Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him (61570 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) / BBNaija: Cindy Receives Car From Flo Rich As A Gift (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by ceejay10(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2021
Nigeriadondie:

Which one can you buy?
a dondie for my dogs.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Charmingpet: 9:04am On Jul 15, 2021
klax:
Tonto do I heard you say your husband?

When did wedding took place?

I remember this was how you bought Honda car for your ex boyfriend before you met Churchill and we all knew how it all failed and fell.

Stop being too in pain to settle scores keep your private life on low key woman. I'm not wishing you bad but with little profile I have about this your kpokpogri I'm sorry no future in this. In 5 years time quote me.
u took the words from my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by jesustheissue: 9:05am On Jul 15, 2021
Madam, since you have chosen to live your life in the public eye, please do not complain when the chips come crashing down; again. It's obvious you are yet to learn your lesson
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by ceede2: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2021
If she know what Tonto means in Spanish......she will change her name
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by SavageResponse(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2021
ceejay10:
Truck ke?

Na wetin do truck? grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Dpharisee: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2021
Bola146:
Why not keep your relationship private undecided undecided
Including her former husband, two of them keep their lives open on social media
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Karemarealty288(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2021
Here we go again........the truth shall prevail in the nick of time.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by YoungAncient1: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2021
Boy! How I love to have a Hilux or Tundra
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Vireani79: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2021
When u say gold digger
This girl na number one
So she don move to the kpopkogri family
Na wa
Urhobos make we shine our eyes oh
This one wan destroy our brother life
Na small Churchill take escape
If she do anyhow ..make we invoke eriwi or aziza for her full life
Animal angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Oracleforce: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2021
Bola146:

She is teaching some stingy ladies how to give to their boyfriend and not just to be receiving...like a dustbin...
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by rollywise(m): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2021
Na financial woman be that
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by meobizy(f): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2021
1. They are not married.
2. I doubt they will get married.
3. She’s using him to spite her ex and he knows it. He’s only playing along.
4. She’s looking for a man to play daddy to her son. Since he’s shining her congo four times daily from playing the part, he isn’t complaining. I’m sure she’s physically abusive towards him because that’s part of showing love to someone her way.

I can’t wait for when the man leaves her because it’s coming soon. Good sex is not enough to hold somebody. This one looks sharp and experienced compared to Churchill who stayed on the bus ride past his expected stop.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Agugbadin: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2021
Kpopogari try o
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Adakintroy: 9:37am On Jul 15, 2021
Niice to see a woman buying more than boxers for her man. It's a welcome development.

But like the elders have said particularly to Tonto Learn to keep it the pants.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by duro4chang(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2021
I pray this will not turn against the man in near future.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Kayyus09(m): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2021
Okay, she try.

I'll make you nice logo/design for 2k
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by grandlexuz(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2021
The man's name sef..
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Uncletony(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2021
OkuFaba:
I thought it was a luxury car...

Why truck?? He wan start firewood business??

Ayam disappointed
The price for Toyota Hillux 2010model is 32million naira!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by larryking540: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2021
Bola146:
that lady is finding all means to make a fool of her ex husband ,which is morally wrong , wether she likes it or not ,she has a kid with the ex husband already ,nd it doesn't change anything , infact she is breeding a mentally unstable kid ,
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by larryking540: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2021
Bola146:
quote]that lady is finding all means to make a fool of her ex husband ,which is morally wrong , wether she likes it or not ,she has a kid with the ex husband already ,nd it doesn't change anything , infact she is breeding a mentally unstable kid ,
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by alizma: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2021
ceejay10:
Truck ke?
The woman know say the guy go park plenty dirty tire.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by wallarwallar(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2021
What is wrong with this talkative that can't keep her life private.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Princedapace(m): 9:59am On Jul 15, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Tonto Will you die if you keep your life private?

Must everyone keep their relationship private?

If that is what u believe in, good for u. But u can't force it on another.

So many relationships have crashed and were never made public. My parent marriage crashed, they were not on social media and they didn't make their marriage public... Abeg, free people jaree

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by babadem2much(m): 9:59am On Jul 15, 2021
This man own don finish...
Few months to come
1. 2 minutes man
2. I made him what he is
3. I de manage am no be my class

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Navalsadiq(m): 10:03am On Jul 15, 2021
slyfox35:

Tonto dikeh and military men,I don't know who likes Attention! the most.
short people and attention that's their nature
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Temptee101(m): 10:03am On Jul 15, 2021
Ramiroaayden:
Real fixed matches exist! Visit the website on my signature to see for yourself

I'm interested in the fake fixed matches.

Contact me if you have any.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by udemzyudex(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2021
How many Kings dey dey for inside one kingdom?

She get mind call another man her husband, I think say she be king before?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Bola146(f): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2021
Onyi22:

Is it your relationship?

Ask google

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by gassbee: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2021
emmabest2000:

Churchill marriage go crash first
fallacy, Churchill has finally settled down wit his sweetheart
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Athemisia: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2021
OkuFaba:
I thought it was a luxury car...

Why truck?? He wan start firewood business??

Ayam disappointed

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by EgunMogaji2: 10:24am On Jul 15, 2021
phemmyfour:
Give it time ....it's crashing soon

I give them 3 years. This is if this is true anyways.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by OkuFaba(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2021
Uncletony:

The price for Toyota Hillux 2010model is 32million naira!
2010 you say?? Baba go and sit down, even 2020 no reach that amount, una go just come here dey blow lamba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' / Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland Loved Up In New Photo / Lola Margret Has Been Released From Prison. Shares New Photo, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.