Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,572 members, 7,850,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

See How Prophet Odumeje Was Welcome By Late Tb Joshua's Wife That Got People Tal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How Prophet Odumeje Was Welcome By Late Tb Joshua's Wife That Got People Tal (999 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Was Slapped & Beaten By Security During His Church Demolition / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / The Father Inlaw To Prophet Odumeje Was One Of The Most Deadliest Fake Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Prophet Odumeje Was Welcome By Late Tb Joshua's Wife That Got People Tal by propynich123: 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
SEE HOW PROPHET ODUMEJE WAS WELCOME BY LATE TB JOSHUA'S WIFE THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING (VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS2mvq9JoMw
Re: See How Prophet Odumeje Was Welcome By Late Tb Joshua's Wife That Got People Tal by Bigredmachine: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
The Rayon himself
Re: See How Prophet Odumeje Was Welcome By Late Tb Joshua's Wife That Got People Tal by nifemi25(m): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
The indabosky himself. May the Departed soul rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

I Can See By Preachersticker / God Is Love / I Drove From Abuja To Lagos Without Fuel(truely Miracle Is Real)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.