Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Moderators Needed On This Forum - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Moderators Needed On This Forum (245 Views)

Moderators Needed Urgently For An Online Football Forum / Members And Moderators Needed On This Forum / Moderators Needed On This Forum Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moderators Needed On This Forum by konnectland(m): 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
hello,I created naijahangouts on June 11 and fully launched it some days back...the forum is not a general forum like the Almighty nairaland but a youths and youngsters community to share contents from finance, lifestyle , youth updates and lots more.....I need supporters and content creators on the website as it should be a corporate site...the AdSense is not yet approved and other monetization features have not been setup...joining me would me you can raise your suggestions and get them implemented..to apply sign up on the forum (this should not be assumed as a way to drive traffic...how do I advertise and the costs) . the forum has a messaging feature so when you sign up send me a private message on the name Uche which can be found below on the forum's footer . send me the board you want to moderate and we discuss further. thank you...the link is https://naijahangouts.com
Re: Moderators Needed On This Forum by dimexy247(m): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Site still unattractive

(1) (Reply)

Bit Coin And Other Online Money / 458 Adsense Pageviews But Not One Click / How To Obtain Instagram Panel Followers For Social Media Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.