Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,143 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Celebrities React As Obi Cubana ‘lavish’ Millions Of Naira On Mother’s Burial - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities React As Obi Cubana ‘lavish’ Millions Of Naira On Mother’s Burial (1869 Views)

Churchill Celebrates Grandma, Mum, Rosy Meurer On Mother’s Day (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities React As Obi Cubana ‘lavish’ Millions Of Naira On Mother’s Burial by MrCover: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
Update From . COM

Nigerian celebrities such as Wunmi Toriola and Daddy Freeze have taken to Instagram to express their feelings about Obi Cubana’s mother’s burial in Anambra state, which has become the talk of the town, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The funeral rites has become a trend on social media platforms because of the expensive and extravagant manner in which it is being celebrated.

According to Reports, the businessman received over 300 cows and spent over N88 million on drinks for his mother’s funeral.

However, some Nigerian celebrities poured out their reactions on social media. See Below As Obtained By :

@Wunmi Toriola wrote: “I dey Anambra we dey suzuuuuuuuuuuu for here… This kind party na to pack all your gold for body”

@sunkanmi_omobolanle wrote: “And una talk say money nor Dey 9nja money Dey bet Na you nor get .. leave story”

@Daddy Freeze wrote: ”I don’t know what the issue is with @obi_cubana ‘s 200 cows, when the supposed wisest man that ever lived, Solomon, consumed 30 cows and 100 sheep DAILY! As in EVERY SINGLE DAY. That’s 210 cows and 700 sheep every single week.

”If he can afford it, why not? Personally, I don’t get where all these plenty issues are arising from.

“If for 40 whole years (Solomon was king for 40years), there was a literal party every day in Solomon’s palace and he was still considered ‘wise’, why are we now questioning the wisdom of our brother, who chose to have fun with his friends and family for just a few days?
Hustle o, so another man’s cows no go turn beef for you, #Bars
◄ 1 Kings 4 ►
New Living Translation [22] The daily food requirements for Solomon’s palace were 150 bushels of choice flour and 300 bushels of mealh; [23] also 10 oxen from the fattening pens, 20 pasture-fed cattle, 100 sheep or goats, as well as deer, gazelles, roe deer, and choice poultry.

“Let’s celebrate with those who celebrate.”

Source: BLOG

Re: Celebrities React As Obi Cubana ‘lavish’ Millions Of Naira On Mother’s Burial by PlayMaker14: 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
Because of 200 cow, Daddy Freeze dey quote Leviticus and Songs of Solomon...

God abeg, bless me to the point that if I smile, it would cause people like Daddy Freeze to quote the Old and New Testament to your Glory.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities React As Obi Cubana ‘lavish’ Millions Of Naira On Mother’s Burial by ignis: 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
Money is the ultimate heaven on earth.
Re: Celebrities React As Obi Cubana ‘lavish’ Millions Of Naira On Mother’s Burial by Righteousness2(m): 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
[s]
ignis:
Money is the ultimate heaven on earth.
[/s]

No bro!
It's Good to live comfortable and have whatever but it is not the Ultimate. There is much more to life than all that .Money is mere Paper that we give value to. its all Vanities. Don't let vanity deceive or control you. It will deceive and destroy your soul.

The Most Important for anyone is a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ. This is what Really Counts..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities React As Obi Cubana ‘lavish’ Millions Of Naira On Mother’s Burial by temitope27(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
Obi is a ritualist

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React As Obi Cubana ‘lavish’ Millions Of Naira On Mother’s Burial by SportsHD: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]

No bro!
It's Good to live comfortable and have whatever but it is not the Ultimate. There is much more to life than all that . They are all Vanities. Don't let vanity deceive or control you.
The Most Important for anyone is a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ. This is what Really Counts..

[/s]
Re: Celebrities React As Obi Cubana ‘lavish’ Millions Of Naira On Mother’s Burial by MrCover: 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
temitope27:
Obi is a ritualist

Brother Mind your language please
Re: Celebrities React As Obi Cubana ‘lavish’ Millions Of Naira On Mother’s Burial by temitope27(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
MrCover:

Brother Mind your language please
na u be obi? Abi y u no mind urs

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React As Obi Cubana ‘lavish’ Millions Of Naira On Mother’s Burial by DSC7: 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
grin

Money na paper, burn am anyhow.......

Vanity crew make money or keep on wailing.....
Re: Celebrities React As Obi Cubana ‘lavish’ Millions Of Naira On Mother’s Burial by DSC7: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Because of 200 cow Daddy Freeze dey quote Leviticus and Songs of Solomon...

God abeg, bless me to the point that if I smile, it would cause people like Daddy Freeze to quote the Old and New Testament to your Glory.

460 cows bro grin....

If anybody tell you say money no good give am dirty slap i dey ur back cheesy
Re: Celebrities React As Obi Cubana ‘lavish’ Millions Of Naira On Mother’s Burial by OlayemiAshraf(m): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
temitope27:
Obi is a ritualist

Shey na your grandpa he used

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React As Obi Cubana ‘lavish’ Millions Of Naira On Mother’s Burial by PlayMaker14: 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
DSC7:

460 cows bro grin....

If anybody tell you say money no good give am dirty slap i dey ur back cheesy
I swear down... cheesy

Money go be like Eba, E nor go hard us make when our time come.

Make Mumu people dey talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React As Obi Cubana ‘lavish’ Millions Of Naira On Mother’s Burial by DSC7: 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I swear down... cheesy

Money go be like Eba, E nor go hard us make when our time come.

Make Mumu people dey talk rubbish.

You dey mind dem? grin

Make your money and leave poor men with excuses.....

Na poor man dey call who dey ball steady ritualist.....
Re: Celebrities React As Obi Cubana ‘lavish’ Millions Of Naira On Mother’s Burial by temitope27(m): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Shey na your grandpa he used
yes na im,so u be next for him to use
Re: Celebrities React As Obi Cubana ‘lavish’ Millions Of Naira On Mother’s Burial by PlayMaker14: 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
DSC7:

You dey mind dem? grin

Make your money and leave poor men with excuses.....

Na poor man dey call who dey ball steady ritualist.....
grin
Re: Celebrities React As Obi Cubana ‘lavish’ Millions Of Naira On Mother’s Burial by OlayemiAshraf(m): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
temitope27:
yes na im,so u be next for him to use

grin .. do you know where I come from ..hmmm ...the land of skull miner ....na we be the boss when we dey talk about ritual thangs... He no Fi use me , unless he wish to get his skull mine grin
Re: Celebrities React As Obi Cubana ‘lavish’ Millions Of Naira On Mother’s Burial by temitope27(m): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

grin .. do you know where I come from ..hmmm ...the land of skull miner ....na we be the boss when we dey talk about ritual thangs... He no Fi use me , unless he wish to get his skull mine grin
keep deceiving ur self maybe you no no say power pass power grin
Re: Celebrities React As Obi Cubana ‘lavish’ Millions Of Naira On Mother’s Burial by NORSYK(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
Uche Warrior (sir Warrior Junior) performing live there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m84bVclh5A
Re: Celebrities React As Obi Cubana ‘lavish’ Millions Of Naira On Mother’s Burial by Princessogaraya(f): 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Because of 200 cow, Daddy Freeze dey quote Leviticus and Songs of Solomon...

The Leviticus and songs of Solomon got me grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React As Obi Cubana ‘lavish’ Millions Of Naira On Mother’s Burial by arcnomec(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
temitope27:
Obi is a ritualist

I like to become this kind of ritualist.... See na poverty dey make you talk nonsense...
Re: Celebrities React As Obi Cubana ‘lavish’ Millions Of Naira On Mother’s Burial by Tirips(f): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
temitope27:
Obi is a ritualist
grin
Re: Celebrities React As Obi Cubana ‘lavish’ Millions Of Naira On Mother’s Burial by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
His money na, he earned it
Re: Celebrities React As Obi Cubana ‘lavish’ Millions Of Naira On Mother’s Burial by tillaman(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
Obi cubana answer my call oga

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“why Obi Cubana Should Go To Hell” — Twitter User / "Snoop Dogg Can't Afford Tems", Fan Reacts / Mohbad’s Mother Left Him At 4 For His Father Who’s A Singer – Mohbad’s Father Sc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.