Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Access To LPO Of Blue Chip Companies (Petroleum Products). - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access To LPO Of Blue Chip Companies (Petroleum Products). (1668 Views)

You Get Good Lpo of these stones We Get Finance / Haulage And Logistics Business Opportunity With A Blue Chip Company / Blue Chip Firms' Agencies' Contacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access To LPO Of Blue Chip Companies (Petroleum Products). by sharemoney: 4:27pm On May 11, 2011
Please email me if you have access to Petroleum Products LPO from blue chip companies or non-blue chip companies that pay on delivery.

*NOTE: LPO will be issued in our company's name.

Email- sharemoneynow@yahoo.com
Re: Access To LPO Of Blue Chip Companies (Petroleum Products). by sharemoney: 9:30pm On May 14, 2011
Offer Still Available.
Re: Access To LPO Of Blue Chip Companies (Petroleum Products). by Redstone(m): 6:08am On May 18, 2011
What is your profit sharing quota.?
Re: Access To LPO Of Blue Chip Companies (Petroleum Products). by goakky2011: 1:02pm On May 18, 2011
I already have an LPO with me for supply of 13 trucks of AGO, payment on delivery. But since you require that the LPO be issued in your company's name, no problems. If you can bring one or two trucks now and get the payment even before you offload into the dump. Then I would speak with the man in charge to help me raise the rest LPO in your company name. We also need to discuss the profit sharing formular. Please if you can do this, kindly contact me on 08091714699. Please I expect your call as soon as possible. Thank you.
Re: Access To LPO Of Blue Chip Companies (Petroleum Products). by sharemoney: 2:17pm On May 19, 2011
@Redstone, it's based on negotiation. Send an email or your phone nos to sharemoneynow@yahoo.com

@Goakky2011, thanks for your response, I will call you.
Re: Access To LPO Of Blue Chip Companies (Petroleum Products). by sharemoney: 1:15pm On May 20, 2011
Still Available.
Re: Access To LPO Of Blue Chip Companies (Petroleum Products). by minaten: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2011
our company HONIPOT INTERNATIONAL LTD is into export/LPO contract financing, u can contact us 4 with genuine contracts. honipotltd@gmail.com,08024622251
Re: Access To LPO Of Blue Chip Companies (Petroleum Products). by Chinoanyi(m): 10:52am On Aug 06, 2011
do u work on bank gurantee or only LPO's
Re: Access To LPO Of Blue Chip Companies (Petroleum Products). by minaten: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2011
chino_anyi  we work on both bank guarantee & LPO provided its genuine and viable.

(1) (Reply)

Jaiz Bank Opens For Business / What Type Of Business Can I Do With 2M? Please Advice. / Make Cool Legit Cash Using Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.