Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,916 members, 7,848,701 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Choir Sings Dorime At A Church In Port Harcourt (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Choir Sings Dorime At A Church In Port Harcourt (Video) (790 Views)

Huge Fire On OPM Pastor Chinyere's Street In Port Harcourt (Video, Pics) / Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) / Deeper Life Choir Sings Westlife Love Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choir Sings Dorime At A Church In Port Harcourt (Video) by EBMedia: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
A viral video captured the moment the now-famous club tune, 'Dorime', was sang by a church choir in a Port Harcourt church in Rivers State, IgbereTV reports.

'Dorime' is a song which is usually played in Nigerian clubs and at parties whenever a grand entry is being made.

In the video, the church choir could be heard singing the song as the congregation looked on in silence.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-dYiRTAOpY

https://igberetvnews.com/1395466/choir-sings-dorime-church-port-harcourt-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Choir Sings Dorime At A Church In Port Harcourt (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
We live in Prelious times where the Church has become Worldly and the World Churchy.

Precious Daddy, I Pray thee Sanctify the Church and Cleanse it From Carnality and Worldliness in the Name of JESUS... Amen
Re: Choir Sings Dorime At A Church In Port Harcourt (Video) by majamajic(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
Just like the Champions league anthem is from Anglican Church of England , "Ameno" is from italian church choir I think. Made made popular by italian singer Era
Re: Choir Sings Dorime At A Church In Port Harcourt (Video) by majamajic(m): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
We live in Prelious times where the Church has become Worldly and the World Churchy.

Precious Daddy, I Pray thee Sanctify the Church and Cleanse it From Carnality and Worldliness in the Name of JESUS... Amen

It's italian church anthem , I was at all saints Anglican Church , the chior did the Champions league anthem in the main hymn version .

(1) (Reply)

I'm Scared / Dealing With Death The Right Way / To All Muslim Faithfuls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.