Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,199 members, 7,849,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (39364 Views)

Italy Captain Chiellini Claims He ‘cursed’ Saka Before Missed Penalty In Euro 20 / Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister / Lampard Reveals Why Aubamenyang Missed Penalty Against City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by ledaman: 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Keep your head up bro better dayz ahead.
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by Siberry: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:
Good for you man.
Left your motherland where no one will racially abuse you for missing a penalty that even Lionel Messi missed in final to play for England. the sad reality is that you continue to receive racial abuse from England fans till you are forgotten (maybe when you stop playing football)

No one would abuse him him in Nigeria, looks like you forgot about Aiyebayin amd Ighalo so quick. They were abused and their families threatened. This is not only western woeld issue but world wide.

1 Like

Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by shadrach77: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
This guys should keep quiet already. You lost crucial penalties at a crucial moment. People are bound to be hurt. Rather than simply apologising and letting the matter die down you choose to start playing the victim card. Highly irritating cry
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by Awoleesu(m): 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mess?
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by Omoslim26: 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
I wonder how all this madness started in the first place �Why should anyone feel better than another bcus of their color.
Abi them never see white monkey before?�
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by sirtipaiga(m): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
Siberry:

No one would abuse him him in Nigeria, looks like you forgot about Aiyebayin amd Ighalo so quick. They were abused and their families threatened. This is not only western woeld issue but world wide.

Idiot
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by sirtipaiga(m): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
Siberry:

Idiot
Siberry:

You be big idiot
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by BlestHanneSSG: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
infogeneral:
Double standard social media platform like Twitter.

Twitter wey dey enjoy and thrive on the spoils of war.. Exactly same way Mr Seun Osewa is enjoying how we Nigerians keep fighting each other on this platform with all those propaganda posts regularly being pushed to the front page. I thought my husband had issues with Seun before but upon series of events I have witnessed and with no Mods willing to correct the ills, I was convinced that it's the traffic and money first for all these site owners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by KingDash: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
EricSmallz:
Lol.
I wish I was Saka or Sancho or Rashford.
I for dey enjoy life.
Wetin concern me and racism.
bros na so you go talk, even starboy neymar dey experience am let alone this saka boy.
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by philipstanley(m): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:
Saka no get sense, next please

Na you no get sense
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by Gwan2(m): 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
Bluffly:

Common go for your checkup. Has whites not missed penalty before even Ronaldo and Messi has, Kane has missed 8 penalties.
This is Saka's first with pressure of doing what the British themselves has not done in years. The inclusion of these guys brought them to Finals they've not smelled in years and you are talking trash.

Bro, I don’t have strength to type, but let me educate or contradict you.

I have been in his shoes. You can’t stamp out racism, just the way you can’t stamp out tribalism in Nigeria. The only reason the western societies are being criticised is because most are liberal societies and uphold human rights to a large extent. Now, have you ever heard people complain about racism in Saudi Arabia or UAE?…this is because from the word go, you have already known your stand in those nations as a second class citizen and you have no right to debate that. Befriending their woman is a taboo. Regardless of your contribution to those societies..you can never be a citizen or granted citizen rights in most. Now have you ever had people ranting on media about the cruel racism in those societies? No, because ranting on media or protest is prohibited and you could be a personal non grata.

Now, the black societies say all manner of shitty words to themselves…tribal slurs, racist slurs and so on without blinking an eyelid but if they are communicating with a white person from the western world, they then activate their auditory gland to process every single word from those whites.

Most black people in the white societies, always basked in their victim mentality and blame any punishment or remark on their inadequacies or incompetence as racial abuse. Every move the whites make is a racist step. I could be sitting in the train, a white person walks in and choose to stand instead of sitting beside me will be termed racism, whereas same can happen here in naija without any thought. My friend was sacked at same place both of us work because of his sheer incompetence.. and he was shouting racism racism to the management before he left…I asked him, do I look like a white man to him because I’m still working there and very happy.

Bros, I have alot to say but let me stop here. Go to the black neighbourhood in those white western countries and see sheer wickedness and discrimination even among themselves…the black native Brit or black American discriminate even worse to the black Africans than the whites.

