Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) (4301 Views)

Why You Should Invest In The Ambiance, Abraham Adesanya Ajah / A Six Bedroom Duplex With Penthouse And 2 No Of 3 Bedroom Flat And A BQ For Sale / 3 Bedroom Bungalow with Penthouse Built On Less Than Half A Plot(pic, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
NOTE!!! 2 Bedroom Terrace is sold out

THE AMBIANCE BY TRIBITAT

What if I tell you that the best decision you can make is having an investment here at the ambiance.

Not only is the location perfect with easy access to landmark areas, you will also get to enjoy the benefit of owing a top notch construction , with a well standard foundation and exquisite finishing.

The Ambiance, is the right home for you to raise a Family, and a perfect investment platform with High demand for rental value and huge ROI.��

Other side attractions at the ambiance is:
- Swimming pool
- The gym
- The recreational arena
- Well trained security guards
- And constant power supply and lots more.��

Title: Governor’s Consent

Available units
2 Bedroom Terrace with BQ - N42,000,000
4 Bedroom Fully Detached with Penthouse and BQ - N75,000,000

You can't afford
to miss this opportunity on this great deal.

Call 08039550565 to book for an inspection today.

1 Like

Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by Valuepaints20(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ok
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Key in today

Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Available
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
Call or WhatsApp 08039550565 for more details
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
Available
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
Available
ladyjblinks:
Available
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Available
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Still selling
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
Still selling
ladyjblinks:
Still selling
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
Available
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
Available
ladyjblinks:
Available
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
Available
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
Still selling out
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
Beautiful house in a fantastic location
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
Still available
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
Available
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Available
ladyjblinks:
Available
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Don’t snooze on this before you hear sold out
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2021
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
ladyjblinks:
Available
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
The price to pay for procrastination is increase price

Off plan is the way to buy your property at an affordable price and watch it appreciate

Don’t snooze on this , this is an amazing location with massive appreciation value
Call or WhatsApp 08039550565 for more information
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Price increase!!!
Which means profit for smart investors, there is still time strike while the rod is still hot

Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Off plan is the way to buy your property at an affordable price and watch it appreciate

Don’t snooze on this , this is an amazing location with massive appreciation value
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Don’t be like let them build first before I pay.
Trust me price might increase with more than 30% when the project is finally completed or might even sold out before then

If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Sweet Payment plans are even available for most of our properties .
You can start with a call/WhatsApp 08039550565
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Trust me price might increase with more than 30% when the project is finally completed or might even sold out before then
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
ladyjblinks:
Re: ……….. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Penthouse (The Ambiance) by ladyjblinks(f): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
The price to pay for procrastination is increase price

Offplan is the way to buy your property at an affordable price and watch it appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Request For Quotation For Fence Plastering And Floor Interlock/concrete Stamp / My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis / A Beautifully Finished Three Bedroom Bungalow For Sale In Thomas Estate 22m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.