Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,288 members, 7,850,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

The Perfect Formulae For Growing A Youtube Channel That Can Earn $10k Monthly - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Perfect Formulae For Growing A Youtube Channel That Can Earn $10k Monthly (341 Views)

Learn How To Start Growing A Specie Of Apple In Nigerian Soil And Start Earning / The Perfect Resignation Letter / 4 Tips For Growing Your Fashion Designing Career On A Lean Budget. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Formulae For Growing A Youtube Channel That Can Earn $10k Monthly by donlet(m): 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
If you are to grow your youtube channel to 7.71 Million Subscribers like Mark Angel comedy in just 90 Days and start making over $10k monthly, How Will you do it?

Back in 2009, I started a youtube channel but could not figure out how to grow to 1000 subscribe or make any money from it.

I have spent a lot of money trying to grow my youtube channel by myself but it just did not work!

I remember paying for subscribers but they sent me bot or fake subscribers that disappeared after few days.

It was really painful!

I even asked some of my friends who are youtubers advise on how to grow my channel but it seems what was working for them doesn’t seem to work on my own channel.

I was about give up on growing and making money on Youtube, maybe it’s not for me!

Because I couldn’t understand how channels like mark angel comedy keeps getting Millions of subscribers while I struggle to get just 1,000.

There is a secret formula you can apply to grow a youtube channel or make money on Youtube but this is known to only some few people.

These few who know it are not willing to share the secret with everyone.

So, late last year, I was opportune to finally meet someone who has had outstanding success with Youtube right here in Nigeria and was ready to share with me  the secret to growing a money pulling youtube channel fast.

So, I started learning from him.

So how do Build A Youtube Channel, Grow it and Turn it into A Money Machine  in just 90 Days

Before going into the details, I will like to point out the group of people who will find this post beneficial.

- comedy skits producers

- People who are creating news videos

- Network and Affiliate marketers

- Celebrities who want to go viral

- Music Videos producers

- Movie producers

- Video bloggers

- real estate agents

- Travel bloggers

- Social Media Account managers

- Coaches, teachers who love teaching people about catering, investment, fashion, beauty etc

Youtube is an online video sharing website and if you have any skills or information you want to share with the whole world, you can easily record yourself with your smart phone camera and upload on youtube.

But some content performs better than the others on youtube, so that bring us to the secret formulae for growing a viral youtube channel that can start making you money within short period of time.

3 steps formulae for creating Youtube Channel that Will go Viral within Few Weeks

1. Magnetize

This involves you creating a magnetic Youtube channel that attracts crazy followership and engagement likes, shares, comments and subscribes.

Before starting your channel, you need to do some research and validate the research.  So that you know the type of contents people want to see in your niche.

Niche is a knowledge or market area in which you will be making your videos. It can be news, entertainment, comedy, music videos, tutorials, sales etc

So, go to youtube, search for videos in your niche and see what type of videos are getting plenty views.

Take note of their tittles, tags, thumbnail etc

Then head over to forums and search for your niche and see if post titles getting plenty engagements are similar to the titles of the videos your saw on youtube.

If they are close or they match, you just found a hot niche which probably might go viral when you start making similar contents.

Once you know the type of content you should be make, you need to do keyword research so that you can know what people interested in your type of videos will be searching for on Youtube.

Now that you have the keyword, you can now start your channel and make sure, you add keywords to your channel description and use a good and professionally design channel art.

2. Mesmerize

Click on the link to read the complete https://oladitidayo.com/how-to-grow-a-youtube-channel/
Re: The Perfect Formulae For Growing A Youtube Channel That Can Earn $10k Monthly by AskProf: 8:44am On Jul 13, 2021
So, you make more than $10,000.00 per month?

(1) (Reply)

Da Shallomines: 4 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Professional Life / How Do You Become Plumber / 3 Years Old Wants To Quit School For Music Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.