Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

An Infidel Has A Question, Please Help - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / An Infidel Has A Question, Please Help (248 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Infidel Has A Question, Please Help by Sebastine1994(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2021
Salam alekum to our Muslim brothers, I am an infidel and want to ask you a question.

if Muslim mistakenly converted the whole world to Islam. will it be the end of jihad?

if jihad is very necessary, the new converts need to do their own jihad to enter heaven, what if they can't find how to do jihad.

I swear I am confused. it looks like a Ponzi scheme to me. the early members will enter heaven while the late bloomers will not make heaven. it's not fair.

to my Muslim brothers. what does this mean

Jihad : • The Obligatory Character of Jihad . -
Jihad is obligatory on every able bodied male who has reached puberty and is sane with the exception of those in debt, unless his creditor agrees, or someone with one
Muslim parent unless that parent gives their permission for their child to participate in
jihad .
Re: An Infidel Has A Question, Please Help by 2dominate: 9:47am On Jul 16, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Salam alekum to our Muslim brothers, I am an infidel and want to ask you a question.

if Muslim mistakenly converted the whole world to Islam. will it be the end of jihad?

if jihad is very necessary, the new converts need to do their own jihad to enter heaven, what if they can't find how to do jihad.

I swear I am confused. it looks like a Ponzi scheme to me. the early members will enter heaven while the late bloomers will not make heaven. it's not fair.

Jihad is obligatory on every able bodied male who has reached puberty and is sane with the exception of those in debt, unless his creditor agrees, or someone with one
Muslim parent unless that parent gives their permission for their child to participate in
jihad .
Forcefull conversion of humans is not any form of jihad
Re: An Infidel Has A Question, Please Help by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2021
Well I like the note on which you started but I'm sorry to disappoint you, you don't understand what jihad means. All your submissions are illusions which are mischievous and hypocritical and intended to mislead and create hatred in the mind of the unguided truth seeker.
If you want to seek knowledge, ask questions in a way that is devoid of hatred for the adherent of a religion.
Jihad is neither forceful conversion to Islam, nor killing under any guise. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: An Infidel Has A Question, Please Help by IMAliyu(m): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sebastine1994:

jihad .
What? Lol
The years I've spent being a faithful believer, researching the religion, living around Muslims and listening to Preachings.
This is the first time I'm hearing of this.

Might I ask, did you imagine this, or where did you come across this?
Re: An Infidel Has A Question, Please Help by Sebastine1994(m): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
IMAliyu:

What? Lol
The years I've spent being a faithful believer, researching the religion, living around Muslims and listening to Preachings.
This is the first time I'm hearing of this.

Might I ask, did you imagine this, or where did you come across this?

oga no vex oh. na just imagination.

it feels to me like the earliest bird gets the worm.

if the whole world becomes Muslim, it means there is no body to convert to Islam anymore,

it means jihad is dead too. because those that converted us to Islam will enter heaven, then we would be left out because we have no one else to convert

1 Like

Re: An Infidel Has A Question, Please Help by IMAliyu(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sebastine1994:

oga no vex oh. na just imagination.

it feels to me like the earliest bird gets the worm.

if the whole world becomes Muslim, it means there is no body to convert to Islam anymore,

it means jihad is dead too. because those that converted us to Islam will enter heaven, then we would be left out because we have no one else to convert
I don't like stressing on religious matters anymore.

Well the end goal of of Jihad and Daawa (inviting people to Islam) is to have the whole world to turn to Islam.
If that happens then the goal has been achieved, and it's essentially dead.

On the second point, the requirements for making heaven in Islam are not based solely on Jihad. The requirements are diverse, such as performing good deeds, helping people, giving charity and constant praying etc. Jihad is just one of them. The main baseline is that you believe in Allah and Muhammad as his last messager to make heaven, or to not suffer eternal damnation.
So in that scenario the last converts will be fine.

Although there is a different interpretations of Jihad, the common one is Muslim holy war, but another interpretation is of an internal fight against your demons, and temptation, in this case, I guess Jihad will never end.

I hope this answers your curiosity.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Rawaniyah Or Ruhaniya / Hope For All Muslim / Friday Quiz 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.