Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? (679 Views)

It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? / Blogger Is Down! / Plz I Cant Park My Domainking Domain To Blogger Is Not Saving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
Update From . COM

An Upcoming Female Blogger, Contacted over the phone on July 14th, 2021 because of Blogging Business and it's related.

From what gathered so far, from the upcoming female Blogger, she said, she want to help her out and fix issues on her new website and she also want to learn how to publish new post and the rest, I Accepted to help her out, because she said she get my phone number from Nairaland Forum.

I ask her about the budget, she have at hand, in order to fix the issues on her website, she said 10k, I Accepted to use the 10k to fix her issues on her website, she later paid 5k, she promised to pay the remaining 5k, after completing her job, I begin her work immediately, when I receive the payment of 5k into My Bank Account.

After Taking Me, More than 3hours to run a proper check on her website, I discovered many errors on her plugin, theme, settings, homepage, I tried to fix all the issues with her website, After everything, this same upcoming female Blogger, said, I should refund her 5k back to her Bank Account.

My Fellow Nairaland Webmaster, My Question Is, Why Are Some Female Upcoming Blogger's Very Wicked

In this case now, Is it Advisable to refund the girl money back to her, after working on her website or should I ignore all her threat on BLOG?

Note: Her Website Url Link Is www.yolonaija.com

1 Like

Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by Ussycool: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hope you are not promoting her blog? Well, the ball is in your court. Though, i advice you to enjoy your sweat (5k), let her keep the remaining balance.
Wicked soul.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
See More Screenshot As Obtained By Below;

Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ussycool:
Hope you are not promoting her blog? Well, the ball is in your court. Though, i advice you to enjoy your sweat (5k), let her keep the remaining balance.
Wicked soul.

@Ussycool, I have already bought 3k Airtel Data, in order to run a proper check on her website, after spending more than 3hours on top of her website, fixing her issues for her, I added google SEO on her website, now she want to spoil Good Deeds.

Can You Imagine? @Ussycool
Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
Future Is Female Indeed @Sapphire Come And See How Wicked Some Female Upcoming Blogger's Are? What Is 5,000Naira To ? That this upcoming female Blogger want to damage the good name of
Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by Juliusmomoh: 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
, i will not blame her but you... Instead of you to tell her to locate any web designer for the work, you want to collect 10k. ... A web designer will not even collect 10k

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
i will not blame her but you... Instead of you to tell her to locate and web disigner for the work, you want to collect 10k. ... A web disigner will not even collect 10k

Do You Know What You Are talking about? This Is Five Years In Blogging Business, Five Years no be beans or Moi Moi @Juliusmomoh Is a Popular Blogger And A Professional When It Comes To Blogging Business.
Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by Juliusmomoh: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

@Ussycool, I have already bought 3k Airtel Data, in order to run a proper check on her website, after spending more than 3hours on top of her website, fixing her issues for her, I added google SEO on her website, now she want to spoil Good Deeds.

Can You Imagine? @Ussycool
Just drop her number and we'll speak into her cocoyam head

1 Like

Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
@Juliusmomoh See The Photo Of The Upcoming Female Blogger, As She Send it to On Whatsapp Chat;

Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by Topmaike007(m): 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
na awoof keel you oo grin grin as a developer na 30k flat rate I go collect do her work but you tarnish your little image wey you Don collect for one useless toto hand.

I belive if it was your fellow man that beg you with 10k you no go help am but na toto now you jump render useless help.

Leave saphiere alone joor na the bitch she go support. Return the money back to the girl and let it go. She is a bitch and looking for who to stain. Don't let her stain your image on NAIRALAND

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by Topmaike007(m): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Future Is Female Indeed @Sapphire Come And See How Wicked Some Female Upcoming Blogger's Are? What Is 5,000Naira To ? That this upcoming female Blogger want to damage the good name of
that is what we will see if we allow those creatures that have mouth in between there legs to get to the helm of power.
Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by Juliusmomoh: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
@Juliusmomoh See The Photo Of The Upcoming Female Blogger, As She Send it to On Whatsapp Chat;
I know it must be dat fair one raising up her dirty hand.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by Topmaike007(m): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

Do You Know What You Are talking about? This Is Five Years In Blogging Business, Five Years no be beans or Moi Moi @Juliusmomoh Is a Popular Blogger And A Professional When It Comes To Blogging Business.
why you accept her proposal at first.. It made you look cheap

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by Juliusmomoh: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
come o... She requested back the money make u no do the work again? ... Abi wetin
Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

I know it must be dat fair one raising up her dirty hand.