1 Like

Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by authority2006(m): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Mumu,
So you knew the kind of hate you were going to receive yet you didn't score the damn goal.

It's okay to say you deserve the hate coming your way and it's not only the whites hating on you.
Your post makes it apparent that you deliberately wasted that penalty shot to trigger sympathy.

No wonder Chiellini dragged you like a houseboy, I'm surprised you haven't attributed that to race too.

England's biggest mistake was to overrate you.
They gave you a role people will kill for, a deciding goal in a final but all you were hungry for was to score a cheap race goal.
That was myopic.

You let England down, you let Nigeria down.
I just hate you Saka.

Wetin concerned Nigeria in this matter? They let Nigeria down long time ago when they decided to choose England over Nigeria. Nigeria has since moved on, their funeral
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by authority2006(m): 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
Gwan2:

[s]
Bro, I don’t have strength to type, but let me educate or contradict you.

I have been in his shoes. You can’t stamp out racism, just the way you can’t stamp out tribalism in Nigeria. The only reason the western societies are being criticised is because most are liberal societies and uphold human rights to a large extent. Now, have you ever heard people complain about racism in Saudi Arabia or UAE?…this is because from the word go, you have already known your stand in those nations as a second class citizen and you have no right to debate that. Befriending their woman is a taboo. Regardless of your contribution to those societies..you can never be a citizen or granted citizen rights in most. Now have you ever had people ranting on media about the cruel racism in those societies? No, because ranting on media or protest is prohibited and you could be a personal non grata.

Now, the black societies say all manner of shitty words to themselves…tribal slurs, racist slurs and so on without blinking an eyelid but if they are communicating with a white person from the western world, they then activate their auditory gland to process every single word from those whites.

Most black people in the white societies, always basked in their victim mentality and blame any punishment or remark on their inadequacies or incompetence as racial abuse. Every move the whites make is a racist step. I could be sitting in the train, a white person walks in and choose to stand instead of sitting beside me will be termed racism, whereas same can happen here in naija without any thought. My friend was sacked at same place both of us work because of his sheer incompetence.. and he was shouting racism racism to the management before he left…I asked him, do I look like a white man to him because I’m still working there and very happy.

Bros, I have alot to say but let me stop here. Go to the black neighbourhood in those white western countries and see sheer wickedness and discrimination even among themselves…the black native Brit or black American discriminate even worse to the black Africans than the whites.
[/s]

Trashy epistle.
Racists is racists not matter how's much you try and to justify it. It is what it is, deal with it. You and me didn't coin the world, it exists for a reason.
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by Gwan2(m): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
authority2006:
[/s]

Trashy epistle.
Racists is racists not matter how's much you try and to justify it. It is what it is, deal with it. You and me didn't coin the world, it exists for a reason.

Typical Black man...hope you are giving same energy to the tribalism ravaging Nigeria as you do Racism....I'm almost certain, you see most people from extreme part of northern Nigeria as inferior in reasoning, I.Q etc to you or people from your region. what do you call that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by TolaniLuv: 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
You’re Nigerian playing for the queen ! You think because you’ve British passport you are part of them?
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
E no concern me...
For your next life, you would never make such mistake of playing for them...
Ask Osaze Odemwingie whos 40th birthday was today.. he had a long and fruitful Carrer with Nigeria.. if to say em choose Russia wey be em mama country.. Dem for deal with am come abuse am untop..
I know say Tammy and Tomorrow dn dey confused now on their intl future..
Dem no dey tell person..
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by Bar1941(m): 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jerryherd:
When he was banging the net for them he was full blooded British, but the moment he missed he is a black Nigerian

It would have even been better if they call him Nigerian not monkey.
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by Bar1941(m): 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu,
So you knew the kind of hate you were going to receive yet you didn't score the damn goal.

It's okay to say you deserve the hate coming your way and it's not only the whites hating on you.
Your post makes it apparent that you deliberately wasted that penalty shot to trigger sympathy.

No wonder Chiellini dragged you like a houseboy, I'm surprised you haven't attributed that to race too.

