Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) (92587 Views)

Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery / Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) / Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by ThickSharon123(f): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mecka:
Tonto Dikeh has compared an old photo of her body to a more recent one after undergoing cosmetic surgery.

The actress, who was way slimmer in her old photo, says she hopes the difference in both photos answers the questions relating to why she went under the knife.

She what she wrote below.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CRW_SL5nqRj/?utm_medium=copy_link

She's gorgeous, the goddess, before or after. She's still a goddess. kiss. I love people who enjoy life without society laws. Be free...

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by robinfemi: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Where is my speck, I can't see the difference. The main market are still the same angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Debra911(f): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
The 'before' made her famous, not the 'after' but she's free. It's a free world

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by dmbb: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Madam Tonto why nah?

Check out more pictures from the burial ceremony here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6654374/more-pictures-obi-cubana-mums
this wedding ceremony is very nice

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by pacespot(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
I blame the men, how can people have sex with fake booty and enjoy it self. If you don't know, that is a different thing, but you are already aware that you romancing a silicon enhanced body, how do you feel about it?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by BonPatrick(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Useless bitch

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Johnkennie(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Haa

I think she's not comfortable with her before stature. She want a shape and she got it.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by flexyrule(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Chief, hope you're fully represented at OBA, Anambra state?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Ayo2004: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
See liars up there

I am sure they no go turn plastic Toto down o cheesy
Make una dey deceive yourselves o

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Goldbw122(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
That is the evidence of enjoyment

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by obaytoto1: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mecka:
Tonto Dikeh has compared an old photo of her body to a more recent one after undergoing cosmetic surgery.

The actress, who was way slimmer in her old photo, says she hopes the difference in both photos answers the questions relating to why she went under the knife.

She what she wrote below.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CRW_SL5nqRj/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
She is ugly

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by captainamiedi1: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
Funny enough she is an ambassador for something like that. las las everything na money

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
Plastic life

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by EbenAK: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
Folks this our Flesh is a Deceiver! Don't let it deceive you
This our body is mere saw dust which will rot and stink once we lay 6ft.
Don't Feed the Flesh and starve the Spirit man.
Don't feed the flesh in Detriment to the Spirit man!
Don't be a Captive to vanity.

I love this ur word of truth,
really, a food for thought.
Indeed this Mr flesh is a great deceiver.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by starlikeblog: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
Nothing Musa no go see for gate.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Dt03(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
cassidy1996:
The difference is clear

Fido dido!
7up

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Irennediva(f): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
The future is Female shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by ZooOga: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
congrats on landing that new Oga from Delta. Instant dividends. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by AfonjaConehead: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
VultureBBQgrills. grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by ukaface(f): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

See that her first picture sha

Surgery really help most naija girls
which one be most?
What's the percentage of naija girls that has gone the knife?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by ukaface(f): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
pacespot:
I blame the men, how can people have sex with fake booty and enjoy it self. If you don't know, that is a different thing, but you are already aware that you romancing a silicon enhanced body, how do you feel about it?
naija guys will appreciate that silicon ass to a flat ass. Quote me.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by ukaface(f): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
Renforce:
Now ladies with such body structure would start going into depression & thinking the very worse of themselves undecided

These yeyebrities are just too vain, shortsighted and wickedly brainless
will you go for a lady that has her before body? Be truthful

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Nuelito: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
Smh

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Tonto abeg hold on...

We will treat your matter later.

We dey Oba now

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by izubext007: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
I know that her repentance is not guinue , is just to get a mummy's boy by her side, and she succeeded in getting gbogbogiri .
Now is partially go back her old ways telling me she did surgery to have big ass.
If u repent u no need this things again madam Toto

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Lumig: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Why are the female folks into all this nonsense?
Is it to deceive the men? Cos I don't understand

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by zudozz: 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Na d inside (tuto) men dey check .. No be Dr.90210

She fit get curve make d puna come be shege-banza!

Nothing spoil pussy pass over labour.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Inferiority complex
didn't see ur comment, but that was the first thing that came into my mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video / Meet Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flowers To Queen Elizabeth II In 1956 - Pics / Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.