She is the one raising her hand up @Juliusmomoh, The Future Is Truly Female, There Is Nothing Way No Go See inside Blogging Business
Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
come o... She requested back the money make u no do the work again? ... Abi wetin

I have already finished fixing the issues she complained to me about on her website, now she is threatening , that I should send her back the 5k into her Bank Account, that I didn't do any job and the rest, CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT? Truly I Said, Future Is Female.
Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by Juliusmomoh: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

She is the one raising her hand up @Juliusmomoh, The Future Is Truly Female, There Is Nothing Way No Go See inside Blogging Business
No return back de money o

1 Like

Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
Topmaike007:
na awoof keel you oo grin grin as a developer na 30k flat rate I go collect do her work but you tarnish your little image wey you Don collect for one useless toto hand.

I belive if it was your fellow man that beg you with 10k you no go help am but na toto now you jump render useless help.

Leave saphiere alone joor na the bitch she go support. Return the money back to the girl and let it go. She is a bitch and looking for who to stain. Don't let her stain your image on NAIRALAND

After My Hard Work, Then I will return back the money to her? Who does that? When it comes to business, after working, you get paid, then you will return back the money to the person who paid you for your hard work
Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

No return back de money o

Go through the screenshot and see everything for yourself, Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger's Are Very Wicked?
Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by Juliusmomoh: 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

I have already finished fixing the issues she complained to me about on her website, now she is threatening , that I should send her back the 5k into her Bank Account, that I didn't do any job and the rest, CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT? Truly I Said, Future Is Female.
Now i get the point. She said u don't do any job... Alaye make i advice you. Though you Bleep-up in the first place by accepting 10k . Don't give her any money .

1 Like

Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Now i get the point. She said u don't do any job... Alaye make i advice you. Though you Bleep-up in the first place by accepting 10k . Don't give her any money .

She only paid 5k, I'm done with the job, now she refused to pay the remaining balance, she then said I should return back her money into her Bank Account.
Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by Gospel367: 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
, you are 100% wrong...and you sound like a pained sexist. why the emphasis on "FEMALE" upcoming blogger....You degrading the female gender or u degrading an upcoming blogger; a position u once occupied? And again, I see that u are unprofessional. forget the whole gragra. the girl said u bleeped up her theme and we know that's possible. You did the work u claimed u did but then bleeped up her theme. why don't u restore the theme and layout the way it was? I am talking from experience because little changes in theme customisation can turn a CMS website upside down. What we should be asking is:

Did u touch the theme which changed her website layout?

If yes, why did u do so and if u did so, why didn't u revert her theme settings to what it was?

The girl is not wrong. she is a novice in blogging and website customisation as whole and u don't expect her to serve u a cup of coffee after handing over her website to her in a state she doesn't understand or can control.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by Gospel367: 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
Again, tag her to this discussion or send the link to this page to her so we can hear from her. You accusing her and tarnishing her image without her being present and defending herself is tantamount to accusing a corpse. what you say is what we going to believe and that's rather unfair
Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by albertflex(m): 6:15am On Jul 15, 2021
Even me will ask for a refund if you leave my blog the way you left that lady's blog....

Check out my profile, I have an offer for blog development. This is how a new blog should look like:

https://www.mobiledevices.com.ng
https://www.gadgetsville.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:22am On Jul 15, 2021
albertflex:
Even me will ask for a refund if you leave my blog the way you left that lady's blog....

Check out my profile, I have an offer for blog development. This is how a new blog should look like:

https://www.mobiledevices.com.ng
https://www.gadgetsville.com.ng

How Long Have You Been Into Blogging Business? Has Rules And Regulations Guiding It, From The Information Gathered By , that lady has violated the privacy policy of
Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:24am On Jul 15, 2021
Gospel367:
, you are 100% wrong...and you sound like a pained sexist. why the emphasis on "FEMALE" upcoming blogger....You degrading the female gender or u degrading an upcoming blogger; a position u once occupied? And again, I see that u are unprofessional. forget the whole gragra. the girl said u bleeped up her theme and we know that's possible. You did the work u claimed u did but then bleeped up her theme. why don't u restore the theme and layout the way it was? I am talking from experience because little changes in theme customisation can turn a CMS website upside down. What we should be asking is:

Did u touch the theme which changed her website layout?

