Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,470 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

How Can One Exceed 5000 Friends On Facebook - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can One Exceed 5000 Friends On Facebook (8676 Views)

Nigeria's Population To Exceed United States By 2050 / How To Search For Friends On Facebook Wt Just Phn Number / I Want More Friends On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Exceed 5000 Friends On Facebook by Spyker: 7:36pm On May 11, 2011
How can one exceed 5000 friends on facebook? Is there any fee attached to it? What are the various options available?
Re: How Can One Exceed 5000 Friends On Facebook by mummy3(f): 1:28pm On May 12, 2011
The person want to break record. I believe he or she adds every tom & dick that comes his or her way. some people want to belong you know. May be the person just came out from the village and was introduced to facebook, then he or she decided to make friends with everyone.
Re: How Can One Exceed 5000 Friends On Facebook by engrhamid(m): 3:44pm On May 12, 2011
mummy3:

The person want to break record. I believe he or she adds every tom & manliness that comes his or her way. some people want to belong you know. May be the person just came out from the village and was introduced to facebook, then he or she decided to make friends with everyone.
Funny but not true.
First of all,a celebrity will surely reach the 5000 memebers limit.
Moreso,a beautiful female on facebooks would keep getting friend request from unknown users and mostimes she would keep accepting the request.
On the otherhand, a pal of mine who is a celeb has reached the limit,was tired of sending him pm whenever i have to send him a msg,so he had to delete a friend and then send me a request.
Hope its clear.
Re: How Can One Exceed 5000 Friends On Facebook by Spyker: 6:10pm On May 12, 2011
mummy3:

The person want to break record. I believe he or she adds every tom & manliness that comes his or her way. some people want to belong you know. May be the person just came out from the village and was introduced to facebook, then he or she decided to make friends with everyone.

This has nothing to do with breaking records, A Celebrity, a serving Public Officer like President, Governor or Senator has more than 10,000 friends including supporters.

All I need is the process or procedure, even if it is to be paid for.
Re: How Can One Exceed 5000 Friends On Facebook by mavtrevor(m): 6:13pm On May 12, 2011
you simply cant have more than 5000 friends in facebook.
Re: How Can One Exceed 5000 Friends On Facebook by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2012
I found the solution on how to get more than 5k friends on fb.
Read it here: http://somtoo.com/social-media/how-to-get-more-than-5000-friends-on-facebook-bypass-the-5000-facebook-friend-limit
I guess this ll help u.
Re: How Can One Exceed 5000 Friends On Facebook by badesco(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2012
Of which benefits will it be to you?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A US Bank Account Or Credit Card For Loading? / Week 10 Uk Pool Banker / How Harsh Is The Harmattan Weather In Your State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.