Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

FRSC Recruitment Issues - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Recruitment Issues (32598 Views)

NPC Recruitment Issues. / How To Get The Pdf Of Nigeria Prison & Frsc Recruitment Past Questions & Answers / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Recruitment Issues by holluphemydavid(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2021
Cof1ex:
cheesy
Nigerian federal work no be based on who first finish registration, na who know who...
I will keep trying till 30th of August
Pls when is the dead line date?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issues by Pauldollars(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
We have noticed the FRSC website has been changing the Phone Nos. of many applicants who have submitted. Who else has noticed?
We've made applications for some candidates and made that observation.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issues by mrhipup(m): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
titanrodri:
Hi
Good afternoon, I have been trying the frsc application and I have gotten to the stage where I'll upload my passport photograph
Anytime I try to upload, it gives me an error message "fail to map the path"
I want to know whether this is a general problem or perhaps I am missing something in the application process
Thank You

Pls how did you resolve this 'fail to map path' issue
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issues by Cof1ex(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2021
30th of August
holluphemydavid:

Pls when is the dead line date?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issues by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
Cof1ex:
30th of August
24th
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issues by holluphemydavid(m): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2021
Cof1ex:
30th of August
OK, thanks
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issues by Fatai206: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
The site changed my date of birth lol, I noticed it when I was about submitting and I tried going back to change it but it wouldn’t let me change it again. Well I submitted it like that anyway
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issues by Rabz4real(m): 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
Fatai206:
The site changed my date of birth lol, I noticed it when I was about submitting and I tried going back to change it but it wouldn’t let me change it again. Well I submitted it like that anyway

Mine too was changed from 18th to 08
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issues by Oyeakins: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hello everyone, please how did you resize the passport to less than 50kb. I haven’t been able to upload my passport.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issues by binsanni(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
Mandorland:
forget d profile..as long as it's showing on it data page..go ahead and print...profile no matter
Please help
I mistakenly upload another person passport for a lady, an I have already submitted, please is there anyway I can change the passport please
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issues by 28plus: 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
binsanni:

Please help
I mistakenly upload another person passport for a lady, an I have already submitted, please is there anyway I can change the passport please

If you have already submitted, there's no way you can change it
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issues by 28plus: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issues by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
binsanni:

Please help
NO
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issues by binsanni(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
28plus:

If you have already submitted, there's no way you can change it

But can I reapply for the person with another email address?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issues by 28plus: 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
binsanni:

But can I reapply for the person with another email address?

Yea, sure.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issues by PristineSteve(m): 12:20am On Jul 30, 2021
My name was rearranged. Instead of Adepoju Stephen Damola to Adepoju Damola Stephen.

Can this be corrected please?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issues by SirMustee(m): 12:35am On Jul 30, 2021
Please how I get to print my slip form??
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issues by oluwafemiabioye(f): 6:30am On Jul 30, 2021
Oyeakins:
Hello everyone, please how did you resize the passport to less than 50kb. I haven’t been able to upload my passport.
You can compress it with Microsoft document or just Google reducing JPEG file, I believe the first site or second site in the options you will be giving will lead you to a place where you can upload it for it to be compressed and then download it back. If you still are unable to do it, you can drop your WhatsApp number I will assist you with it.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issues by Oyeakins: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
oluwafemiabioye:

You can compress it with Microsoft document or just Google reducing JPEG file, I believe the first site or second site in the options you will be giving will lead you to a place where you can upload it for it to be compressed and then download it back. If you still are unable to do it, you can drop your WhatsApp number I will assist you with it.

This is my whatsapp number zero seven zero three five seven seven nine five one seven. I will be expecting your message, Thank you!
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issues by oluwafemiabioye(f): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Oyeakins:

This is my whatsapp number zero seven zero three five seven seven nine five one seven. I will be expecting your message, Thank you!
seem this is not your WhatsApp number o, you can just send it to my e-mail, you can check my profile for it.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issues by otukpoyam(m): 4:24am On Jul 31, 2021
Hff
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issues by Oyeakins: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
[quote author=Oyeakins post
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issues by SirPilgrim(m): 11:10am On Aug 02, 2021
Pls are we to upload only passport?
Because I wasn't able to upload other documents
Somebody should pls help

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unemployed Placard-Carrying Lady Meets Osinbajo / Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon / These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.