If yes, why did u do so and if u did so, why didn't u revert her theme settings to what it was?

The girl is not wrong. she is a novice in blogging and website customisation as whole and u don't expect her to serve u a cup of coffee after handing over her website to her in a state she doesn't understand or can control.

May Almighty God Continue To Have Mercy On You Because Of this statement you just publish here
Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by buccy(f): 7:57am On Jul 15, 2021
@,

1. You changed the website’s theme that the owner asked you not to change, and you were unable to revert same to status quo.

2. You uploaded an entire group picture, of people you don’t know, just to publish an untrue one sided narrative.

3. You found it proper and professional to disrespect an entire gender and a group of persons “upcoming bloggers”, again just to publish a one sided narrative.

4. You published her website link without permission, in your futile attempt to disparage this blogger, you so speak about.

5. So, I will assume that you are unaware that you are on the wrong side of the law right now, for tampering with your client’s website and breaching confidentiality on all levels.

6. Did you even ever stop to think about the effect of your post, before you proceeded to do same.

And then the question, what kind of a blogger are you? Cause all I can see is unprofessionalism at its peak, a person who is not in control of his emotions tainted with hate for a gender. I hope nobody else decides to do business with you, to protect their sanity.

If I were you, I will pull this story down before it pulls you down and your acclaimed 5 years experience.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by albertflex(m): 8:17am On Jul 15, 2021
Lol, do your research, you will know I've been here long before you even thought of having a blog.

The fact that you even brought this story here shows how unprofessional you are. You owe that lady an apology and subsequently delete this thread. Don't let pride destroy you.

NaijaCoverBlog:

How Long Have You Been Into Blogging Business? Has Rules And Regulations Guiding It, From The Information Gathered By , that lady has violated the privacy policy of
Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2021
albertflex:
Lol, do your research, you will know I've been here long before you even thought of having a blog.

The fact that you even brought this story here shows how unprofessional you are. You owe that lady an apology and subsequently delete this thread. Don't let pride destroy you.

Cc: Lalasticlala Do You have anything to say about this issue?
Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by albertflex(m): 8:46am On Jul 15, 2021
There's absolutely nothing for him to say. Do the right thing bro.

NaijaCoverBlog:

Cc: Lalasticlala Do You have anything to say about this issue?
Re: Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? by Gospel367: 3:41am On Jul 16, 2021
buccy:
@,

1. You changed the website’s theme that the owner asked you not to change, and you were unable to revert same to status quo.

2. You uploaded an entire group picture, of people you don’t know, just to publish an untrue one sided narrative.

3. You found it proper and professional to disrespect an entire gender and a group of persons “upcoming bloggers”, again just to publish a one sided narrative.

4. You published her website link without permission, in your futile attempt to disparage this blogger, you so speak about.

5. So, I will assume that you are unaware that you are on the wrong side of the law right now, for tampering with your client’s website and breaching confidentiality on all levels.

6. Did you even ever stop to think about the effect of your post, before you proceeded to do same.

And then the question, what kind of a blogger are you? Cause all I can see is unprofessionalism at its peak, a person who is not in control of his emotions tainted with hate for a gender. I hope nobody else decides to do business with you, to protect their sanity.

If I were you, I will pull this story down before it pulls you down and your acclaimed 5 years experience.

Thank God that people sensible enough like u are speaking up. I thought I was alone with my view on the matter. In a country where things work effectively, he would be cooling off in jail for the nonsense he did if that girl decides to take up the matter with the relevant authorities. Hardly do u see someone priding in his or her stupidly, ignorance and unprofessionalism. But here we have with his acclaimed 5 years nonsense experience disgracing himself. Oga, go back to your drawing table and fix your fucking self cos obviously you got issues. And joining issues with u would mean debasing myself to your level

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help Here Webmasters! / I Want Ebook Compiler And Cover Software / Web Development Made Easy 4 Beginners & Gurus Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.