Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

1 Million For Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 1 Million For Investment (460 Views)

N16 Million For A Duplex In My Village. / Between Trove, Chaka And Bamboo Which Is Best For Investment?? / How Trustworthy Is OPAY For Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Million For Investment by Amna1(m): 9:20am On Jul 14, 2021
So me and my boo have raised 1 million which we have decided to invest in crypto but the problem is we both have zero to no knowledge about anything cryptocurrency.........

Your suggestions

Front page please mods
Lalasticlala
Farano
Re: 1 Million For Investment by Brainard22: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2021
Amna1:
So me and my boo have raised 1 million which we have decided to invest in crypto but the problem is we both have zero to no knowledge about anything cryptocurrency.........

Your suggestions

Front page please mods
Lalasticlala
Farano
Re: 1 Million For Investment by SocialJustice: 9:26am On Jul 14, 2021
Amna1:

Your suggestions

Front page please mods
Lalasticlala
Farano
Take N100k from that N1m and educate yourself before you lose the entire money.

1 Like

Re: 1 Million For Investment by Esusustuffs: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hold your money in your account while I trade forex for u. Gain between 150k to 250k monthly. Kindly note that I am not collecting any money from you. The money will be in your trading account. I just trade and you send my commission to me monthly. Commission is 35% of the profits I make for u monthly. What's app zero seven zero 3 771 0461
Re: 1 Million For Investment by SavageResponse(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Esusustuffs:
Hold your money in your account while I trade forex for u. Gain between 150k to 250k monthly. Kindly note that I am not collecting any money from you. The money will be in your trading account. I just trade and you send my commission to me monthly. Commission is 35% of the profits I make for u monthly. What's app zero seven zero 3 771 0461

So that when you blow the account you'll tell him sorry and move on with your life while he bears the loss!

If you're as good as you claim then you don't need another person's money to trade before you make profit

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know About Boldgain ? / Earn Money Getting NFT (non Fungible Token) / Boe To Raise Rates Again In March, Inflation To Peak Soon After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.