Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina (35354 Views)

Messi’s Private Jet Grounded In Argentina Amid Bomb Scare At Airport(photos) / Lionel Messi Private Jet Is Out Of This World (photos) / Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by Oladipo1166(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nobody should kill the real GOAT � ooo

Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by Freemanz9: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Baba Thiago No fear,Nothing de happen!

Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by touchalex25: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Another lunatic on the loose

Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by MizMyColi(f): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
sexylogan:

MIA

Where have you been?

Here nau.
Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by MizMyColi(f): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
ThierryJay:

It's been years since I saw this moniker active. Hope you re good

Yes, I am

Hope you are too smiley

Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by arukwe123(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Penaldogs are it again o. Make una let The GOAT rest na cheesy grin

Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by Kingosytex(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
sonsomegrigbo:
We warned him when he was piling up PIGS, PIGLETS AND IDIOTS FROM THE LAND OF THE RISING CRIMES as fans, he nor hear....

Sense is far from this one.

You see wating unknown gunmen Wan do Messi now?
Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by Lamasta(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
MizMyColi:
Nothing should happen to him.

I will hold Ronaldo's fans responsible.

Like I said in the other thread, grace will always surpass hard work.

If you have grace, any little work you put in will always get magnified.
With grace, you can do so little and it will look like magic in the eyes of men.

Messi represents grace, he represents talent, character, and consistency.

I find these attributes appealing and wish him well.
And who told you Messi is not hardworking
Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by ThierryJay: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
MizMyColi:

Yes, I am

Hope you are too smiley

I've been great Madame.
Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by OhiOfIhima: 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
Abeg make una no kill messi for us o [s]at least he remain five years before una kill am I still wan watch footballer

This one naw talk...mtcheew

Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by Godbless3(m): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
Abeg make una no kill messi for us o at least he remain five years before una kill am I still wan watch footballer

The 5 yres contract is just to cover the 50% of his initial salary forgo and he can leave after two years while remain as an ambassador with barca still paying him till the duration of the contract.

Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by MizMyColi(f): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
Lamasta:

And who told you Messi is not hardworking

Of course he is. I just don't see him always struggling to prove himself like Ronaldo does.

Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by Isupaefugbemi00(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
So Mercy get private jet
Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by MizMyColi(f): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
ThierryJay:

I've been great Madame.

Excellent cheesy
Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by Lamasta(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
MizMyColi:

Of course he is. I just don't see him always struggling to prove himself like Ronaldo does.
Ronaldo does not struggle to prove himself cos there is nothing to prove that he has not done so let's enjoy the two of them.
Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by Lamasta(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Isupaefugbemi00:
So Mercy get private jet
Na okada in get bro grin
Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
PENALDIANS... trying to do the unimaginable

Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by gaftsoil(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
MJBOLT:
That man must be a Madrid fan,they are always causing mischief everywhere.
He must be a Ronaldo fan

Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by KingDash: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
shey him say him be alien..
Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by gaftsoil(m): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ronaldo fans wan kill football god
Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by sonsomegrigbo: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
[quote author=Kingosytex post=103733113][/quote]

Why quoting me?

Are you among the groups of animals mentioned in my post?
Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
When they were calling you goat body dey sweet you.
With the kind red eye hunger wey dey this world now, no be to roast any goat wey waka anyhow? angry
Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by Indasboki: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
The GOAT successfully Nutmegged a bomb blast.

What can this man not dribble? Even bomb come, e still shake am off.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by madridsta007(m): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/messi-survives-bomb-scare/

Probably a Madrid fan.

Lewandoski fans cant do this.
Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by Nova1988(m): 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
I blame pisstiano penaldo fans.
Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by Ghostrye: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Bigredmachine:
No weapon fashioned against my goat shall prosper... You will play football till thy kingdom comes... I know say one day u go play for arsenal...
Arsenal kee you dia

Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by pacespot(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
Argentinians, what can you do to please these people

Maybe Messi should not have been overjoyed for winning the trophy for them. Probably some Maradona's supporters are trying to mess with him.
Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by Bigredmachine: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ghostrye:

Arsenal kee you dia

You see in this life ennnn impossible is nothing... If messi him self does not play football in arsenal... I believe his reincarnation will play in arsenal
Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by frog12: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
his PRIVATE jet is too small
Re: Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina by Polynek(m): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nothing go do my man abeg

Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam / FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 / Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut