Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her (65823 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by dre11(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
How Suleja Prisons O/C allegedly seduced inmate’s wife, impregnated, married her

....Paid aggrieved husband N10,000 ‘bride price’

…Angry inmates bath Officer with urine, faeces

….Culprit redeployed as CG institutes probe

By Omeiza Ajayi,

Controller General of the Nigerian Correctional Service NCoS, Haliru Nababa has initiated a high-level disciplinary procedure into the circumstances leading to an illicit marriage contract between the Officer in Charge of the Suleja Custodial Centre, AbdulRahman Musa, an Assistant Controller of Corrections and the wife of an inmate under his custody.

The inmate (names withheld) is currently awaiting trial at the facility on charges of armed robbery and possession of illegal firearms.

While his wife had been visiting him regularly, she was said to have recently complained to relatives that she could no longer bear the agony of having her husband behind bars indefinitely and that she would be willing to file for a divorce.

The troubled inmate had consequently approached the officer in charge, ACC Musa to help talk to the wife and make her see reason while she should keep faith with him, the husband.

Vanguard gathered from top officials at the NCoS Headquarters that ACC Musa had taken advantage of the situation to lure the emotionally-deprived wife to his bed.

“Having gotten her pregnant, he then proceeded to tie the knots with her without even his own Personal Assistant knowing. He did everything in secret to the point that not a single personnel knew about it”, said the source.

N10,000 bride price

Consequently, ACC Musa on resumption from his wedding had approached the inmate and given him N10, 000 while advising him to forget his wife, saying “she is a useless woman”.

When the troubled husband returned to the “yard”, he was said to have narrated his plight to his fellow inmates who became infuriated and starting singing protest songs.

While ACC Musa made to calm the situation down, the angry inmates were reported to have bathed him with faeces and urine.

Multiple Vanguard sources disclosed that the randy officer has now been redeployed to Kano state with immediate effect.

FCT Command reacts

Meanwhile, the Federal Capital Territory FCT Command of the NCoS said it has begun an investigation into allegations of an intimate relationship between ACC Musa and the wife of an inmate under custody at Suleja Custodial Centre.

Command Controller of Corrections, Dr AbdulRahman Maiyaki, disclosed this in a statement signed by the Command’s spokesperson, Chukwuedo Humphrey.

Part of the statement reads; “Controller Maiyaki upon getting the report has further informed the Controller General of Nigerian Correctional Service, Haliru Nababa mni, and acting upon the directives of the Controller General, has instituted a full-blown investigation into the matter and also for unhindered access to investigation and justice, Mr Musa has been deployed out of Suleja Custodial centre.

“The Controller wishes to assure all parties involved that upon the report of the investigation, justice will be served as the service does not hide any staff who paints the behaviour and good morals of the service in a bad light.

“He further encouraged members of the public to continue to have faith in the officers and men of the command as they are doing their best in ensuring that the inmates under their custody are effectively reformed and upon discharge, become better citizens in the society.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/how-suleja-prisons-o-c-allegedly-seduced-inmates-wife-impregnated-married-her/

6 Likes

Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by thorpido(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
So na the work wey dem give am be dat? Correctional officer wey dey subtract.

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by KillMNKnow(f): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
cheesy

Foolish zoo pipu acting like animals like they're

This types of misconducts will happen amongst Biafran paramilitaries

Thanks Mazi Namdi Kanu for mentoring saint good behaving, progressive society in Biafra.

We will forever be greatful for Namdi Kanu's leadership

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by Nbotee(m): 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2021
Imagine he was redeployed instead of fired and made to face disciplinary charges

EXOUSIAng:

If he gets fired without following due process which is to investigate first you will still be theone to come here and bleet...

U are supposed to have sense but it is unfortunate what happened to U... What ever happened to suspension pending the outcome of investigations which is what disciplinary charges means. Someone who had sense will understand that

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by ahnie: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
Peenis and towtoe the two most dangerous toys that should never be kept in the same room.

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by Maxymilliano(m): 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
The OC should replace the inmate in the prison with immediate effect

12 Likes

Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by othermen: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
How broken that inmate must feel.

But the woman loved him once.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
Inside life...........

1 Like

Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
I'm sure the officer only got choked with the pregnancy angry

"Consequently, ACC Musa on resumption from his wedding had approached the inmate and given him N10, 000 while advising him to forget his wife, saying “she is a useless woman.

Isn't she? grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by bewla(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
Al for a
Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by KingAzari: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
Wetin ikpu go cause for this life, na God and Lucifer go settle am.

4 Likes

Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by PussyKing(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
E no pass kenya

2 Likes

Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by Dpharisee: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
Fear North and women

1 Like

Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by Providence2020(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
"Consequently, ACC Musa on resumption from his wedding had approached the inmate and given him N10, 000 while advising him to forget his wife, saying “she is a useless woman”.

A wicked and evil world.

I have never been in prison but I like to imagine that if I were ever married and found myself in that awful place that my only source of peace is that I left a strong woman at home to handle our affairs, it's absolute gut wrenching to imagine how he'll feel now knowing that the man he confided in has been clapping his dear wife's cheeks, and even got her pregnant, add more salt to injury is that he married her and she AGREED

Never marry a whorre

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by younglleo: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
grin
Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
Most Woemen are Scums...

The OLOSHO couldn't say No..
I can only blame the OC of it is Rape not when it is consent sex..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by emmabest2000(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ife na eme na Suleja

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by mbahdi(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
That's very good.its only a fool that still believe in d word called marriage and love

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by King44(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
grin
Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by lauryy(f): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
Maybe the husband may not have been a good husband in the first place and the couple may have no kids so what does she have to wait for? Those are legitimate and possible considerations.

1 Like

Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
Two unfortunate beings.
Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by temitope27(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
See this cattle oo cheesy
Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by namqul(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
sunshineV:
twitter account available
who go buy after bahari don ban it

2 Likes

Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by Elolam87(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
PussyKing:
E no pass kenya
Did this happen in Kenya??

1 Like

Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by firstolalekan(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
cheesy
Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by oluwaseyi0: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
Maxymilliano:

The OC should replace the inmate in the prison with immediate effect

Actually, it's a very very complicated case, the law forbids them from having sexual relations with inmates, the law is silent on relation with family of inmates, only if the court can establish the use of coerce/force in dating the woman, it will rule as two consenting adults

some things are morally wrong but legally there is no case to establish

even if you argue that the lady is married, all she will get is a divorce which she has already requested for, no court can jail a man for dating a woman when there is no force

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
Na wa o
Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by Sammyadexxx(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
It's well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) / Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? / The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.