Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

How Legit Is Sentinel Screen Insurance? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Legit Is Sentinel Screen Insurance? (563 Views)

Phone Screen Insurance (itel,tecno & Infinix) / Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Of Any Network Are So Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Legit Is Sentinel Screen Insurance? by latino2swt(m): 9:01am On Jul 15, 2021
Good evening nlanders

I went to buy a Samsung product in one of the shops at Saka Tinubu and I was approached by a guy who explained Sentinel Screen Insurance for me.
From his explanation, the deal appear cool and cost effective for the costumer but please I want to know how authentic they are since I don't know of their office or sort.

Like who has covered his/her screen with this insurance before?
Is it applicable to all screen damage?
How much is it?
Who do you contact when you need them?

Thanks
Re: How Legit Is Sentinel Screen Insurance? by dsweetest(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
I also seriously need info on their services. Did you go ahead with it?

Does anyone else have experience with them them pls?
Re: How Legit Is Sentinel Screen Insurance? by ojay2010: 1:51am On Oct 13, 2023
I do.
It took a while but I was reimbursed with a fair value for my stolen 4-months old phone.
Re: How Legit Is Sentinel Screen Insurance? by dsweetest(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
ojay2010:
I do.
It took a while but I was reimbursed with a fair value for my stolen 4-months old phone.

Okay. Thanks a lot.. I wanted to go for the higher tier of protection. I am currently on the classic.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 12 For Sale / . / Infinix Sponsored The Music Category Of The Future Awards Africa 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.