Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,645 members, 7,851,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Learn How To Start Growing A Specie Of Apple In Nigerian Soil And Start Earning - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Learn How To Start Growing A Specie Of Apple In Nigerian Soil And Start Earning (652 Views)

Please Where Can I Get/buy Loamy Soil And Compost? / Biofumigant - for soil and soilless media sterilization / Potting Soil And Vermiculite Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Start Growing A Specie Of Apple In Nigerian Soil And Start Earning by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Growing A Specie Of Apple In Nigerian Soil And Start Earning by WoundedLamb: 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nice!

I don't under your calculations though. You'd grow this apple in Nigeria and still sell it as costly as the imported ones? What would then be the financial implications of buying the homegrown apple?

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Growing A Specie Of Apple In Nigerian Soil And Start Earning by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
I said when you go out there to buy an apple,it sells on average if N150 - N200 an apple...I didn't say,that's what I sell to people that buy from us...of course ,we are cheaper....
My calculations were just generally speaking...don't get it twisted sir
Re: Learn How To Start Growing A Specie Of Apple In Nigerian Soil And Start Earning by WoundedLamb: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Intergrity001:
I said when you go out there to buy an apple,it sells on average if N150 - N200 an apple...I didn't say,that's what I sell to people that buy from us...of course ,we are cheaper....
My calculations were just generally speaking...don't get it twisted sir

I'm not. And I appreciate your efforts. It's just that the N20M estimate implies you'd sell the apple as costly as the imported ones. Apparently, that was just to make the ad more appealing.

Best of luck.
Re: Learn How To Start Growing A Specie Of Apple In Nigerian Soil And Start Earning by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
grin you saw N20million and only thought of how much you can sell an apple to get such,but you forgot to also think of how large the land you are cultivating is....the calculations was just based on personal experience which also include a very large plots of land.... Anyways,thanks for your input
Re: Learn How To Start Growing A Specie Of Apple In Nigerian Soil And Start Earning by Shyluck(m): 1:49am On Jul 14, 2021
can you supply me apple fruits ?
Re: Learn How To Start Growing A Specie Of Apple In Nigerian Soil And Start Earning by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 14, 2021
Yes I can....you can contact me by WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Growing A Specie Of Apple In Nigerian Soil And Start Earning by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
Apple business is the new oil

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Growing A Specie Of Apple In Nigerian Soil And Start Earning by bull67: 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
this looks good to me. but where can it be grown. can it withstand heat. Fruits like this should be planted in jos.
Re: Learn How To Start Growing A Specie Of Apple In Nigerian Soil And Start Earning by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
Yes it can withstand heat and this is one of the good qualities of this specie....This can be planted in any part of nigeria,we have a large farm in kaduna(hot region), we also have other farms in South and east..so it is grown in all part of nigeria...join our WhatsApp training and get the knowledge... knowledge is power

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Growing A Specie Of Apple In Nigerian Soil And Start Earning by bull67: 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
nice one
Re: Learn How To Start Growing A Specie Of Apple In Nigerian Soil And Start Earning by yzatheone: 10:55am On Dec 13, 2021
How can one contact you for some inquiries?
Re: Learn How To Start Growing A Specie Of Apple In Nigerian Soil And Start Earning by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 13, 2021
Sorry, this offer is no longer available

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Maize Pramid / African Catfish Huge Facility In Slovakia. / Table Size Catfish For Sale At Ikorodu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.