They gave you a role people will kill for, a deciding goal in a final but all you were hungry for was to score a cheap race goal.
That was myopic.

I just hate you Saka.

Crying baby, sorry, I can see the missed penalty spoilt your 2sure ticket thus made you more bitter. See the ranting of a grown up man over the penalty missed by a teen. Blabber...."I just hate you Saka" as if Saka knows you even existed.
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by FahBuLous: 12:18am On Jul 16, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu,

That was myopic.

I just hate you Saka.
Please has your account been credited after the rubbish you just typed?? undecided
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by muykem: 1:51am On Jul 16, 2021
Many of them deserve the worst racist abuse they can get. They prefer challenge of racist abuse to challenge of playing for their country of origin so why complain. If you are adopted by a rich father and denounced your poor biological father, how can I sympathies with you when you are called bastard.
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by Madaraire(m): 1:52am On Jul 16, 2021
The fact that people like you exist and may sire children of your own is a very sad reality.

Mumu,

That was myopic.

I just hate you Saka.[/quote]
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by Madaraire(m): 1:53am On Jul 16, 2021
Madaraire:
The fact that people like you exist and may sire children of your own is a very sad reality.

Mumu,

That was myopic.

I just hate you Saka.
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by udemzeus(m): 1:53am On Jul 16, 2021
Mtscheww racism is not an issue abeg

We have bigger issues to solve in Africa abeg
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:20am On Jul 16, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu,

That was myopic.

I just hate you Saka.
NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by Ugeh: 2:38am On Jul 16, 2021
The three lions:
Rashford
Sancho
Saka.
There are no lions in europe. Lions are AFRICAN.
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by Minjim: 6:08am On Jul 16, 2021
The social media is a double edged sword boy and the opinion expressed are totally the personal opinion of those that expressed it.
That is humanity for you. We have to live with the negatives and positives
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by authority2006(m): 6:54am On Jul 16, 2021
Gwan2:

Typical Black man...hope you are giving same energy to the tribalism ravaging Nigeria as you do Racism....I'm almost certain, you see most people from extreme part of northern Nigeria as inferior in reasoning, I.Q etc to you or people from your region. what do you call that?

You can look on yourself as much as it pleases you, that doesn't change the fact that racism exists. The fact that you pretend that the problem doesn't exist doesn't make the problem go away. In Psychology, this is called your own Coping Mechanisms. But I'm not sure if you have ever lived outside your comfort zone where you face or experienced what these people experience from time to time?
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by tunize(m): 7:36am On Jul 16, 2021
We know sey Nigeria nor dey try but if you guys have played for Nigeria now, it would have been more appreciated worse be sey dem nor go hear okay see gabriel agbonlahor, Tammy abraham, delle Alli e.t.c where dem dey now no where?
Yakubu wasted the only chamce that could have see Nigeria through a world cup semi’s i guess but nobody kill am the guy dey enjoy im life in reality there is no place like home no matter ur flaws dem must forgive you.
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by generalwo(m): 7:38am On Jul 16, 2021
fergie001:

Bukayo Saka
... All these white monkeys think they own the keys to people's lives when they can't even stand the heat of the sun.... Na African governments I blame sha... If Africa was a good place to stay and grow, no black footballer will turn up for all these white idiots. Make Facebook allow a free for all one day make we see wether many of these white people no go commit suicide.... Them think say them get monopoly to madness...... Werey people

1 Like

Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by generalwo(m): 7:39am On Jul 16, 2021
Alonso80:
Come back stronger star boy!!! Don’t let these ungrateful white racists get to you! wish you could play for Nigeria �� but Naija get her own challenges!

COYG!!!
.... Play for Nigeria make them owe am salary for 27 months? Nah.... Even with the racist comments, I think he still prefers to be English
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by adetayoonas(m): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2021
GeneralPula:

Players like drogba will not come down like this..

This should have been a red card

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Players Celebrate Win, Champions League Final In Dressing Room (Photos) / FIFA Announces Host Cities For 2026 World Cup / A Fan Throws Iwobi's Shirt Back At Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.