Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Fraudulent Loan Apps You Must Aviod - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudulent Loan Apps You Must Aviod (1852 Views)

This Was How I Deleted My Data From Fraudulent Loan Apps And Loan Sharks. / How To Get Pos Machine To Aviod Scam / See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudulent Loan Apps You Must Aviod by teachinghope: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2021
There are many useful mobile/online loan Apps currently accessible to Nigerians from google play store. it is always advisable to be careful while providing your bank details to these Apps as most of them are scam/fraudulent. My experience with NairaWay loan app was a great mistake.
(Please anyone with experience or useful information about Naira Way online loan App or loan company should share to prevent more people from falling victims of their online scam). Let us know if anyone has ever gotten a loan or have used Naira way App loans to get an online loan in Nigeria.
My experience with them was very sad, They advertised for an online loan through their App Nairaway on google play store and requested for card details, of which i provided but instead of crediting my account with the loan amount, they keep deducting money from my bank account without my notice using the card details I provided.They first deducted for N50 card verification fee, then security deposit of N5,088 and promised to process and pay in the loan amount into my bank account between 2 to 7 days, while i was waiting for their loan payment, I got another unauthorized debit alert of N5,379 from on my bank account by them. I sent them a message via the feedback link on app for an explanation but they didn't reply, so i alerted my bank and they asked me to hotlist my card.
Please I want to notify people that this App Nairaway is a scam and their procedure tricky. I am doing my best to track those behind this App and to have them investigated and prosecuted. So let us have your experience with them shared.

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Loan Apps You Must Aviod by explosiveskull(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2021
Front page material.
Re: Fraudulent Loan Apps You Must Aviod by Cunnilingus(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2021
These Boys don go Pro Max. Shit they created an app
Re: Fraudulent Loan Apps You Must Aviod by wetdspace(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2021
Ole ni everybody grin
Re: Fraudulent Loan Apps You Must Aviod by Zoezoec: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Please someone should help me before this people kill me this loan sharks won't stop calling I need a loan

(1) (Reply)

/ VIDEO: Pretty Young Girl Gets Punished By Family For Cheating On Her BF / If You Think Life Is Showin You Shege, Check Out The Life Of Prisoners In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.