul 13, 2021
Sylove:
Please what are the effects of reducing age to apply for a job? Will they later find out
Please I need a guide
If you have a birth certificate to support it, no qualms
Re: Age Reduction Effects by Juliearth(f): 9:18am On Jul 13, 2021
Sylove:
Please I need a guide

Please don't ever be tempted to reduce your age. I know someone who reduced her age and has been applying for a job in the organization where her husband works. By default, she should have an upper hand since her husband is a staff (FG job). However, each recruitment process ends in tears for her. On digging further, it was revealed that her age was the problem. Her husband's file shows that his wife is in her early 40s and her CV shows something else. Infact, that almost cost her husband his job because the management saw it as a case of impersonation (bringing his mistress to impersonate his wife). Years gone by, job openings have been sufficing in that organization, but she cannot apply...well unless she resits her WAEC, ND, HND OR BSc. and this time with her correct age. That woman is my aunt so this is not a case of hearsay.

1 Like

Re: Age Reduction Effects by TheWolfen(m): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2021
Why is it always friends that knows a person that will always seek for ones downfall. Strangers don't do it but friends.
Mystery of life

Jashub:
The reason I say this is because you have alot of friends who you know and you grew up with, and they'll probably know the truth about your age and history and if God decides to bless you, they may use the false info you presented to testify against you in future
Re: Age Reduction Effects by Jashub: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2021
TheWolfen:
Why is it always friends that knows a person that will always seek for ones downfall. Strangers don't do it but friends.
Mystery of life

The bible says a man's enemies are from his own household. (Matt10:36). Na who know you go wan kill you. That's the reality of life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Programmers, Coders Or Tech Related Works. / Industrial Attachment Or Pre-nysc Job / Kpmg Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.