Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good (41685 Views)

Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy / Tuface Idibia To Contest For A Political Office / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Mustiboy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
They will be neglected in a year or two. Humans make empty promises.

2 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by ecolime(m): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
Man proposes, God disposes.

You can only pray for grace to enable you fulfil any promise.
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Robertlpv: 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
V
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Elock1: 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
angry
2baba
2baba
2baba

How many times have I called you?

Behave yourself.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by kolnel: 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
still unbelievable
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by oluwatomising: 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bolaakingbadebo:
The thing go pain 2 baba die
Na hin paddy na
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Afodot0022(m): 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
All this nonsense promises that you cant meet up to onless if God gives you the grace to. Give them few months now, they will forget and abandon the family to themself. Na so my papa family talk when my papa die. After the burial, we no see any of them for years despite all their stupid promises. I pray God comfort the widow and send her helpers. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Marcy45marcy: 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hi
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by IprintMONEY: 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
why nigerans dey like to sound like say them be god grin
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by IprintMONEY: 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
Afodot0022:
All this nonsense promises that you cant meet up to onless if God gives you the grace to. Give them few months now, they will forget and abandon the family to themself. Na so my papa family talk when my papa die. After the burial, we no see any of them for years despite all their stupid promises. I pray God comfort the widow and send her helpers. Amen.
i get you point, nigerians do this a lot, but e get some people sha wey dey mean am. if my bro dies, his children will be treated like mine, i can say same for a distant relative that was not close to me

4 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Legend44(m): 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
What's wrong with dis one... Even if Seun add block... U will be the one that won't see his post cos u block him but others will..
Joezinho:

You are a bloated fool...You must be high on heroin for this statement, you mentally deranged fvcktard.

Mr. Seu.n.....i really think you need to add a block button feature like facebook & reddit.
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Ropostic120(m): 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
The late Sound Sultan and 2Baba are very close friends
They are paddy jujuju

They did feature each other wella in their songs and Soultan did great justice to the song "Enter the Place" by 2Baba

Nigerian Singer, 2Face Idibia has reacted to the demise of his colleague and close friend, Sound Sultan, who died after a battle with Angioimmunoblastic t-cell lymphoma on Sunday, July 11 2021, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his Instagram page, 2face expressed his sadness over the death of Sound Sultan who he described as his friend and brother. He promised to ensure that the family of the late singer will be ''safe and good''.

2Face wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRRfoNhpjmg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Sunkyapogee(m): 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
Na person wife oooh.. Oh na widow, she is free to mingle
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by IprintMONEY: 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ayomide811:
when you are not FFK that was fvcking Bianca Ojukwu
bianca ojukwu the real slut, he will Bleep nnamdi kanu wife after he is executed next month
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by ford101: 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
This sounds more like a treat.
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by TheWolfen(m): 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
2baba. Hmm

Keep your promise
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by yemisi10: 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
2 baba We don't trust u around his wife o

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Sleekfingers: 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
Prolificgiant:
Don't go and impregnate the wife oo, I don't trust u in that area

Whats wrong with that? Shebi na him friend wife....how that one take concern you....
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by yemisi10: 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lori lro
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Lewisalexander(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
shocked
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by TheWolfen(m): 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
That is humans for u. Promise heaven and earth wake up the next day asking who you are

Afodot0022:
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Ropostic120(m): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
I swear bro
They were very good and close friends
respect this two legends have for each other, I really do envy it...

Continue to sleep peacefully Mr Jagbajantis.[/quote]
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by charlesucheh(m): 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
I still don't know what to say.....

Sound sultan was a big part of my life, just like tuface.

I play AREA like crazy, cos of the message and rhythm....

RIP sir......

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by omoadeleye(m): 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Till they start bringing more bills on him and he start shouting please don't kill before my time.
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by rollandben(m): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
All na scam...Lori iro!!
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Johel(m): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
Prolificgiant:

2baba is a man of integrity...he can't stoop so low,haba.
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Abalado(f): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
Two face,,,hope is not what am thinking Sha,,,bcs ano trust u bro
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by omoadeleye(m): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
IprintMONEY:
i get you point, nigerians do this a lot, but e get some people sha wey dey mean am. if my bro dies, his children will be treated like mine, i can say same for a distant relative that was not close to me

Till your bro see this...

Why using your bro as an example, can't you use yourself as an example?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Lordbinsmar: 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Short-circuited brains .......Do people read twits from after-life ?

Brain wey don short circuit has infinite amount of current passing through it, naa explosion remain shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Tompson88: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
Prolificgiant:
bad mouth
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Navalsadiq(m): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
2baba

Grt Man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos / Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry / Lizzy Gold's Mother's N10M Shop Burnt Down (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.