Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video (56367 Views)

Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures / Rivers State Completes Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt (Pictures & Video) / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by film3four: 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
This is the tallest hotel in Port Harcourt city. Watch and see if you can identify this big hotel that's located in the city of Port Harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBdmbUOtI2o

4 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Powersurge: 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
Saying we have a long way to go in Nigeria is begging the real situation.

205 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by nrexzy: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tallest hotel abi tallest building.....

Dead presidential

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by saheedbadmus(m): 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ok
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by prezee1: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Oil well money, make God bless us all

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by NewDelhi(m): 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
It's in Nigeria they celebrate longest this, biggest this, tallest that..

What we ought to be celebrating is quality and not those bullshit.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by momodub: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Not bad
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by abobote: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
I like spending a night in PH, anytime I'm in the east, I like that city, but couldn't go this year coz of Eze Nwike's madness with army and lockdown. The hotel looks, but what actually matters in a hotel is the features and the services, not just the building

12 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by careytommy37(m): 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Why the fvck is this on the home page?

This was built in the 1960s. Are we saying our grandparents had more foresight than us?

66 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by KingsizeD(m): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
It has slight similarities with Concorde Hotel in Owerri.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by kelechiodo(m): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
At this age.nawaoh

4 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
awesome.. the hotel try grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Quelme: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Na this one you dey call tallest building. Wetin no reach one apartment block for Dubai.

It's a shame even with all the oil money...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
nrexzy:

Dead presidential

Point block is the tallest building in PH

Powersurge:
Saying we have a long way to go in Nigeria is begging the real situation.

It's one of the oldest hotels in PH, and it's still operating to a reasonable level. I think that's a commendable achievement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by LaSenior: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
grin a replica of Concorde hotel Owerri

Mediocre celebration everywhere

12 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Dekingmoses(m): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tallest indeed

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by 8stargeneral: 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
Presidential hotel
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by avrilwisedata: 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
Who tallest epp? grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Dekingmoses(m): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
Check my signature
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by nrexzy: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Point block is the tallest building in PH

Those building for trans-amadi axis?
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by hokafor(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
lol Skyscraper of garden City.

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
LaSenior:
grin a replica of Concorde hotel Owerri

Mediocre celebration everywhere

Nah! This was in existence long before Concorde

3 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by akanbiaa(m): 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Smh...which other one dey there.
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by richmond500: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
NewDelhi:
It's in Nigeria they celebrate longest this, biggest this, tallest that..

What we ought to be celebrating is quality and not those bullshit.
hotel presidential is one of the best hotels in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Womanizer(m): 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
nrexzy:

Dead presidential

Who told you the hotel is dead?

It was full functional when I stayed there about 4 or 5 years ago
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Nuelito: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
It looks nice

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
nrexzy:

Those building for trans-amadi axis?

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by richmond500: 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
abobote:
I like spending a night in PH, anytime I'm in the east, I like that city, but couldn't go this year coz of Eze Nwike's madness with army and lockdown. The hotel looks, but what actually matters in a hotel is the features and the services, not just the building
hotel presidential is one of the finest in Naija

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. / Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City / Some Tips About Living In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.